Introducing myself :)

4mMadara2Amina

Salam alykom!
I am muslim girl from Latvia (It is in Europe).
I am new muslim who try search help for guidance trough Islam. It is very hard time now , but in the same time I am very happy being muslim. More- am proud to be.
I just have registered today and trying to follow directions of how to use this site.
So as I am not sure what else I might say- will continue more about me later on.
Thank you for atention.
Sister Amina.

ALLAH HAFIZ. :hijabi:

shichemlydia

salam alikoum sister,
welcome to islam and to the website, congratulation for coming to islam, may allah swt be looking after you all the time, ameen
salam alikoum

Talat

salam alikum
I am new to this site too, :ma:brothers and sisters here are very knowledgeable and I can tell you that I have learn a lot here, inshallah you will benefite from this site too.

4mMadara2Amina

smiling ;)

:salam2:
Congratz on bcuming a muslim:D:D And Welcome to TTI!:D:D

:wasalam:

First of all thank you so much for making me smile. Those green faces made me laugh ;)
Second - I am glad see few replies on my introducing. Doubled thank you.
May you always keep smiling of the way you made me smile.
Amin.

4mMadara2Amina

Wa alykom as salam.

salam alikum
I am new to this site too, :ma:brothers and sisters here are very knowledgeable and I can tell you that I have learn a lot here, inshallah you will benefite from this site too.

Welcome for you also - being the one of "Turn to Islam" :)
InshAllah your words may come true. Amin.:hijabi:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Welcome to the forums, and an even warmer welcome for your shahaadah. I hope you can benefit in your faith and knowledge from our forum discussions.

Talat, a warm welcome to you to. Why don't you create a thread introducing yourself too?

4mMadara2Amina

InshAllah.

I wish I complete the way of how am geting the knowledge. All I wish is know someone here to guide me to some websites or simple own knowledge and experience.
I have tried before also to be in some muslim home pages, but since now they have been pretty quiet.
I wish here I will have an advice and good result, because I am not going to give up :)
And thank you sooooooo much about greeting :hijabi:

4mMadara2Amina

As-salaamu `alaykum

Welcome to the forums, and an even warmer welcome for your shahaadah. I hope you can benefit in your faith and knowledge from our forum discussions.

Talat, a warm welcome to you to. Why don't you create a thread introducing yourself too?

Thread introducing? :muslim_child:

hana*

a very warm welcome to you Amina from Latvia. it is always so nice to see another individual entering the faith :) alhamdulilah. how is life in Latvia? Hope all is well for you.

Hana

4mMadara2Amina

a very warm welcome to you Amina from Latvia. it is always so nice to see another individual entering the faith :) alhamdulilah. how is life in Latvia? Hope all is well for you.

Hana

Speacil greeting to Hana.
Thank you, now it is pretty good in the Latvia, but before 1 day I even couldn't go outside , because it was tooooo cold -33' degrees Celsius...Brr... But Thank you for asking.
Wish you be in a good health and blessed by Allah Taalla.
InshAllah hear from you soon again.:muslim_child:

4mMadara2Amina

Happy!

Wa Alaykum Assalaam, sister Amina. A big, warm welcome to you to Islam and to the forum. Hope to hear from you often. It is great to meet a fellow Muslim from Latvia.

Thank you for your warm greeting. Once again I can say that am amazed how muslimah as a big family really is. (sorry for my English, not so good). I wish I would make hear from me often not only by making questions, but also by making a nice posts into my profile. Not sure yet how to use this all, but I guess will get use of it.
Yes, in the Latvia not so much muslims, but that is why I am more proud ALLAH TAALLA has choosen me to guide me to the right path :tti_sister:
ALHAMDULILLAH.
InshAllah so do will hear from other muslim brothers and sister, so do from you :)
Stay safe.

salahdin

Welcome sister to Islam and this wonderful site where we learn ISLAM in its puriest form . SUBHANALLAH latvia this is a 110% christian country and SUBHANALLAH ISLAM is reaching every corner of the globe . ALHAMDULLILAH

As-Saff

Fain would they put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light however much the disbelievers are averse. (8) 61:8

4mMadara2Amina

Welcome sister to Islam and this wonderful site where we learn ISLAM in its puriest form . SUBHANALLAH latvia this is a 110% christian country and SUBHANALLAH ISLAM is reaching every corner of the globe . ALHAMDULLILAH

As-Saff

Fain would they put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light however much the disbelievers are averse. (8) 61:8

Thank you so much about nice greeting. I really already am enjoying this web site. This is first time to get information from really nice place.
Yes, Latvia is cristian country. I was a cristian too, but not by my own wish. As one cholar has been said : " They will enter Islam in time when will be ready" ... I am sorry I can't tell who told that, but I heard this today (also in this site) in one video I was looking about one boy who entered Islam too.
I really got close to my heart this sentence, as I am new one - still are things what comes in my heart being the simpliest ones. (again sorry for my English)
I always adore people who can say parts of Quran... After telling something. Wish to hear soon again. Stay safe! :)

Talat

As-salaamu `alaykum

Thank you and I am just about to creat a thread introducing myself.
:wasalam:

4mMadara2Amina

hehe...

Just only now understood about Talat greeting here... aww...Same from my side to you.
:hijabi:
Thats my mistake to not read properly and ask twice understandable thing ... ai.ai.

Psalms112

Welcome Amina :)

I live in America and grew up speaking english, and now study it even more at University (English Literature major). You are very easy to understand.

May Allah bless you - Ameen.