Introducing myself...

Salam Brothers and Sisters

Im a recent whitye Convert from the Leeds area of the UK. Please dont let the username fool you, i was disillusioned with Christianity, hence why i began reading about Islam. What i found answered so many of my questions so i declared the Shahada and converted

Please feel free to say hello!

Misbah

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

MashaAllaah, welcome to TTI and also to Islam. :)

May you have a great time here and help you to increase in faith. InshaAllaah.

I can see that you have registered for quite some time, right?

Anyways, wish you the best in everything.

Waalaykummussalam wa rahmatullah.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brother Misbah and welcome.

Congratulations to you for accepting the way chosen by our creator for humanity and for grasping the most trustworthy handhold.

May Allah almighty give you peace in both abodes.

Thank you Bawar, Also Thank you for your help Arzafar

Aisya, yea i joined a while ago, been active just not on the boards, this is a decision that in all honesty became easy, reading peoples posts and stories, Then i read about Islam and the Quran and everything made sense, so i said the shahada and everything felt right, have since learnt how to pray and taken a Islamic name.

Waalaykummussalam warahmatullah

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:

Allah-u-Akbar !

Glory to Allah that he guided you towards Islam. Allah guides whoever He wants but you also must had that buring inside you to find the truth.

Welcome dear brother Misbah to Islam and to TTI.

Quran is the best source of guidance in Islam then it is the Sahih Hadith then the scholars and their books.

People on TTI are also very good in answering specific questions.

Welcome again dear brother Misbah!

:wasalam:

al-muslimah

Welcome to TTI and congrats on your conversion. MashAllah! Alahuakbar!:)

Brother Misbah I have a suggeston. Why don't you change your nickname to a more positive and optimistic term. What do you think of "Enlightend"?. Like whenever you sign in you would imagine the beauty of islam and how it enlightened your life. Why getting negetive memories that remind you of your old dark days?

Walsalam.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
salam brother Misbah,you are welcome here in this family.I hope you'll enjoy to share islamic information as long as you wish

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

MashaAllaah, welcome to TTI and also to Islam.

Welcome and Congratulations from one new revert to Islam from another. I am sure, Insha Allah, that you will enjoy all the brothers and sisters here. I have learned so much from this site. Shortly after I started to read AL QUR'AAN, I discovered Turn To Islam. It has been my homepage ever since. Frankly, I am Frank, but you can call me brother.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Allahu akhbar!!!

:salam2:
Brother Misbah & My family in Islam,

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt grant you more knowledge~Ãmin!

Take Care!

~Wassalam:)

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim
Assalmu Alaikum Warahmathullahi Wabarakathuhu,

Welcome back to the religion of Islam :SMILY206:

....:allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar:

:ma: it is nice to hear from you ....

May Allah reward you, guide you and increase your knowledge....

Ameen :tti_sister:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Dearest one welcome home. I am the old lady here. They put up with me because it good for them.
May Allah subhana talla ease your path. Welcome to our family.

sunnyhayat

Still trying to increas Imaan
Salam Brothers and Sisters

Im a recent whitye Convert from the Leeds area of the UK. Please dont let the username fool you, i was disillusioned with Christianity, hence why i began reading about Islam. What i found answered so many of my questions so i declared the Shahada and converted

Please feel free to say hello!

Misbah

With your explaination I feel I should have kept my id as disillusioned hindu.
I also took shahada and now I an really happy to profess the glorious real religion/
:salah:
Hopee my wife will join me shortly by taking shahada

sunnyhayat

Still trying to increas Imaan
Now I am happy to decleare my wife also took shahada few months ago and we are very happy muslims now. She has learnt fast and her islamic knowledge is very much more than me and I many times feel ashamed and inferior to her.:salah: