Introducing Myself.

Abdullah N.

:bismillah1:

Assalamualaikum. I'm Abdullah, a 14 year old muslim boy from India. I wanted to know more about my religion in detail and to learn a bit of Arabic. So I thought of joining this community. :)

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
wa alaikum as salam wa rahmathullah

MashaAllah brother..........appreciate your keeness to know and learn about the religion in this young age......

btw welcome to the TTI family........inshaAllah enrich your knowledge aswell clarify all your doubts about deen if any because there are lot of brothers and sisters here who can help you :)

May Allah(swt) make your path easy and May He guide all of us to the right path Ameen ya rabb

sclavus

Assalamualaikum. I'm Abdullah, a 14 year old muslim boy from India. I wanted to know more about my religion in detail and to learn a bit of Arabic. So I thought of joining this community. :)

Good boy!

Keep on working hard enough and you'll accomplish anything you want.

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Waaleikum salaam Abdullah,

Welcome onboard, you can also use this website www. islamqa . com is packed with knowledge. Many muslims used it to search for an answer.

ireminisces

In the Name of Allah the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful

Asalamu alaikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuhu,

I hope all are in good Imaan and health insha'Allah. Thought I would finally join this website after years of stumbling across it through various U tube videos and general links. Feel free to help me with hints and tricks using this site, at the moment im waiting to gain access to upload my own avatar, and signature inshAllah. If anyone can help me with this please feel free to do so. To learn more about me just visit my homepage insha'Allah. I would like to thank everyone for their contributions in developing, managing, and posting to this website, jazakAllah khair.

If you have something to say then feel free to contact me via private message or my personal email which is available on my homepage.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

:wasalam:
:salam2:

Masha'allah,
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome to tti
my little brother,
we are so happy and glad that you join~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)