Introducing Self

nnajjar

Salamu Alaikum,

I got an e-mail and watched the video on Lebanon (my destroyed country). It touched my heart so profoundly. Thank you for posting it. I look forward to participating in this wonderful site.

Nada al-Najjar

Karima

Wasallam,

Sorry for the loss of your homeland. Alhamdulillah that you are alive, and to help others with your guidance from Allah.

Welcome here, to a wonderful site that I joined a month or so ago. This is a good site that is well-monitored for the good of Allah.

Sallam,
Kristina

nnajjar

Jazakum Allah Khairan,

Thank you sister for your kind remarks. I did not mention that my people's losses were coupled with a victory of a new kind. It's called "karamah" or dignity. It means: either we secure a dignified life or let death be our destiny.

Despite the sadness and losses, we have a lot to celebrate. What happend in Lebanon in July is close to a miracle!!:hawla:

Salam,

Nada

Karima

Wasallam,

Did you have any deaths in your family? Can you mention anything that would be appropriate to share with us?

I am from America, and I have been so saddened by everything that my government has done....out of ignorance, and not understanding anything about Islam...and such.

Sallam,
Kristina