Introduction

smasood

I am a Muslim living in US. I am a physician. I recently discovered this site. I want to congratulate to adminstrator and all brothers for such an excelent work. Because of fear, we Muslims have stopped contacting or talking to each other but such sites will bring us together no matter where we are. Once again keep up your good work, May Allah bless you all in this duniya and hereafter. Ameen

basheerpkm

trying to be Mu'min
Assalaamualikkum brother,

Welcome to TTI online family. Insha Allah you will get benefits from this site
I want to congratulate to adminstrator and all brothers for such an excelent work.
Sisters also giving excellent support to this wonderful site.

Your brother in Islam,

Wasalam

Azra

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakatuh,

Welcome to TTI Akhi! May you benefit from the huge range of forums available here!

Wassalam.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:salam2:
:SMILY206: :SMILY206:
ITS NICE TO HAVE A PHYSICIAN JOIN US.
INSHA ALLAH WE CAN BENIFIT FROM U AS U FROM US!!!!!!!!!

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
Welcome Brother

:salam2: Brother,

Welcome to TTI. Insha-Allah you’ll learn more about our beautiful religion through this website. The brothers and sisters here are very helpful, and I hope you gain the answers that you are looking for.

:wasalam:

“This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favour upon you and have approved for you Islam as your religion.”
(Qur’an C5: V3)

"O humanity! There has come to you a direction from your Lord and a cure for all [the ills] in men’s hearts - and for those who believe, a Guidance and a Mercy"
(Qur’an C10: V57)