Introduction

iqbal313

I am mohammed iqbal from lakshadweep india, i am a eacher of biology 45 yrs of age, feel diturbed to watch the world media and cinema launching naked ouright attack on islam.
Which is totally unjustified. i know islam was made to exist and grow in very much hostile environment from its very inception. still som etimes it is highly painful to see the so called civilized and educted lot take a blind approach aaiagainst truth knowingly. get much solace and comfort to see that islam is learned and understood in its true perspective by so many people around the world ibspite of the venomous and deliberate propaganda against it. Anyway it is not our duty to worry about the future of islam as it is the look out of the creator of ther world . our duty is to strive to follow islamic teachings as far as possible in our every day deeds and actions and leave the rest to the creator and rest our souls in peace. it is through the remebrance of Allah mindas find peace. Alhamdulillah

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
I am mohammed iqbal from lakshadweep india, i am a eacher of biology 45 yrs of age, feel diturbed to watch the world media and cinema launching naked ouright attack on islam.
Which is totally unjustified. i know islam was made to exist and grow in very much hostile environment from its very inception. still som etimes it is highly painful to see the so called civilized and educted lot take a blind approach aaiagainst truth knowingly. get much solace and comfort to see that islam is learned and understood in its true perspective by so many people around the world ibspite of the venomous and deliberate propaganda against it. Anyway it is not our duty to worry about the future of islam as it is the look out of the creator of ther world . our duty is to strive to follow islamic teachings as far as possible in our every day deeds and actions and leave the rest to the creator and rest our souls in peace. it is through the remebrance of Allah mindas find peace. Alhamdulillah

AssalaamuAlaikum WRWB,
Welcome to the site,

Infact I also become gloomy upon the situation of the media of this age, but then I am reminded that Islam and Muslims have been in great threat and propaganda in last many centuries. Hardships and Challenges just changed their shapes. The best way is to learn more about Islam and take part in Islamic forums like this website has. If you can arrange some Eye-opening videos then you can upload them to google or youtube for the people to see. Otherwise you can find documentaries or good Islamic text to refer other people online. You can rate those videos on google as good one which are actually badly rated by Islam haters.

The best of all is, to edit and participate in the Islamic topics given at wikipedia because there is a huge raid of Islam haters to mold the topics about Islam according to their evil wishes.

the link to the wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org

You have to register at the website.

Wassalaam.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

:salam2:

Welcome to TTI,

Insha Allah you will benifit from this site.

Insha Allah you will enjoy your stay.

Wasalam