Introspection

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I have work to do...but here I sit...

I could write a tome on this one. Yes...we have bliss in ignorance....bottom line...if I do not know..I do not have to be responsible and I can cater to my lower being..and eat and drink and be merry.

Skywalker

As-salam-o'alaikum

That's the point i really want to highlight. This is the reason why we are lagging behind.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
:wasalam:
As-salam-o'alaikum

That's the point i really want to highlight. This is the reason why we are lagging behind.
I, on the contrary think that we are being pulled by others and are being opressed and shown in a negative light because we possess the knowledge and truth the thus are feared by those who take advantage of those for whom ignorance is bliss.

On the other hand even thinking that bliss can be found in this world is itself the biggest ignorance.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dearest brother you are correct. But, we allow ourselves to wear the clock of oppression by remaining inert. We allow our brothers and sisters to be killed. We know the Truth..but we need to act on the Truth. If we acted on our beliefs and did not fear poverty...we would be assisting all of mankind.