Iran an Friend of Islam or an Enemy of Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem9022

I'm surprised that so many of the Muslims here support Iran and their Shi3a Priests who are killing Sunnis and Forcing them to Become Shi3a in a Point of a Gun, and killing any Shi3a who Embraces Islam.

This is the Real Face of Iran The Shi3a/Majoosi Republic
[yt]y5hN_fP5IhU[/yt]

Also The Iranian Gov't Is supporting the Mahdi/Shi3a Army in Iraq to Exterminate All the Muslims(sunnies) in Iraq So they can create a Greater Shi3a/Persian Empire the one Like of Cyrus.
[yt]5oPtaCN-FHM&feature=related[/yt]

This is an Iranian Sunni Shiekh who talks about the Iranian Persecution of Muslims in Iran.
[yt]gT8_GbRgb2I&feature=related[/yt]

---We Muslims can Never Unite with Iran and their Shi3a/Majoosi Priests who Want to Destroy Islam and Destroy the Sunnah from the Inside, by Pretending to Be Muslims.

---Also I want to Add, This Man is Correct about Iraq, the Americans Invaded Iraq to Give Iraq to the Shi3a and the Iranians, Now ALmost all of the Ministers and Leaders in Iraq are Shi3a and Iranian Agents, trying to Control the Countries Politics while the Americans control the streets.

Salem9022

Assalamualaikum

Is All iranian shia?Dont generalized.....

The Iranian Government is Shi3a and supporters of Shi3ism, while they control the average Shi3a Sheeps, who I don't Blame. And No Not all Iranians are Shi3a, Most Are Even though Many of the shi3a sheeps are becoming Murtad Fast, there is a Minority of Muslim who are from Ahlul Sunnah.

Abel213

First off, I want to say that the dajjal will probably be the Mahdi of Shia. These two beings correlate to each other, the Shia claim that the Mahdi can raise people from the dead and so will the Dajjal.

Second off, before we criticise Iran, we should condemn the Saudis. I believe that the Saudi kings are the source for all of our problems today. Our Ummah has never seen a greater fitnah than the Saudis, the worst of the worst. The most extravagant in spending and making it their absolute goal to work with the enemies of Islam all they can. Its a really sad day when some RAFIDIs humiliate our ummah. If the Iranians can defy the west, why can't the Saudis? Because the Saudis are so in love with wealth, it blinds their eyes. They just love gold and never shed even a teardrop for our brothers dying in Iraq, Palestine and Afghanistan.If the Saudis had any fear of Allah than they wouldn't be such cowards and start uniting the Ummah against our enemies.

Salem9022

First off, I want to say that the dajjal will probably be the Mahdi of Shia. These two beings correlate to each other, the Shia claim that the Mahdi can raise people from the dead and so will the Dajjal.

Second off, before we criticise Iran, we should condemn the Saudis. I believe that the Saudi kings are the source for all of our problems today. Our Ummah has never seen a greater fitnah than the Saudis, the worst of the worst. The most extravagant in spending and making it their absolute goal to work with the enemies of Islam all they can. Its a really sad day when some RAFIDIs humiliate our ummah. If the Iranians can defy the west, why can't the Saudis? Because the Saudis are so in love with wealth, it blinds their eyes. They just love gold and never shed even a teardrop for our brothers dying in Iraq, Palestine and Afghanistan.If the Saudis had any fear of Allah than they wouldn't be such cowards and start uniting the Ummah against our enemies.

This Thread is Not about Saudis, Please don't take this to Tangents, All I can say is:

1. There is no country in this Earth that Makes it Mandatory for the Children in School to Learn Kitab-ul-Tawheed Except Saudi Arabia, It is the Land of Tawheed where The Ullema In Medina and Mekkah Teach the People about and they are funded by the Saudi Government.

2. Our Main Problem is not the Rulers, our main problem is ourselves. Go And walk in the street and ask any Muslim who walks by whether they Practise Islam, if they pray 5 times a day, whether the women wear Hijab, whether they ever go to Jumaah, whether they Know where is Allah, wheter they are following Qur'an and Sunnah without the Bidah or Not. There you will Understand where our problem is. Don't point your fingers to a country where they teach Tawheed the only conntry in the world.

3. Saudi Arabia Gave $500 Million for Food Aid to Poor Muslim countries Just a week ago, so what are you talking about? Those Homes which are build in Gaza and West Bank after Israel and Hamas Destroy are Built by Saudi Money. So Please you know noting about the country.

This is Shiekh Uthaymeen Rahimahulllah on Saudi Arabia
[yt]e74-x046z7k[/yt]

This is what Shiekh Saleh Al-Fawzaan has to say about Saudi Arabia

The Salafi Kingdom of Saudi Arabia - Shaykh Saalih al Fawzan
[yt]56jjJ0x4WOA&feature=related[/yt]

ahmad al magtani

Kulo Nuwun
Hmmm

assalamualaikum

Yeah that is the fact that we saw,they want to live happy and wealth,die and then go to heaven,dont care about palestine,iraq,or afghan the .......Hello....they think easy to get heaven(Jannah)???How pity

Abel213

Salem, Saudi is very appealing because they have Mecca and Medina within their borders. Saudi kings have allowed AMERICAN BASES on their soil. They allow kaffirs to live on the Hejaz. They are silent when Muslims are killed by their allies in the West. They have decided that the Quran doesn not apply to them anymore. They do not allow anyone to fight with the mujahideen in Iraq. Most importantly,They have denounced the mujahideen of every country(Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine) and instead side themselves with the US, because they have the most money. Saudis need to quit supporting the US and start supporting Muslims right now.

Edit: The main problem with Saudis is that anything their Imams say, so many Muslim takes it as the word of Muhammad himself. Saudi palace imams are controlling our ummah with their fatwa machine, we need to open our eyes. Anytime US needs to control Muslims, they just ask Saudi to issue a fatwa against this or that. Its so crazy that its just getting ridiculous at this point

Salem9022

Abel like I told you before, this thread is not about Saudis, Start your own thread bashing Saudis and lets see how far you get. Also Not everyone in Saudi Arabia is wealthy.

And No Saudi Arabia is not only Appealing because they Have Mekkah or Medina, but because they have scholars who dedicate their lives for Qur'an and Sunnah. and They Practise this and Spread the Message of Islam throughout the world. So Please don't speak Ignorantly about them. Please show me Any Other country in the world, which Does Dawah and Spreads the Message of Islam like Saudi Arabia? You won't find any. You are against the only country in the world which Makes it compulsary for the children to Learn about the Qur'an and Sunnah, and they close all the shops every time the 5 daily Salah is called, Please show me where people close their shops 5 times a day to Make Salah every day? You won't find any.

The only thing you know is Iraq, Palestine, And Afghanistan and fighting and Jihad You are brainwashed from these Issues. Maybe if you go study Islam you will appreciate what Saudi Arabia has done for Muslims.

Don't respond to this thread any longer, start your own thread about Saudi Arabia and lets see how far you get with the Moderators :)

Abel213

How do you think Allah is going to judge Saudi?

The Unbelievers are protectors, one of another: Unless ye do this, (protect each other and establish the khilafah), there would be tumult and oppression on earth, and great mischief. (8:73)

And struggle against them until there is no more oppression and all the religion is for Allah (8:39)

Fine Salem, I'll leave this thread knowing that I spoke the truth.

Phoyage

This Thread is Not about Saudis, Please don't take this to Tangents, All I can say is:

1. There is no country in this Earth that Makes it Mandatory for the Children in School to Learn Kitab-ul-Tawheed Except Saudi Arabia, It is the Land of Tawheed where The Ullema In Medina and Mekkah Teach the People about and they are funded by the Saudi Government.

2. Our Main Problem is not the Rulers, our main problem is ourselves. Go And walk in the street and ask any Muslim who walks by whether they Practise Islam, if they pray 5 times a day, whether the women wear Hijab, whether they ever go to Jumaah, whether they Know where is Allah, wheter they are following Qur'an and Sunnah without the Bidah or Not. There you will Understand where our problem is. Don't point your fingers to a country where they teach Tawheed the only conntry in the world.

3. Saudi Arabia Gave $500 Million for Food Aid to Poor Muslim countries Just a week ago, so what are you talking about? Those Homes which are build in Gaza and West Bank after Israel and Hamas Destroy are Built by Saudi Money. So Please you know noting about the country.

This is Shiekh Uthaymeen Rahimahulllah on Saudi Arabia
[yt]e74-x046z7k[/yt]

:salam2:
NO WAY!
I disagree with your post whole heartedly!
Then tell me one thing.
Women r not allowed to drive cars in Saudi
What do you call that?
They say they are protecting the women...
From what?
Tell me

Another thing is that a women can't own a house.
It has to b in the name of her brother or father or husband
What if she has no brother
Father is Dead
And her husband is evil
What will she do?
Tell me

The rulers are the most corrupt!
I can spend all day giving more evidence but answer those questions first.

sha587

Shahid abdullah

Brother salem fight with shia is not the matter of today, it is very old story. And this shia and sunni matter always remain the hot issue in this ummah. What shia is, we all know about them but the problem is to say they are against Islam or in the favour of Islam is very difficult. In the era of Slahudeen Ayubi(RA) this issue was so huge that it consumed most of the time of Ummah and that time kuffar were free to do anything against Islam as Muslim were fighting on these issues. As most of you know in egypt there was Fatmi Khilafat at that time. But when salahudeen came he really tried to solve the issues by calling Muslim to increase their power against kuffar instead of each other. And he was successful. Now is the same time. Let leave these issues for Ulama. As this is always is the thread for Ummah and it only increase conflicts among Muslims. We need to handle this matter wisely. As you may have studied that Prophet(SAW) never openly declare hyprocrites as kuffar as he knows if i will do this non-Muslim will start propaganda against us but we all know Prophet(SAW) handle this issue very wisely.

Hope i have cleared my point.

Salem9022

Brother salem fight with shia is not the matter of today, it is very old story. And this shia and sunni matter always remain the hot issue in this ummah. What shia is, we all know about them but the problem is to say they are against Islam or in the favour of Islam is very difficult. In the era of Slahudeen Ayubi(RA) this issue was so huge that it consumed most of the time of Ummah and that time kuffar were free to do anything against Islam as Muslim were fighting on these issues. As most of you know in egypt there was Fatmi Khilafat at that time. But when salahudeen came he really tried to solve the issues by calling Muslim to increase their power against kuffar instead of each other. And he was successful. Now is the same time. Let leave these issues for Ulama. As this is always is the thread for Ummah and it only increase conflicts among Muslims. We need to handle this matter wisely. As you may have studied that Prophet(SAW) never openly declare hyprocrites as kuffar as he knows if i will do this non-Muslim will start propaganda against us but we all know Prophet(SAW) handle this issue very wisely.

Hope i have cleared my point.

Egypt was ruled by the Shi3a Fatimids who were actually Allies with the crusaders, they Invited the Crusaders to Kill Muslims in palestine. What Salahudeen did was he fought against the Fatimids, and now if you go to Egypt you will see the Coffe Shops on top of those Graves of those Shi3a who tried to Kill Muslims and Salahudeen.

This is not a Matter of Shi3a or Sunni, it is a Matter of Truth and Falsehood. Also the Ummah will only wake up when they realize the Enemies which are within by studying about Islam by exposing those people who are against the Qur'an and Sunnah. You are acting as if the Shi3a religion is Part of Islam? Do you Actually believe the the Shi3a creed is anyway Islamic? There are so Many Articles about them in the Deviant Creed, section of TTI, I hope you direct yourself to it and learn about them and who Originated it.

I showed you Videos of what Iran is doing You didn't respond to them, why is that?

palestine

Servant of Allah
subhanallah, why the arguements? why judge people? firslty iranians have sunnis and shi3a so we are not to generalize people. as for saudis,yes they also have good and bad people in every culture. but i also know of saudis who had gone to somalia to fight the kuffar. so can we not judge people. does every thread have to be argued over who's shi3a and who's sunni? you are what you are, if you want to follow the quran and sunnah do so. i've heard enough criticizing among us muslims, so stop and look at your own selves and judge yourselves before you are judged. it's a waste of time and effort to keep arguing or debating over who's what. why do you care? you are muslim, you want to help the ummah? then do so please. and this is not directed at anyone in particular but the every muslim in general! can we judge ourselves first. please. saudis, somalis, iranians, pakistanis- whoever else, whatever else does something wrong ALLAH will be the judge of them, not you, not me and not anyone else. if you truly want to help the ummah- reconcile with one another and give your efforts to the ummah instead of shaytan. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Egypt was ruled by the Shi3a Fatimids who were actually Allies with the crusaders, they Invited the Crusaders to Kill Muslims in palestine. What Salahudeen did was he fought against the Fatimids, and now if you go to Egypt you will see the Coffe Shops on top of those Graves of those Shi3a who tried to Kill Muslims and Salahudeen.

This is not a Matter of Shi3a or Sunni, it is a Matter of Truth and Falsehood. Also the Ummah will only wake up when they realize the Enemies which are within by studying about Islam by exposing those people who are against the Qur'an and Sunnah. You are acting as if the Shi3a religion is Part of Islam? Do you Actually believe the the Shi3a creed is anyway Islamic? There are so Many Articles about them in the Deviant Creed, section of TTI, I hope you direct yourself to it and learn about them and who Originated it.

Brother i am not saying you are wrong. And the video i am living in Pakistan and i know more than that. But i am talking about this will creat more conflict. Ok consider if your neighbourer is a kaffir will you openly say everybody in front of him "Hey listen this is the worst of kaffir or anything else". There is always a good way to call people to truth especially when the matter is more sensitive.

Salem9022

Brother i am not saying you are wrong. And the video i am living in Pakistan and i know more than that. But i am talking about this will creat more conflict. Ok consider if your neighbourer is a kaffir will you openly say everybody in front of him "Hey listen this is the worst of kaffir or anything else". There is always a good way to call people to truth especially when the matter is more sensitive.

??? When did this become a Sensitive Issue? There are articles about the Shi3a and Shi3a Creed Posted By Moderators on This Website in the Islamic Information Section. There is noting Sensitive about this Issue, there are new muslims here that should know what our Position is with regards to the shi3a and Iran. Information about the shi3a is already Posted by Moderators of this website, so we are not hiding anything here.

This will create more conflict? Akhi first the shi3a creed is NOT part of Islam, maybe you don't know, but if you study who created this religion and how it was formed then you will Understand.

sha587

Shahid abdullah
There are articles about the Shi3a and Shi3a Creed Posted By Moderators on This Website in the Islamic Information Section.
Sorry i was not aware.

I am not shia. I read this kind of hadith but i will be happy if someone post it. The main theme was like this

Prophet(SAW) said to hazrat ali(RA) that you are like Jesus(AS). Some people will insult you and some people will make you like a god.

Mumin01

subhanallah, why the arguements? why judge people? firslty iranians have sunnis and shi3a so we are not to generalize people. as for saudis,yes they also have good and bad people in every culture. but i also know of saudis who had gone to somalia to fight the kuffar. so can we not judge people. does every thread have to be argued over who's shi3a and who's sunni? you are what you are, if you want to follow the quran and sunnah do so. i've heard enough criticizing among us muslims, so stop and look at your own selves and judge yourselves before you are judged. it's a waste of time and effort to keep arguing or debating over who's what. why do you care? you are muslim, you want to help the ummah? then do so please. and this is not directed at anyone in particular but the every muslim in general! can we judge ourselves first. please. saudis, somalis, iranians, pakistanis- whoever else, whatever else does something wrong ALLAH will be the judge of them, not you, not me and not anyone else. if you truly want to help the ummah- reconcile with one another and give your efforts to the ummah instead of shaytan. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

Alhamdu lillah! Finally a muslim who does not like to argue! Brother/Sister Palestine you have my respect and gratitude

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Before islam Iranians warshiped Fire as a god, then after Prophet Mohammed Alaihi salam invited them to islam they refused at first but they became muslims later on, and there was no Shia.. long after the Shia sect started they wanted to take control, so they desided to kill the ruler of persia who was a sunni muslim, and so they did.

The majority of Iranians now are Shia, some are jews, and most of sunni iranians left iran becuase of the threat they were facing from the Shia govornment.

sajjuaiah

NO WAY!
I disagree with your post whole heartedly!
Then tell me one thing.
Women r not allowed to drive cars in Saudi
What do you call that?
They say they are protecting the women...
From what?
Tell me

Another thing is that a women can't own a house.
It has to b in the name of her brother or father or husband
What if she has no brother
Father is Dead
And her husband is evil
What will she do?
Tell me

The rulers are the most corrupt!
I can spend all day giving more evidence but answer those questions first.

As-salaam Alaikum,

have you been to Saudi?

Female car problem is not much, the much problem If they allow them to drive.

1. What the female will do if her car damage on highway in burning hot sun.

2. very easy for teenagers to have datings and etc.

3. How about at night driving.

this is not western country? people are not used for all these things.

female driving in Saudi will lead to great "FITNA"

Who told you that female cannot own/buy house? from where did you get the propaganda?

By the way some people are always againt Saudis what is your problem with saudis? i have been in saudi for 12 years now, i love these people i love the country. very kind and helping nature.

*****in every community there are good and bad, please dont compare all as equal******.

Jazakmullah hu khairan.

Status
Not open for further replies.