Iran Refutes US Claims

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Iran president attacks US claims

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says US accusations Tehran is fomenting violence in Iraq are an attempt to hide Washington's own failures.

Mr Ahmadinejad made the comments in a rare US television interview on Monday.

US officials in Iraq had said they had evidence that Iran was providing weapons to Shia militias who attacked the US military.

Mr Ahmadinejad said Iran "shied away from all conflict" and that no peace would come with foreign troops in Iraq.

In the interview with ABC Television in Tehran, Mr Ahmadinejad was questioned repeatedly about the US claims.

He said the accusations were "excuses to prolong the stay" of US forces.

"There should be no foreigners there in Iraq. And then you see that you have peace in Iraq," Mr Ahmadinejad said.

He said any claims of Iranian military supplies should have a "court to prove the case".

Mr Ahmadinejad said: "We have made it clear the lack of security in Iraq is to our disadvantage."

Earlier Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Mohammad Ali Hosseini had called the US allegations baseless propaganda.

He said Washington had a long history of fabricating evidence.

On Sunday, US officials said they had proof that Iran had provided sophisticated weapons which had been used to kill American soldiers in Iraq.

The US claims have not been independently verified.

The Bush administration denies it is planning to invade Iran but has indicated it is willing to use military force to deal with any Iranian interference inside Iraq.

Democratic Senator Chris Dodd said the Bush administration had tried to falsify evidence before, and it would be a mistake to create a premise for future military action.

Mr Ahmadinejad told ABC he thought the possibility of an attack "very low".

"We believe there are wise people in the US who will stop such illegal actions," he said.

"Anyone who wants to attack our country will be seriously punished."

Globalpeace

Banned
Iran, the Shia, Dajjal & helpers of Dajjal. Is there a connection?

Asslamo Allaikum,

I would like to ask all Brothers/Sisters to consider the present situation in Iran in the light of following facts:

1) The Prophet (saw) has stated : “The Dajjaal will be followed by 70,000 Jews of Isfahan, having on themselves Persian shawls.” [Sahih Muslim #5227]

2) Iran's Jewish population is the second argest in the Middle East, after Israel

In addition there are plenty of weak traditions about the helpers of Dajaal...

Read up

bayareabilal

makakilo
W O W

Thanks for sharing that fact Mr FBI. Makes me feel better about living in the USA. I am new to Islam but very thirsty for knowledge. Keep the information flowing my brother from another mother.
:salah:

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

1st time someone has called me "FBI" on this forum.

Not sure if I should be happy, sad or afraid (or very afraid).

:) :) :)

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
I personally don't trust either country. I say oust both governments and get some true democracy in both countries; abolish the Electoral College of the U.S. (which ultimately led to Bush winning the first election even though he got less votes) and abolish the "Supreme Leader of Iran" (who is the one who truly controls the government of Iran). Both countries scare me and make me frown at what the human race calls a government.

Along with that, oust "King" Abdullah and the House of Saud. Oust Israel and replace it with Palestine. Oust the Iraqi puppet government and replace it with a real government. Keep the UAE.

Those are my policies on the Middle East/Persian Gulf. No wonder I'm not President...

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
:salam2:
Well, you have proposed perfect plan which if implemented would shift democracy but sadly, the truth is far from that.All nations have self interest.I even see the Arabs blaming Iranians as if they are being forced to say something in favour of American policy in order to put psychological pressure on Iranian Government(Allah knows best what's happening and what is to happen).The truth is that we are lost in the treasures(or should I say fitnah) of this world and we have stopped following the Pure teachings of Islam. That is the is the reason of our failure to propogate Peace, unity and brotherhood among ourselves and with others.

:wasalam:

hamzarichard

I have noted a ramping up of the Anti-shia propaganda and anti-persian propaganda. i am wondering if this is a conerted effort by the American government so that when Bush invades Iran he will already have most of the Sunni muslims and Arabs chomping at the bit in support of the invasion of Iran.