Iranian nuclear scientist assassinated by Israel

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article1324321.ece

What do you think about it?

It was kind of expected, and Israel did have a good reason for this since Iran said "Israel needs to get blown off the map" and Iran is building nuclear weapons.

However, it was a VERY dumb move. Israel and the rest of the world knows how hot-headed the Iranian Government is, and I think Israel is expected war with Iran (whom, if dumb enough to war with Israel, would have to face the U.S.).

Now that I think about it, Israel may be trying to provoke Iran so that the U.S. would have a valid reason to attack Iran, thus eliminating the "Iranian Threat" posed to Israel. That is, IF Iran is dumb enough to declare war on Israel.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
"Israel needs to get blown off the map"

And the Iranian ruler said "Death to Denmark" and you should know why he says that. And Isreal and Iran have been fighting and waging war for years.
So please don't call Iran dumb brother cause the ruler who I think his name is something like Mahmud is muslim and fights those who are against Islam.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
And the Iranian ruler said "Death to Denmark" and you should know why he says that. And Isreal and Iran have been fighting and waging war for years.
So please don't call Iran dumb brother cause the ruler who I think his name is something like Mahmud is muslim and fights those who are against Islam.

As Salaamu Alaykum
I didn't call them dumb (maybe a misunderstanding), but they would be dumb to wage war against Israel.

However, I don't see why we should kill innocent Israelis and innocent Dutch people because of what their governments have done.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
That's messed up.

Khameni isn't good. He issued a "fatwa" against a man for writing a book against Islam. This fatwa ordered the man to be killed (even though he could've just banned the book).

He also issued a "fatwa" (both "fatwa" in quotes because I wouldn't call them that) declaring the storing, building, and using of nuclear weapons to be Haraam (that's hypocritical!).

Also, Iran persecutes Sunnis and Zoroastrians for no reason.

Iran is one out of two Muslim forces out there that is standing up to the United States, but Iran has it's own problems and is no better.

HOWEVER, Syria (the other Muslim country standing against the U.S.) is a different story...