Video Irish and "Loving Islam"- Convert Explains Why he Chose Islam

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2:

Jazzak-Allah Khair brother...

It makes me show happy to see theser brothers and sisters coming back to the right path.:hijabi:

ALHAMDULLILAH

:wasalam:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
subhanallah and thanks to Allah(SWT) that there are brothers and sisters everywehre in the world who don't tire inviting to the truth

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum,

EVEN THE DEAD CAN GIVE DAWAH

I think brother abdulione meant the effect of Malcolm X's autobiography. Even after Malcolm's death, people who read his book learned about true Islam and that was a reason [after God's grace and mercy] that these people entered Islam. The Irish American brother in the video mentioned this.

There's also an Irish Canadian brother who mentioned this as well. Please click on the following link to watch that story:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227

May Allah the Merciful reward brother Malcolm for his efforts in propagating Islam.

Regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

UmarOMC

asSalaamu3laykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

I'm Latino born into a Catholic family and indoctrinated by the powers-that-be to be convinced into believing/proclaiming "the mystery of faith" in church along with millions of others so questioning the "mystery" becomes something that can be retorted to by the statement "...you have no faith!"

I HAVE FAITH IN ISLAAM BECAUSE IT STANDS UP TO ALL QUESTIONING!

ALLAHU'AKBAR!!!
ALLAHU'AKBAR!!!
ALLAHU'AKBAR!!!

wa3laykum asSalaamu wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

Shannonx

Asalamu Alaikum
Great news! Glad to hear of other Irish people reverting back to Islam.
Inshallah more will return to the right path