is abu talib considerd as a muslim?

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
is abu talib the uncle of the prophet muhammad(s.a.w) considerd to be a muslim?because abu talib was in the group of quraish people and forcedmammad(s.a.w) to also return back to the quraish tribe.....so i he(abu talib) considerd as a muslim or not??

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
When Abu Thalib Al Musyrikin Al Quraisy was going to die, Rasulullah had asked him to become a Muslim, but he instead said "If I become a Muslim, what will the women of Quraisy gonna say about myself later."

He has refused, but he already help Muhammad Shalallahu 'alaihi wa Sallam a lot, and that's why he will be put in the top of the Hellfire (not in the deepest), where the Hellfire will burn his feet and his brain will boils as the effect of which burn his feet, Rasulullah said that (wellknown Hadits).

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

............will allah not forgive him???

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
is abu talib the uncle of the prophet muhammad(s.a.w) considerd to be a muslim?because abu talib(r.a.a) was in the group of quraish people and forcedmammad(s.a.w) to also return back to the quraish tribe.....so i he(abu talib)(r.a.a) considerd as a muslim or not??

Abu talib died non muslim]

Allah forgive everything but to take a partner with him

and Quraysh they were worshiping idols

Abu talib died non Muslim and he enter the fire

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
The prophet peace be upon him was very sad about Abu talib that he died non muslim so he said i`ll ask Allah to forgive him
Allah sent down this ayah
9_113.gif

It is not for the Prophet and those who have believed to ask forgiveness for the polytheists, even if they were relatives, after it has become clear to them that they are companions of Hellfire 009.113 .

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
And then Allah sent down this ayah to the prophet peace be upon him

28_56.gif

Indeed, [O Muْammad], you do not guide whom you like, but Allah guides whom He wills. And He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided.

28:56

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
When Abu Thalib Al Musyrikin Al Quraisy was going to die, Rasulullah had asked him to become a Muslim, but he instead said "If I become a Muslim, what will the women of Quraisy gonna say about myself later."

He has refused, but he already help Muhammad Shalallahu 'alaihi wa Sallam a lot, and that's why he will be put in the top of the Hellfire (not in the deepest), where the Hellfire will burn his feet and his brain will boils as the effect of which burn his feet, Rasulullah said that (wellknown Hadits).

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

but can we keep a name as abu talib??

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2:

Akhi/Ukhti do not write Radiyallahu 'Anh when mentioning name of a non-muslim. The meaning of that phrase is 'May Allah be pleased with him'. We cannot make dua as such, after the revelation of the verse which sister Sandra Canada has mentioned above. That phrase is used after mentioning the name of the Sahaba of Rasoolullah (saw).

ALLAH (swt) is the most merciful. He (swt) forgives everyone He wishes unless they do Shirk. Abu Talib is the person who will have the most little amount of Azaab in Jahannam. However, his brain will be boiling because of that. Subuhaanallah. So let us think how a normal person of Jahannam will be?

May ALLAH ('azza wajall) protect us from the Hell fire. Ameen.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

Akhi/Ukhti do not write Radiyallahu 'Anh when mentioning name of a non-muslim. The meaning of that phrase is 'May Allah be pleased with him'. We cannot make dua as such, after the revelation of the verse which sister Sandra Canada has mentioned above. That phrase is used after mentioning the name of the Sahaba of Rasoolullah (saw).

ALLAH (swt) is the most merciful. He (swt) forgives everyone He wishes unless they do Shirk. Abu Talib is the person who will have the most little amount of Azaab in Jahannam. However, his brain will be boiling because of that. Subuhaanallah. So let us think how a normal person of Jahannam will be?

May ALLAH ('azza wajall) protect us from the Hell fire. Ameen.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

im so sorry brother ,i was not knowing about it and well im a sister ..and thanks for your answer

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
im so sorry brother ,i was not knowing about it and well im a sister ..and thanks for your answer

No problem sister. We are the people who make mistakes. None of us prevents from it. Best among us are those who repent often.

By the way, you are welcome my sister.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

sally_sayed

i know that abu taleb the uncle of the prophet was non-muslim but he was love the prophet and he didn't faced the prophet or forced him to back to quraish

i think brother you mean abu jahel

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
i know that abu taleb the uncle of the prophet was non-muslim but he was love the prophet and he didn't faced the prophet or forced him to back to quraish

i think brother you mean abu jahel
No sister
Brother IbnAdam77 means Abu Talib

sorry sister yes this surah talking about Abu lahab not abu jahl

Allah has sent down this Surah mentioned how abu lahab will be punished including his wife
Surah Al-Masad
The Revelation of this Surah and the Arrogance of
Abu Lahab toward the Messenger of Allah

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
111_1.gif

Perish the two hands of Abû Lahab (an uncle of the Prophet) and perish he![1]

111_2.gif

His wealth and his children will not benefit him!

111_3.gif

He will be burnt in a Fire of blazing flames!

111_4.gif

And his wife, too, who carries wood

111_5.gif

In her neck is a twisted rope of Masad (palm fibre).

sally_sayed

gazakum ALLAH khyran :tti_sister:
thank you all for helping and for telling me the true information
may ALLAH SWT reward you all with aljanah

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

No problem sister. We are the people who make mistakes. None of us prevents from it. Best among us are those who repent often.

By the way, you are welcome my sister.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

your right brother! every one does mistakes but we have to understand and clear our mistakes

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
sis please correct that this surah tells abt ABU LAHAB, not ABU JAHAL

masha Allah jazak Allah khayran yess brother i mentioned it subhan Allah and i was talkin about abu lahab

subhan Allah i though sister talking about him
jazak Allah khayran masha Allah may Allah bless you