Is Anyone Else Getting This?

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
Two lines of code at the top of the page.

Note: At first I thought it was a problem with Konqueror (the browser I normally use), but the same thing happens in Firefox.

Screenshot-1-3.png

Screenshot-2-1.png

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
It'd be a minor miracle if we were all using Linux, so I'm guessing it's happening across OSes

I have no idea how to fix. Especially since I don't have access to the server. Though I suppose I could play around with the code in Composer and see what I can do.

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
The text of the first line

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 240
And the second

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 241
I've attached screenshots of the document source in KATE

Attachments

• Screenshot-3.png
    Screenshot-3.png
    107.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot-4.png
    Screenshot-4.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 9

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2:

Everyone put your seatbelts on and be patience,brother mabsoot is working on it.

Inshallah some will let you know once we reach our destination.:muslim_child:

:wasalam:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
hehehe...I am using simple Internet Explorer. I never got it. And why are you all so worried about it? Its not going to cause any harm to your PC. Hope Brother Mabsoot clears if there is any problem Insha Allah.
wa/salam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam
yes I've seen it for couple days already.I think its not something important.InshaAllah it will be fixed
wasalam

ahhh its a VIRUS !!!! take cover ...scan ur pc...bla bla its jz some words dont worry...anyway it looks good the website has something different on top