Is it murder?

HannahMono

Ive kinda already posted this once, but because of i cant edit my post (because of being a new membour) and it was unclear of what i was asking (because of the chosen colours) Ive decided to post it again because i really wanted to hear your views on this. I have no idea if i am posting this in right place but never mind.

So here is my question:
if someone goes to war and kills people are they murders?

My view:
In a way being in the army, is alike any job in the world alike a teacher. Its the person who that is sending them, and telling them to be kill that should be the punisher. Alike the government sends the army to these countries such as iraq and they know that they wont be alike talking peace talks. There be killing people, but there still sending people out to those countries. The government are the murders because they know what is going to happend and they are still sending.
Also, when someone is killed in a war, its noticed as "[Name] Was killed in battle today".
But if a PUBLIC membour, is killed on the news its noticed as "[Name] was murdered today".
But whats the difference?
Because the person in those countries who killed our men, they was setting an aim to kill them, alike an murder would set to kill somone in the streets. Its the same thing.
Just because its somoenes JOB Its just noticed as an Killing and not as murder.
But innocenet people get killed because of stupid conflits between countries, who just cant sit down and talk about things.

People are being murdered because Its not your grandad,dad,brother or uncle making the trouble or causing problems. Or its not people in the other countries. Its the government. People are Dying EVERY Day because of what the government wants to do. But we dont see them going out to war, But they are more than happy to send our people out

In the book Jounerys End by: R.C.Sherrif: Theres an line:
Osborne: There's no need to tell him it's murder- "

Its the same suituation now, the government know that its murder, but they still sending them out today, But if the people who go to war dont do there jobs there just be fired.

However, in a way its still murder (for the people in the war), because they are still going to those places with the aim to serve there coutnry and fight against peoplea and often killing many people. HOWEVER No one makes them join the army, no one makes them pick up that gun and to shoot. Its there brain its there choice....

Personaly I hate wars, they cant bring something good to a country or solve an problem.
Voilence is NEVER the answer

I hope this is alot clearer than last time. Hannah

cmelbouzaidi

I think that when someone signs up to join the military at a time of war, they know that they are a part of killing innocent people. Although it is a government who starts a war, they are not the ones doing the dirty work, it is often young kids (I am talking about the USA) with a brainwashed idea of what it is to be a patriot and "defend freedom" that go to war on behalf of the government. However, once you are an adult you are responsible for your own decisions. The Qur'an teaches us that killing one person is like killing the whole of humanity and saving one person is like saving the whole of humanity. Personally, I would not want to be a part of any killing of innocents anywhere because I am Muslim :)

Ive kinda already posted this once, but because of i cant edit my post (because of being a new membour) and it was unclear of what i was asking (because of the chosen colours) Ive decided to post it again because i really wanted to hear your views on this. I have no idea if i am posting this in right place but never mind.

So here is my question:
if someone goes to war and kills people are they murders?

My view:
In a way being in the army, is alike any job in the world alike a teacher. Its the person who that is sending them, and telling them to be kill that should be the punisher. Alike the government sends the army to these countries such as iraq and they know that they wont be alike talking peace talks. There be killing people, but there still sending people out to those countries. The government are the murders because they know what is going to happend and they are still sending.
Also, when someone is killed in a war, its noticed as "[Name] Was killed in battle today".
But if a PUBLIC membour, is killed on the news its noticed as "[Name] was murdered today".
But whats the difference?
Because the person in those countries who killed our men, they was setting an aim to kill them, alike an murder would set to kill somone in the streets. Its the same thing.
Just because its somoenes JOB Its just noticed as an Killing and not as murder.
But innocenet people get killed because of stupid conflits between countries, who just cant sit down and talk about things.

People are being murdered because Its not your grandad,dad,brother or uncle making the trouble or causing problems. Or its not people in the other countries. Its the government. People are Dying EVERY Day because of what the government wants to do. But we dont see them going out to war, But they are more than happy to send our people out

In the book Jounerys End by: R.C.Sherrif: Theres an line:
Osborne: There's no need to tell him it's murder- "

Its the same suituation now, the government know that its murder, but they still sending them out today, But if the people who go to war dont do there jobs there just be fired.

However, in a way its still murder (for the people in the war), because they are still going to those places with the aim to serve there coutnry and fight against peoplea and often killing many people. HOWEVER No one makes them join the army, no one makes them pick up that gun and to shoot. Its there brain its there choice....

Personaly I hate wars, they cant bring something good to a country or solve an problem.
Voilence is NEVER the answer

I hope this is alot clearer than last time. Hannah