IS IT NECESSARY

FreedomFighter

:wasalam:

i would rather cover my hair when i read the Qur'an. if they say we dont need to cover our hair while reading the Qur'an, then that also means we dont have to cover our awrah when reading the Qur'an, so for example we can wear sleeveless, etc, when reading the Qur'an? or is there a limit to what you can wear when reading the Qur'an?

FreedomFighter

^alhamdulillah no prob for me.

according to the fatwa, one does not have to wear scarf when reading Qur'an. does this also apply to other parts of awrah? as in do other parts necessarily have to be covered or not?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:

:jazaak:
nice post sister,:SMILY139: although i couldn't help u with an answer.i got a lot of answers myself.since ur question was something i wanted to kno about too.:SMILY259:

nizar83

aselemu aleikum,

please brothers and sisters, do not put any info in any thread unless ou are sure of it, and unless you hold evidence for the things you say.

this is for the benefit of all of us, we are all searching for 3ielm al yaqeen, true knowledge which can bring us closer to ALLAH ta3ala and his mercy, so please facts and evidence from where you have extracted info.

aselemu aleikum