Is it too late?

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2: As i observe the world i see more and more crimes committed against my fellow muslims. i see them torn apart...i seem them making dua wishing that everything will be alright. Every night and day i think about them. The palestinians in palestine, the somalians in somalia, the iraqis in iraq- and i want to be able to do something for them. something that would make their lives better, something that would help them attain their islamic lands. there is so much pain in my heart that if my heart were to bleed, i feel as if it would fill the entire world. they are being labeled as terrorist and extremists simply for defending themselves. can a man watch his mom and sisters being raped? wallahi no, none of us would. Oh Muslims i want to let you know that i love you- that i cannot keep my mind of off the daily abuses you face. i want to tell you oh muslims that you have taken my heart. and although i can't do anything phsically i support you from the bottom of my heart. Oh muslims know that when you're happy i'm happy- and when you're sad i'm sad. when you are injured, i'm injured. when you're hurt, i'm hurt. although you think i may sleep in a bed with my belly full- know that i always want the same for you. there's not a night that i sleep that i do not cry for the sake of wanting free ISLAMIC LANDS. know that i Love you wherever you may be, and that i will always love you. know that you are always in my heart and you will always be. :salam2:

Amirah84

:salam2:

JazakuAllah khair for reminding us because we need to reminded. We are constantly busying ourselves with the pleasures of this world and forget the reality. We forget that the majority of people in this world are poor, hungry, in pain and suffering and many of them are our own brothers and sisters.
So jazakhuAllah khair for reminding me of that.

:wasalam:

Amirah

cmelbouzaidi

What a beautiful post, Masha Allah. I think it is essential to be reminded. For those of us who have the means, instead of going for the next mod-con or gadget for our own amusement, support charities like islamicrelief.com and kinderusa (for palestine). With islamicrelief.com there are many different options to choose from, whether it be providing mosquito nets for malaria stricken Africa to helping the poorest of the poor in Bangladesh. Kinderusa can help you buy an eid meal for a family in Palestine or help a family there in Palestine. Another one for those of us in the USA is to get involved in ONE.org to encourage US government to give more to poverty-stricken Africa instead of funding terrorist states like Israel...

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2:

beautiful post sister... May Allah reward you for your good intentions...

i think the best way that our umma/muslims be strong is by each one of us try there best to learn as much as they can about islam and practice it... if as many of us practice islam, then Islam would lead us to victory... practicing islam includes having a good character (to benefit ones self and attract others to islam), doing everything for the sake of Allah (helping others without waiting for a payback from them), building strong family (what one learns, teach it to their closest ones)... remember that each one of us would be held accountable for his own deeds, so let us work hard for our akira/hereafeter...

palestine

Servant of Allah
mamungeneral maybe we can start an organization or something to help others. inshallah i'll contact you. salam.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu dear brothers and sisters

This is a very good book which give insights into the life of Salah Ad Din Al Ayyubi. How in the times of difficulty he united the Muslim Ummah and brought under the banner of La ilaha Illallah.

We need to remind ourselves the duty we have towards the Ummah but at the same time we need to remember that a battle just cannot be fought with the assumption of fighting. We need to make preparations for that. And to bring back the glory of Islam and Muslims we need to prepare mentally, physically, psychologically, financially etc.

We need to make ourselves educated, learn The Quran and Sunnah. So just ask Allah Subhanahu wa Taala to provide us with the means so that we can help our Muslim brothers and sisters.

Allah Subhanahu wa Taala says in the Quran and the translation being:

" And we wished to do a favour to those who were weak (and oppressed) in the land, and to make them rulers and to make the inheritors." Surah Al Qasas 28: Ayah 5.

May Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala bless the Ummah and guide us in the Path of RIghteousness and make us victorious.

PS: sadly I am not able to upload the book. It says -

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 36700160 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 13548270 bytes) in /mnt/stor11-wc1-ord1/327993/www.turntoislam.com/web/content/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1806

wa/salam