Is it true that....

SpangledStarz

Anyone who says the shahada on the day the sun rises from the west in not counted a muslim because it was believing in the unseen or things yet to come and now it is truth? Just a simple question but does anyone have the answer? Also does anyone have a list of the signs of the hour in order?

:salam2:
Sister Starz

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bismillah,

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times][SIZE=+1]Door of Repentance Closed[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times]Once the sun has risen from the west the door of repentance will be closed and will remain closed until the Day of Judgement. If any infidel embraces Islam or any Muslim repents and seeks forgiveness for his sins any time after the rising of the sun from the west till the Day of Judgement, it will not be accepted.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times]The Messenger of Allah
saw23X22.gif
said, "Verily Allah extends his hand at night so that the sinners of the day may repent and verily extends his hand during the day so that the sinners of the night may repent. (He will keep on doing this) as long as the sun does not rise from the west." (Abu-Musa al-Ashari/ Muslim)[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times]The Prophet
saw23X22.gif
said, "Allah has built a door of repentance in the west the breadth of which is seventy years and it will not close as long as the sun does not rise from the west." (Safwan-b-Assal / Tirmidhi)[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times]The above Ahadith have clearly specified that the extreme limit of the acceptance of repentance is till the sun rises from the west. Once it has risen it will not be accepted.[/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman,Times]Ibne Hajar has mentioned many Ahadith which prove that the door of repentance will remain closed till the Day of Judgement and thereafter writes, ''These narration's give strength to one another, agreeing completely in that when the sun rises from the west the door of repentance will be closed and will not be opened thereafter. And this is not specific with that day but will prolong till the Day of Judgement.'' (Fathul- Bari)[/FONT]

Allah knows best.

wasalaam.

SpangledStarz

Jazakallahu khair brother.
Let this be a reminder to every single muslim out there. You never know when this might be, so dont let shaytan fool you into thinking that you have more than enough time left.
We must strive to please Allah swt.

My salams
Sister Starz

Globalpeace

Banned
Sun rising from the West

Asslamo Allaikum Sister,

You have made a spectacular point, however on a personal level...

I have often found Muslim Brothers/Sisters citing inter-planetary motion patterns to explain the rising of the sun from the West and to try to “predict” when this event will occur.

It is of academic importance as to whether science can predict this event or not. We all have to face death & “our personal curtain” falls when we die irrelevant of the sun rising from the East or the West.

We have to prepare ourselves for death, remember it and prepare for it, whether most of us would be alive to witness this spectacular astronomical event or not is inconsequential on a personal level.

Jazakullah Khairun

P.S: I understand that it was not your intention to predict this event rather you were trying to focus our attention towards it. May Allah (SWT) grant you the best of reward in this world & the next for your kind words and encouragement (Ameen). Please keep it up as people low in knowledge; practise and experience (like me) need reminders.

ShaheedU

Extinct
Major Signs (in rough chronological order)

1) "Al-Dajjal will come, claiming to be God holding Heaven and Hell. His purpose is to deceive, and unbelievers will follow him. He is short, red-faced, blind in the right eye, and has hair which sticks up. He will go around the world, but will be unable to enter Madinah or Makkah." [There are numerous detailed ahadith on this man.]

2) "Al-Mahdi will come at the time of Al-Dajjal. He will call to the true Islam, and will be a military leader. His name will be exactly like that of the Prophet: Muhammad ibn Abd-Allah, and his father's name will match the Prophet's father's name also. He will be descended from Fatima, the daughter of the Prophet."

3) "Isa (Jesus) will come at the time of Al-Dajjal and al-Mahdi as well. He will descend at the time of Fajr prayer on a masjid in Damascus, the capital of Syria. He is of medium height, red-faced, and his hair is as if he just took a shower. He will call people back to Islam, but he will also be a military leader. The People of the Book will revert to Islam, and wealth will be super-abundant. Isa will break the cross, kill the swine, and personally slay Al-Dajjal. He will stay on Earth for a long time thereafter, and then die."

4) "An animal will come and call people back to Islam." [A partial description of this animal is that it is very hairy, so much so that one will not be able to tell its front from its rear (Arabic: 'Dab-ba'). Reference to this animal is mentioned in the Qur'an.]

5) "Gog and Magog (two hidden tribes of people) will break free of the dam that holds them back, and ravage the earth. They will drink all the water, and kill people until Allah sends against them a worm which will wipe them out." [This is roughly before/during the time of Isa, although it is not entirely clear.]

6) "Three places in the world will sink and be swallowed up by the earth. One in the west, one in the east, and one in the Saudi Arabian peninsula." [This may refer to a series of giant, epic earthquakes.]

7) "Fire will come from the area of Aden in Yemen, and sweep northwards." [There are claims that this already happened in some medevial event.]

8) "The sun will rise from the west." [This description is not meant to be a symbolic one...but it is known that it is one of the last, if not the very last one before the following.]

9) "Smoke will appear all over the earth which will cause believers to catch something similar to a slight cold, whereas the unbelievers will be hit harder by it. Finally, a cold wind will come and kill all believers, leaving only unbelievers on the earth who will then witness the LAST HOUR. The angel Israfil will blow a trumpet, and the resurrection of all human beings will begin." [At this point, the Day of Resurrection commences in which the skies and earth are destroyed by Allah.]

This list is far from complete; there are many other signs. A couple more of interest are: Constantinople (Istanbul) will fall before Rome to Islam (note that this means Rome will indeed fall), and the Muslim political system will go from Prophetic leadership to a just Khilafah to a 'biting' authority to an oppressive authority and finally back to a just Khilafah. It seems that today we are in the next to last stage of this chain; now is a good time to actively work for the reestablishment of the Muslim state and Khilafah.
Finally, the Prophet has said that when the Signs start to come, they will come FAST - like a string of beads falling one after the other.

And Allah Knows Best.

subhanallaah.

dexter

I have an example from the Quran, when Moses (as) crossed the sea with his followers and when Pharoah followed he intended to harm them, but when he saw that the sea was going to close on him, he believed in God instantly... But did that help him, God made him a sign for the coming generations, and what a mighty wisdom of the all mighty, it was only revealed in the beginnings of the 20th centure by archeologists of a mummy in the waters of the red sea believed to be of the Pharoah, well preserved miraculously... God chose this time over all others, for this was the most materialistic era of the human race, an era of more technology than humanity and faith...

So, back again, it was so mentioned in the Quran, and previously it was also clear in the verses that preceded that Pharoah's end would be in hellfire...

God knows best brothers and sisters, we don't know and God's judgement is deeper, wiser and more knowledgeble, there are lots of things such as intentions, good/bad deeds, a person's heart pure/impure, a person's faith previously... God is all knowing...

Personally I believe we, as believers, shouldn't interfer with things that aren't for us... Things so deep as these would only bring us apart, unless a certainty is available, which is deffinetly there in the Quran which didn't miss out on anything... But who's there to find it... My general advice is to look for things that are part of our lives and stop being concerned with what could lead us upon differing, that's how we can protect our unity and obtian firm knowledge in what's at our disposal...

all the Best

:wasalam:

ShaheedU

Extinct

Personally I believe we, as believers, shouldn't interfer with things that aren't for us... Things so deep as these would only bring us apart, unless a certainty is available, which is deffinetly there in the Quran which didn't miss out on anything... But who's there to find it... My general advice is to look for things that are part of our lives and stop being concerned with what could lead us upon differing, that's how we can protect our unity and obtian firm knowledge in what's at our disposal...

all the Best

are u talking about something specific or something in general?

SpangledStarz

3) "Isa (Jesus) will come at the time of Al-Dajjal and al-Mahdi as well. He will descend at the time of Fajr prayer on a masjid in Damascus, the capital of Syria. He is of medium height, red-faced, and his hair is as if he just took a shower. He will call people back to Islam, but he will also be a military leader. The People of the Book will revert to Islam, and wealth will be super-abundant. Isa will break the cross, kill the swine, and personally slay Al-Dajjal. He will stay on Earth for a long time thereafter, and then die."

So people can revert? Sorry Brother Dexter for this, just one last question :).

Jazakallahu khairan to you all, and may Allah's blessing be upon you

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Asslamo Allaikum,

Sorry for the rude interruption but the answer to your query is:

People “WILL” revert when Isa (AS) emerges.

Jazakullah Khairun

ShaheedU

Extinct
as far as i know until the sun rises from the west, people can revert. but Allaah knows best.

the signs are in chronological order.

8) "The sun will rise from the west." [This description is not meant to be a symbolic one...but it is known that it is one of the last, if not the very last one before the following.]

dexter

answers

Thanks for replying and commenting, God bless you all.

I'm not sure if people will revert or not, neither I nor you can tell that...

There's a way:

1) Examples of the Quran and God's judgement...
2) True and refined examples from the Hadiths of the prophet (pbuhaf)
3) Go to scientists and scholars who might or might not be right in what they say
4) Leave the matters which dont concern us and let us be certain in what we already have...
5) we might predict human nature by studying psychology, then predicting things by deeply studying Quran and analysing weather this is to happen or not...

In the end of all that...

1) I'll be rewarded/punished for what I did, and you'll be rewarded/punished for what you did, and neither one would take the responsibility of the other.

2) I won't feel happy for you if you won in the day of judgement, nor would you feel pain for me if I was to enter the hell (a'udhu billah)

So, right now, being concerned with a people that aren't even here with us is a waste of knowledge, we need CERTAIN knowledge in order to see...

Please don't mind, your question is a question, but please don't ask questions like philosophers do and in the end go mad... We have a clear path, infact, we have the clearest path ever revealed to mankind, it's easy and simple...

We seek knowledge and act on that knowledge...

The prophet (pbuhaf) used to pray:
"Oh lord please grant me useful knowledge, and i seek your refuge from the useless knowledge"... what does that make clear...

The JUICE OF ALL THE ABOVE :

Guidance is my aim, I respect the fact that you insist... If you have a verse or a hadith that directly is a proof to an answer then that's it, otherwise you'll need a lot of analysing, studying, etc. for finding an answer for this, the time which could be used and utilised for something more beneficial...