Is it true

Smarty

Is it true that Imam Mehdi will come
I mean it is the sign of day of judegement
Am I right????
But some people says its wrong to believe this....

My second question is that
Can we say Allah is my Best Friend..
I use orkut and I have joined a community named:Allah is My Best Friend
Some people on this community has said that it is wrong to say that Allah is your friend...
And then he translated Surah Ikhlas
But in names of Allah
One name means
The Friend (Ya Habib)
Then I don't think that its wrong...
Plz answer this..
And yeah
I have posted before about my examination and for my result
I asked u all to pray for me
So I can get position..
But out of 7 papers we have seen 3 papers and in that
I don't get as good marks so I can get position..
Now my only hope is 4 papers plz pray that in that papers I can get good marks...
I have firm belief in Allah as I have in previous papers dunno why I don't get good marks..
I got good marks but some students are ahead...
Then.....How I will secure position.
So plz pray for me
I was very depressed that inspite of all the prays I havenot top in these 3 papers

Answer plz

Take Care
Allah Hafiz

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Yes Imaam Mahdi will come and it is told about him in many Ahadith. He will be of very high moral and character. Actually he will be that leader under whom Muslims will fight the last battle. Then Prophet Eesa (Jesus) (PBUH) will come and will join Imam Mahdi.

To say Allah is my friend is wrong? There is no help for me if Allah does not want so. And if Allah's help is with me then I dont need anybody else's help. He is not my friend?

The problem is that I am not Allah's good friend and I dont do enough with is required for friendship from my side.

And the mentioning in Surah Ikhlaas is that, There is no partner with Allah. that means there is no partnership with Allah as being God. Otherwise Allah has said in Quran that you should give debt to Allah. Does that mean Allah needs debt from us? (Naoozubillah). We are here as assistants of Allah in the world. We follow his guidance and have to fight on his behalf with the infidels. This is Allah's way. Otherwise Allah could smash all infidels in single moment and Allah does not have to do anything for that and just
"He says 'be it' so it becomes".

Wassalam,
VE

abdullah1111

asslamoalakom

yes you are right its a sign of judement acorrding to some scolars.Im not shure about calling your self Allah is my Best Friend.
Is it true that Imam Mehdi will come
I mean it is the sign of day of judegement
Am I right????
But some people says its wrong to believe this....

My second question is that
Can we say Allah is my Best Friend..
I use orkut and I have joined a community named:Allah is My Best Friend
Some people on this community has Can we say Allah is my Best Friendsaid that it is wrong to say that Allah is your friend...
And then he translated Surah Ikhlas
But in names of Allah
One name means
The Friend (Ya Habib)
Then I don't think that its wrong...
Plz answer this..
And yeah
I have posted before about my examination and for my result
I asked u all to pray for me
So I can get position..
But out of 7 papers we have seen 3 papers and in that
I don't get as good marks so I can get position..
Now my only hope is 4 papers plz pray that in that papers I can get good marks...
I have firm belief in Allah as I have in previous papers dunno why I don't get good marks..
I got good marks but some students are ahead...
Then.....How I will secure position.
So plz pray for me
I was very depressed that inspite of all the prays I havenot top in these 3 papers

Answer plz

Take Care
Allah Hafiz

Najmoen

Khaliel-Allah

:salam2:

To say Allah (SWA) is your friend is wrong. Based on the fact that, in Qur'an Nabie Ebrahim is addressed as Khaliel-Allah (friend of Allah) and is the only, of all the prophets who received this status. Allah (SWA) spoke to Nabie Mosa (AS) directly but he was not the friend of Allah (SWA) but rather a slave of Allah (Abdullah) not even Nabie Muhammad (SAW) received the honour of being the friend of Allah (SWA) but was rather referred to as His Messenger (Rasool-Allah) and His Slave (Abd-Allah).

We as mortals are just seekers of help, and beggars of guidance, thus Al-Quran is that guidance, (Hudan-lee-Naas). However, man was created in the best of moulds and through his piety can attain a stage higher than that of the Angels, thereby gaining a position closer to Allah (SWA) closer than any of His creation, and perhaps as high as that of Nabie Ebrahim. Allah (SWA) chooses Whom He pleases as friend. See ayat below which implies befriending will occur, base on a criteria but only up to the Day of Judgement and not beyond.

Speak to my servants who have believed, that they may establish regular prayers, and spend (in charity) out of the sustenance we have given them, secretly and openly, before the coming of a Day in which there will be neither mutual bargaining nor befriending. Surah Ibrahiem : 31

The word Ya Gabiebi (O beloved) does not mean friend, but the Jews and The Christaians called themselves the sons and the beloved of Allah... see below.

The Jews and the Christians say: "We are sons of Allah, and his beloved." Say: "Why then doth He punish you for your sins? Nay, ye are but men,- of the men he hath created: He forgiveth whom He pleaseth, and He punisheth whom He pleaseth: and to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between: and unto Him is the final goal (of all)" Surah Al-Maeda :18

abou haytam

salamo alikom

salam o alikom

juste to clarifay that Ya Habib in arabic don t mean freind , it mean Who loves. and Habib is one of names of allah. About to say Allah is my friend, sincerly i never had this idea and i never heard about even in my country ( morocco) we don t have this idea ( thinking that Allah is our freind)....we are slaves and he is Allah. there is no Soura or statment where allah consider himself our friend. I suggest to avoid those thinking. and remember that Allah don t need nothing from us even our freindship.

I think that you don t speak arabic, it s very important to make sure that you have the good transtator from arabic to other langage otherwise you will be lost. Exemple :
Habib = who love , Hob = love, Ya = O so Ya Habib = O, Who loves
Khalil or Sadik or Sahib = freind or compagnant

you see how the translator lead you to a big mistakes.

Islam is our deen and he deserve to learn arabic to understand it very well...people study english to get good job and study very hard science to get a material life....what about arabic???

Allah guide us to the truth.

salam

samiha

---------
Staff member

You can read this article about The Mehdi in Islam

Inshallah it should help understand, as yes, he is a Sign of the Day of Judgement.

As to the other question, I do not know and have no right to say. I think if you can, you should ask a nearby Imam.

:wasalam:

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)

Who Is Imam Mahdi?

The term "MAHDI" is a title meaning "The Guided one".

Abdullah bin Mas'ood (R.A.) says that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, "This world will not come to an end until one person from my progeny does not rule over the Arabs, and his name will be the same as my name." (Tirmidhi)

Ali (R.A.) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, "Even if only a day remains for Qiyamah to come, yet Allah will surely send a man from my family who will fill this world with such justice and fairness, just as it initially was filled with oppression." (Abu Dawood)

:wasalam:

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
Brothers and sisters have already answered your Mahdi question. JazakAllahu Khair to them.

However, we can call Allah (SWT) our "Best Friend". One of His Names/Attributes is "Al-Wali" or "The Protecting Friend".

Also, in the Qur'an:

Your (real) friends are (no less than) Allah, His Messenger, and the (fellowship of) believers,- those who establish regular prayers and regular charity, and they bow down humbly (in worship). (Qur'an 5:55)

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

It depends in what sense you think Allah to be your friend.
For example: Given that your father is very much respectful and is your elder, but he can be your friend too. But the relationship will not be same like you would have with your classmate friend.
Similarly, Allah is our savior and protector, he likes his creation and he is sincere with us. What qualities you are looking in a friend?

But please be sure to clear two things here:

Allah is my friend is one directional relation, while I cant claim to be friend of Allah as I most of the time happen to be disobeying and making my friend angry and being not able to come up with the requirements of friendship from my side. It is VERY difficult to cop the requirement of friendship with Allah, that is why very few people who were of highest moral character, they were called the friend of Allah.

So, Allah is my friend is not same as I am friend of Allah.

Secondly, you can think in the way that , Even Allah is your friend but you do not actually deserve this friendship given that you do not try to do your best from your side, so you have to continuously improve yourself and think to be humble, which some Brothers and sisters said that you might be intending to disgrace the name of Allah SWT if you think Allah to be your friend similarly you think your classmates or local people to be your friends.

Wassalaam,
VE

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
About the papers,don't get so depressed.Its only life.we loose something,then we find something.If one door is closed Allah opens the other door for us.And what we might think is good for us,is not what Allah wants to happen.Don't get de[ressed and always keep up praying and first of all trust Allah ,no matter what happens..
salam