Is jesus god?

al-muslimah

Salam alaycoum,there was a thread here that says "10 reasons why jesus is not god" i posted that thread in a "christian" group called "stand up for god"..lol but i only pointed the main points of the thread..so the admin of the group replyed back:

I would appreciate it if you would not post anything like what you posted to my group ever again. I did not create 'Stand Up For God' so that you or anyone could put down our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father the way you did with your 'jesus is not god' topic. I created this group to help honor and glorify God, as well as inspire as many people as possible to live their lives to the fullest and happiest through His word. This group was meant to be positive in nature and was meant to be a positive influence on others who join or visit it. This group WAS NOT meant to be a forum in which God, Jesus, the Bible, or anything of that sort could be negatively talked about and especially slandered. What you posted to my group is highly inappropriate, especially since some of the things you wrote are untrue and absolutely outrageous! What you posted can severely undermine Stand Up For God's purpose, and so I'll be sure to immediately delete it. Please do not post any such negative content to my group ever again, or I'll have to remove you from my group and report you to the admins of the website. If you're going to post anything to my group, then you may only post anything that is positive in nature, truthful, helpful for inspiring others, and in no way condescending towards God, Jesus, the Bible, or anyone or anything else. I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers. And I say this with the utmost sincerity:

~ LORD BLESS YOUR SOUL!!!!! ~

i had a laugh after reading it--and i dont want him to include me in his prayers lol --I actualy feel sorry for him about following a false reliegion and a releigon based all on a lie..what do you think i should reply back?do you think i should reply back the rest of the thread? coz as i told you i only put the main points..what do you think?

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

LOL.........
I think you should continue replying to him since he said "truthful". Maybe you could point out verses of the Quran. That'll make him think.

May Allah s.w.t guide him to the truth.

If you're going to post anything to my group, then you may only post anything that is positive in nature, truthful, helpful for inspiring others, and in no way condescending towards God, Jesus, the Bible, or anyone or anything else.

mohsofi_abdullah

hi
probably u could b more serious about it, n not ridicule him or make fun of him?
thats not very diplomatic n probably insulting too...
we all know that christians or any religious followers, cannot be talked to about what is insulting to them...
why don't you talk about what we believe in that's not constradictory to their beliefs...
that will be a start, huh?

al-muslimah

hi
probably u could b more serious about it, n not ridicule him or make fun of him?
thats not very diplomatic n probably insulting too...
we all know that christians or any religious followers, cannot be talked to about what is insulting to them...
why don't you talk about what we believe in that's not constradictory to their beliefs...
that will be a start, huh?

yeah sure in my reply i wont make fun of him or his religon..coz our religon teaches us to respect other religeons

danial

i dont think u should have posted that at the first place. what if some1 comes to TTI and posts "10 reasons why Allah is not God".. you would have felt offended too right. i think u should give respect other ppl;s belief also they are false.

u should have ASKED questions such as "why is jesus God when.......", or "but the bible says..........so how can he be god?"

Instead, you just TELL them that what they believe in is false..how would they react???????????? Please, i think you should be more sensitive to the feeelings of others.

danial

n the sad thing is i feel appalled by u coz u said "i had a laugh after reading it"...

respect what they believe pls.

al-muslimah

i dont think u should have posted that at the first place. what if some1 comes to TTI and posts "10 reasons why Allah is not God".. you would have felt offended too right. i think u should give respect other ppl;s belief also they are false.

u should have ASKED questions such as "why is jesus God when.......", or "but the bible says..........so how can he be god?"

Instead, you just TELL them that what they believe in is false..how would they react???????????? Please, i think you should be more sensitive to the feeelings of others.

I only wanted to show the truth..:confused:

al-muslimah

as i told i just wanted to show the truth..ok i admit that i wrong i should'nt have posted the thread at the first place..and i wont do that again..
now let me think how can i reply back..

danial

if CHRISTIANS believe that what tehy believe is the truth..n come here n slander the name of Allah, of course WE TOO will be very angry.

that is why ex-TTI members such as ZARDOS was banned.

im not saying that u trying to spread the truth is wrong. im just saying u could have adopted a more sensitive approach.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum dear sister al-muslima!

I love you for the sake of Allah swt and I understand that you have good intentions.
We as mulims, are here for eachother to help eachother or give the best advice possible.

I read your posts and see no need to continue the subject further, but can't stop myself writing a few lines for everybody to read.

Dawah (invitation to islam) should be with the best of manners.

" Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and have disputations with them in the best manner; surely your Lord best knows those who go astray from His path, and He knows best those who follow the right way." 16:125

and

"And do not abuse those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest exceeding the limits they should abuse Allah out of ignorance. Thus have We made fair seeming to every people their deeds; then to their Lord shall be their return, so He will inform them of what they did." 6:108

Wassalam

al-muslimah

Assalamu alaikum dear sister al-muslima!

I love you for the sake of Allah swt and I understand that you have good intentions.
We as mulims, are here for eachother to help eachother or give the best advice possible.

I read your posts and see no need to continue the subject further, but can't stop myself writing a few lines for everybody to read.

Dawah (invitation to islam) should be with the best of manners.

" Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and have disputations with them in the best manner; surely your Lord best knows those who go astray from His path, and He knows best those who follow the right way." 16:125

and

"And do not abuse those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest exceeding the limits they should abuse Allah out of ignorance. Thus have We made fair seeming to every people their deeds; then to their Lord shall be their return, so He will inform them of what they did." 6:108

Wassalam

Jazaka allahu khairan,bro..thanks for the advice.

A

abdul ghaleeb

.....sometimes when i hear theses things from christians i want to bash them on the head with a baseball bat...

how the heck did these nutticases think jesus(pbuh)is God(swt)??????does not God(swt) have no beginning and no end? Jesus had a beginning ...so how is he God(swt)????? how could a human being create the giant universe????how could a human being create the sun??? we go up to sun ...we'll burn up?
Glory be to allaah(swt) from the pervertions in Thy name humans (your creation) ascribe to thee!!
subhaan allaah

BrotherZak

the quran i believe makes the most profound reason why jesus cannot be god.

its say referring to Jesus and mary " and they ate food"

can you imagine a food consuming god? and consequently when you eat food you must defacate and urinate. Humans generally do this thousands of times in the course of their lifes...imagine living 2000 years ago..the almighty creator having reduced to such sillyness...no honest and self-respecting Christian can honestly claim to worship a defactating God...

salam

A

abdul ghaleeb

the quran i believe makes the most profound reason why jesus cannot be god.

its say referring to Jesus and mary " and they ate food"

can you imagine a food consuming god? and consequently when you eat food you must defacate and urinate. Humans generally do this thousands of times in the course of their lifes...imagine living 2000 years ago..the almighty creator having reduced to such sillyness...no honest and self-respecting Christian can honestly claim to worship a defactating God...

salam

their should be a law in predominant muslim counntries to not allow christians to speak this nonsense in public.. (they can do it in church or at home ...whatever ..but not in public) when they speak this nonsense they not only offend us muslims..they also offend the tree lol and mountains lol who was before the human race,...who was before jesus(pbuh).....

not only that.... they offend our king allaah(swt)....