Is Michael Jackson Enter In Islam ???

nasir89ah

He entered the Nation of Islam. I would be very cautious to say whether or not he enterd Islam. Personally, I don't consider "Nation of Islam" followers to be Muslim.

Well so did Malcolm X he was nation of islam follower untill he went to Mecca and found out about the true teachings of Islam

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
So Elijah Muhammad was never a muslim, but a faker and a mushrikeen???!!!!! A lier, a retarded old bat!
I thought he was a true muslim!!!!! Curse HIM!!!!!! That freaken retarted old gruffy jerk! He said that in Islam, The WHITE man is the devil.
:angryred: :angryred: :angryred: :angryred: :angryred: :angryblue: :angryblue: :angryblue: :SMILY71: :SMILY71: :SMILY71: :mad: :mad: :mad: :SMILY45: :SMILY45: :SMILY45:

Let's let him taste the fires of Hell, that oaf.:SMILY32:

He thinks he can corrupt our Islam? HaHahA! I'd sure love to see him now!:SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335:

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
So Elijah Muhammad was never a muslim, but a faker and a mushrikeen???!!!!! A lier, a retarded old bat!
I thought he was a true muslim!!!!! Curse HIM!!!!!! That freaken retarted old gruffy jerk! He said that in Islam, The WHITE man is the devil.
:angryred: :angryred: :angryred: :angryred: :angryred: :angryblue: :angryblue: :angryblue: :SMILY71: :SMILY71: :SMILY71: :mad: :mad: :mad: :SMILY45: :SMILY45: :SMILY45:

He thinks he can corrupt our Islam? HaHahA! I'd sure love to see him now!:SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335:

what difference between Elijah and Malcom X..can some body plz clear this to me.

jizkuAllah

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
what difference between Elijah and Malcom X..can some body plz clear this to me.

jizkuAllah

:salam2:
You should watch the movie "Malcolm X". It describes it good.

Malcolm X was in sync with Elijah Muhammad until Malcolm heard about Elijah Muhammad having many children with many different wives (some were 15 years old). He studied into it and split ties with the NOI.

Then, Malcolm went onto the Hajj and saw that in Islam, there is no such thing as the white man or the black man, there is only the human (he said somethign VERY close to that, too). He then went on to True Islam and left the so-called "Islam" of Wallace Fard Muhammad and Elijah Muhammad.

Funny Fact: The NOI thinks that all whites are devils and yet still accept the prophethood and respect Muhammad ibn Abdullah of Arabia (SAW). Muhammad ibn Abdullah of Arabia (SAW) was white.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
:salam2:
You should watch the movie "Malcolm X". It describes it good.

Malcolm X was in sync with Elijah Muhammad until Malcolm heard about Elijah Muhammad having many children with many different wives (some were 15 years old). He studied into it and split ties with the NOI.

Then, Malcolm went onto the Hajj and saw that in Islam, there is no such thing as the white man or the black man, there is only the human (he said somethign VERY close to that, too). He then went on to True Islam and left the so-called "Islam" of Wallace Fard Muhammad and Elijah Muhammad.

Funny Fact: The NOI thinks that all whites are devils and yet still accept the prophethood and respect Muhammad ibn Abdullah of Arabia (SAW). Muhammad ibn Abdullah of Arabia (SAW) was white.
They're the suckers. loL, but Muhammad peace be upon him was arabic, the 'whites" were the English and Europeans.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum.

people now now.. it doesn't matter about color, this has been decided by Allah (swt) We were all made from dust/clay... we are brothers and sisters.

Dont stir disunity... Muhammad (sallalahu alayhi wassalam) was the Prophet for all Mankind, it doesn't matter what color or race he (sallalahu alayhi wassalam)
was.

wassalam.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Oh just remember Bilal Radiyallahu Anhu was an African (yet muslim) slave to the Meccan pagans. Bilal probably spread Is;am to his families if he wasn't split up with them like what the American patriots did when they enslaved innocent black families. Peace be upon Bilal.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
You know Bilal was our Prophet's favorite Sahabi and he could recite the Azzan beautifully and our Prophet loved him to be the Muezzin of Al Kabah.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

And there are white muslims in Europe and Russia and Chechnya too. The blue eyed devils? Pah! If they were talking about the followers of the Jim Crow laws, then they could at least mention that instead of pointing fingers at white people because not all white people are trash; just the KKK and Jim Crow w/ his followers.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Amongst the Sahaba:

Bilal Habashi (RA) was African

Suhaib Rumi (RA) was European (White, Caucasian)

Salman Farsi (RA) was Iranian

King Chakrawati Farmas (RA) of Malabar (India) was Indian, as he became Muslim & died on his way back to India after witnessing the miracle of splitting of the moon.