Is repentance accepted if the hadd punishment is not carried out on a person?

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2: to all me brothers and sisters

I have a question that is confusing me. If a married or unmarried person commits the sin of immoral conduct, or major sins such as stealing, backbiting, riba, etc, and persists in doing that for a long time, then he comes to know Allaah and he repents sincerely to Allaah, seeking the Face of Allaah, and he seeks the forgiveness of those about whom he gossiped, and returns what he stole, and gives up riba (usury) and all the sins that there are between him and Allaah such as zina, drinking, failing to pray etc, but the hadd punishment is not carried out on him, will Allaah accept his repentance and his worship, no matter how great his sins were? Or is it possible that Allaah will not accept his repentance and his worship will be rejected? Will Allaah save him from the torment of the grave and from Hell? What should he do in order to avoid punishment and so that Allaah will be pleased with him?.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Salamu alaikkum, I love it when it comes to talking about repentence :D Subhanallah Allah (subhana wa t'ala) will forgive the sins of a person even if it were to reach the skies :) As Allah (subhana wa t'ala) says in the Quran, "Say: "O 'Ibâdî (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allâh, verily Allâh forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful" (Surah Zumar:53)

In a hadith qudsi, the Prophet Muhammed (sallallahu alayhi wa salam) said: "When Allah completed the creation, He wrote in His book which is with Him on His throne, "My mercy has overcome My anger."

And remember the hadith when the Prophet Muhammed (sallallahu alayhi wa salam) said that if Mankind was not to make mistakes, then Allah will destroy all of this nation and he will create another nation that will make mistakes, so that Allah can bestow upon them.

Sister Allah loves to forgive and that is why one of his name is The Most Merciful :) Im sure I answered you enough.

..thanks a lot ukthi/akhi.....for your answer...may allah forive all our sins ..amen

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
inshallah brother ..allah will indeed help us in our test of world -ameen..but brother the bridge which will come in the day of judgment (qiyamah) we all should pass it to reach jannah and who so ever falls he goes to jahannah ..brother may i know what kind of bridge will it be?

believer`s tear

There are easy ways to seek Allah`s forgivness

1-to say { Astagferu Allah} or May Allh forgive me (100) times every day {فقلت استغفروا ربكم انه كان غفارا يرسل السماء عليكم مدرارا ويمددكم بأموال وبنين ويجعل لكم جنات ويجعل لكم انهارا .This verse tells us that Allah forgives us ,give us rain ,money ,children ,heavens and rivers just by saying { Astagferu Allah} or May Allh forgive me.{ I`ve tried and AlHamdullilah ,he gave me money ,children and peaceful life that I`ve never had before .

2-Zakat or Charity Prophet Mohammad ( paece be Upon HIM) said that ,قال صلى الله عليه وسلم "ان الصدقة لتطفئ غضب الرب " .

الصدقة تمحو خطاياك ,قال صلى الله عليه وسلم "الصدقة تطفئ الخطيئة كما يطفئ الماء النار
Charity puts out Allah`s anger from us as well as sins as water puts outs fire.

3-(ألا أنبأكم بخير أعمالكم، وأزكاها عند مليككم، وأرفعها في درجاتكم، وخير لكم من إنفاق الذهب والفضة وخير لكم من أن تلقوا عدوكم فتضربوا أعناقهم ويضربوا أعناقكم) قالوا بلى- قال: ذكر الله تعالى)
Remembering Allah and his deeds all the time is the best thing to do

4- Doing ablution the right way
إسباغ الوضوء : قال صلى الله عليه وسلم : (( من توضأ فأحسن الوضوء ، خرجت خطاياه من جسده حتى تخرج من تحت أظفاره)) رواه مسلم
Doing ablution makes sins run out from your body until they get from under your nails . By the way ,I heard that sins stick on our bodies so that many people feel sad in their lives.
( even if they shower theselves 100times they can`t wash out their sins.

5-Remberring Allh and his blesses and deeds
ذكر الله تعالى:
(ألا أنبأكم بخير أعمالكم، وأزكاها عند مليككم، وأرفعها في درجاتكم، وخير لكم من إنفاق الذهب والفضة وخير لكم من أن تلقوا عدوكم فتضربوا أعناقهم ويضربوا أعناقكم) قالوا بلى- قال: ذكر الله تعالى) الترمذي
Tinking about Allah all the time is the best thing to do.

6- Fasting in Ramadan:
(( من صام رمضان إيماناً واحتساباً غفر له ما تقدم من ذنبه))
Prophet Mohammad said fasting in Ramadan as believing in Allah and wanting Ajr or (price) from Allah is going to forgive all the sins before fasting and after it.

7- Rading Quraan
- قراءة القرآن الكريم وتلاوته:
( اقرؤوا القرآن فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه) مسلم (804

prophet Mohammad sayed that {read the Quraan because it`s going to defend it`s readers at the day of judgement (qiama) }.

8- Saying { subhan Allah Wa behamdehe} 100 times
(من قال [سبحان الله وبحمده] في يوم مائة مرة حطت خطاياه وإن كانت مثل زبد البحر) البخاري
prophet saed here that if you said that your sins will be forgiven even if they(sins) were likethe sea`s foam ( the white foam that gather from the sea waves )

There are many many ways to seek Allah`s forgivness may Allah forgive his poor male and female muslim slaves every where .:laila:

:salam2:

islamisthesolution

salaam 3lykum

There are easy ways to seek Allah`s forgivness

1-to say { Astagferu Allah} or May Allh forgive me (100) times every day {فقلت استغفروا ربكم انه كان غفارا يرسل السماء عليكم مدرارا ويمددكم بأموال وبنين ويجعل لكم جنات ويجعل لكم انهارا .This verse tells us that Allah forgives us ,give us rain ,money ,children ,heavens and rivers just by saying { Astagferu Allah} or May Allh forgive me.{ I`ve tried and AlHamdullilah ,he gave me money ,children and peaceful life that I`ve never had before .

2-Zakat or Charity Prophet Mohammad ( paece be Upon HIM) said that ,قال صلى الله عليه وسلم "ان الصدقة لتطفئ غضب الرب " .

الصدقة تمحو خطاياك ,قال صلى الله عليه وسلم "الصدقة تطفئ الخطيئة كما يطفئ الماء النار
Charity puts out Allah`s anger from us as well as sins as water puts outs fire.

3-(ألا أنبأكم بخير أعمالكم، وأزكاها عند مليككم، وأرفعها في درجاتكم، وخير لكم من إنفاق الذهب والفضة وخير لكم من أن تلقوا عدوكم فتضربوا أعناقهم ويضربوا أعناقكم) قالوا بلى- قال: ذكر الله تعالى)
Remembering Allah and his deeds all the time is the best thing to do

4- Doing ablution the right way
إسباغ الوضوء : قال صلى الله عليه وسلم : (( من توضأ فأحسن الوضوء ، خرجت خطاياه من جسده حتى تخرج من تحت أظفاره)) رواه مسلم
Doing ablution makes sins run out from your body until they get from under your nails . By the way ,I heard that sins stick on our bodies so that many people feel sad in their lives.
( even if they shower theselves 100times they can`t wash out their sins.

5-Remberring Allh and his blesses and deeds
ذكر الله تعالى:
(ألا أنبأكم بخير أعمالكم، وأزكاها عند مليككم، وأرفعها في درجاتكم، وخير لكم من إنفاق الذهب والفضة وخير لكم من أن تلقوا عدوكم فتضربوا أعناقهم ويضربوا أعناقكم) قالوا بلى- قال: ذكر الله تعالى) الترمذي
Tinking about Allah all the time is the best thing to do.

6- Fasting in Ramadan:
(( من صام رمضان إيماناً واحتساباً غفر له ما تقدم من ذنبه))
Prophet Mohammad said fasting in Ramadan as believing in Allah and wanting Ajr or (price) from Allah is going to forgive all the sins before fasting and after it.

7- Rading Quraan
- قراءة القرآن الكريم وتلاوته:
( اقرؤوا القرآن فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه) مسلم (804

prophet Mohammad sayed that {read the Quraan because it`s going to defend it`s readers at the day of judgement (qiama) }.

8- Saying { subhan Allah Wa behamdehe} 100 times
(من قال [سبحان الله وبحمده] في يوم مائة مرة حطت خطاياه وإن كانت مثل زبد البحر) البخاري
prophet saed here that if you said that your sins will be forgiven even if they(sins) were likethe sea`s foam ( the white foam that gather from the sea waves )

There are many many ways to seek Allah`s forgivness may Allah forgive his poor male and female muslim slaves every where .:laila:

:ma: that is really beneficial jazak Allahu
and may Allah forgive us all
Ameen:tti_sister::tti_sister:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Rasulullah said "Shalat to Shalat erase every sins if people avoid the big sins."

Allahu Ta'ala even said in Al Qur'an, if we stay away from doing big sins, Allahu Ta'ala will erase our small sins.

The Hadd will not only erase sins, but will also stop other people from doing the same mistakes, said Ahmad Hasan Rahimahullah the founder of PERSIS(Persatuan Islam, a.k.a Islam Unity).

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

:wasalam:
thanks for your detail

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

ALLAH SWT is the forgiver of the one who repents to Him sincerely. that's the key word " sincerely " . i have heard many shayook mention that for a believer to hold the belief that ALLAH SWT can't forgive his or sins because the sins are too great, are actually committing kufr. insha'Allah TA'ALA we will all have our sins forgiven and be granted the highest level of jannah. ameen

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

ALLAH SWT is the forgiver of the one who repents to Him sincerely. that's the key word " sincerely " . i have heard many shayook mention that for a believer to hold the belief that ALLAH SWT can't forgive his or sins because the sins are too great, are actually committing kufr. insha'Allah TA'ALA we will all have our sins forgiven and be granted the highest level of jannah. ameen

summa ameen brother .and thanks for your answer may alh bless you a:blackhijab:meen

fada_all

salam alikom

yes sister allah is great and his mercy 'subhanaho wa taala 'gathered all the skies and the earth.so ,when committing any sin and regreted for doing it allah swt forgives us.and the prophet mohammed 'salla allah aalihi wasalam' said in a hadith sahih ' what is meaning : ''all sons of adam is committing mistakes and the best of them is who regreted and repentaned his doing'' please correct me if i make any mistake in
translation.... ''' kol bani adama khataouna wa khayro alkhataina attawaboun'''

baraka allaho fikom

salam alikom

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salam alikom

yes sister allah is great and his mercy 'subhanaho wa taala 'gathered all the skies and the earth.so ,when committing any sin and regreted for doing it allah swt forgives us.and the prophet mohammed 'salla allah aalihi wasalam' said in a hadith sahih ' what is meaning : ''all sons of adam is committing mistakes and the best of them is who regreted and repentaned his doing'' please correct me if i make any mistake in
translation.... ''' kol bani adama khataouna wa khayro alkhataina attawaboun'''

baraka allaho fikom

salam alikom

thankyou sister for your beautiful answer ...may allllah grant us all jannah....ameen:blackhijab:

AlQurtubi

Banned
Oh sister, ALLAH loves those who repent. You know, when you are about to ask forgiveness and you just say that start of it "Ya rub", ALLAH immediately forgives. You just need be strong that you will not do it in future and you should not be doing the sin at the moment, when you are repenting.

These are the two conditions which are necessary for Taubah to be accepted. If you are satisfying those, stay assured that your sins have been forgiven.