Is Somalia Dangerous?

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Ditto in Afghanistan: Before & After Taliban...Taliban may have many critics (Muslims & Non-Muslims) but everyone agrees that they brought peace and security to the comman man

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,
I must clear one thing to aamad and muslima_1. There is a scale to measure the good and bad, and for the time being one of the scale is America. It is a welknown fact that America is a Shaitaan and party which is being supported by America will always be on wrong side and any group of people who are declared enemies of America or terrorists or Alqaeda supporters, that group has something to do rightious, thats why that groups is being cursed by America.

In this case, Please shut your mouth against those people who are being declared by America as Alqaeda supporters. And try to assume that you people dont know enough yet.

The kind of think which is being reflected by aamad and muslima_1 is mostly in abundance in the born muslims of the Europe or America.(Even I dont know where do these two belong to). I give an example, I will look very pathetic to an American born young Muslim that most of marriages in the estern Muslims countries are "Arranged Marriages" in which parents of both the girl and the boy arrange marriage and even in many situations girl and boy dont even see each other before marriage. This arranged marriage thing is very much normal in the east and considered miserable in the western thinkers. Now this is a welknown fact in the eastern Muslim countries that arranged marriages are much more successful than love marriages.

Please dont herd everything or every Muslims group with your own stick of lame logic. Keep your freedom of speech to certain limit.

WassalaamuAlaikum,
VirtualEye.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Asslamo Allaikum,

Ditto in Afghanistan: Before & After Taliban...Taliban may have many critics (Muslims & Non-Muslims) but everyone agrees that they brought peace and security to the comman man

WaAlaikumussalaam,

I agree with brother GlobalPeace. Those western thinkers dont see the peace and Islamic laws implemented in Afghanistan but they are very much clear in seeing minor issues such as:

Taliban banned clapping
Taliban banned Music
Taliban forced women for certain limits.

I would ask those western mules, Did Taliban throw acid on the faces of people and laughed at that (like Americans did)? Was that era of Taliban more calm, fetish free and peaceful or Now under that male prostitute called Karzai?

Wassalaam,
VirtualEye.

aamed

WaSalamu Alekum Warahmatullahi.

U.S. Gov't Resumes Somali-Language Radio Programs

The U.S. government is resuming broadcasts today of Somali-language programs in the Horn of Africa for the first time in 13 years.

VOA news broadcast which is use as tool for the U.S. to disseminate propaganda and a " means of promoting US foreign policy based on pure colonialism." The Voice of America programs are beginning as the U.S. military expands its presence in Africa. The United States recently backed Ethiopia's invasion of Somalia and U.S. fighter planes have bombed Somalia at least twice since January. Last week President Bush announced the Pentagon would create a new African command to coordinate U.S. military operations throughout the continent.