is the dajjal really locked up or free?

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
oh
It has Qur'an statements which point out the views of the plots which the U.S government decide to do.

The Arrivals stopped me listening to music, and made me aware of Islam, so I don't really see the bad of it

Kakorot

oh
It has Qur'an statements which point out the views of the plots which the U.S government decide to do.

The Arrivals stopped me listening to music, and made me aware of Islam, so I don't really see the bad of it

I think that is what the person was talking about.

Everyone has their different ways to stop listening to music and being aware of Islam. But if you want to watch it sis, then it's up to you but later on it may bring confusion. That's why it's better to stick to the qur'aan and hadeeth specifically and if you don't understand then there is always tafseer which explains verses of the qur'aan. I'm just saying sis because a lot of people these days get verses of the qur'aan and interpret them to their own understanding.

khangul

your sister
oh

:salam2:

brother i read in many places that it is made by shia,s.

khangul

your sister
:wasalam:

1. dajjal is not mentioned in Quran

2. some scholars say that in hadith, the sahaba was describing their dream while some say they saw in real.

3. some say that dajjal is alive since centuries while for others he will be born later.

Allah knows best

brother he is not mentioned in quran but he is mentioned in ahadeeth with much detailes.

i would like to advise to listen to shaikh yasir qadhi

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74491

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
about the posts regarding The Arrivals, everyone has different opinions on it, i've never heard it, i guess its a movie. so is it scary or what is it about? the story of Dajjal right?

i cant watch scary movies due to previous experience. i stay away from stuff that i sense fear from / get scared from. it makes me weak and very sick. so, is this a scary movie?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
about the posts regarding The Arrivals, everyone has different opinions on it, i've never heard it, i guess its a movie. so is it scary or what is it about? the story of Dajjal right?

i cant watch scary movies due to previous experience. i stay away from stuff that i sense fear from / get scared from. it makes me weak and very sick. so, is this a scary movie?

its not scary like horror movies :D but eye-opening! but eye-openers can be sometimes scary. :)anyway, you can try for few mins to see if you can digest it.

its not exactly about dajjal only but his army....the freemasons - those who worship satan. they explain that this modern age is infact a dajjal system.

but the movie have some problems like supporting few false theories of shias, illogical explanation of positive/negative energies,etc.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED

its not scary like horror movies :D but eye-opening! but eye-openers can be sometimes scary. :)anyway, you can try for few mins to see if you can digest it.

its not exactly about dajjal only but his army....the freemasons - those who worship satan. they explain that this modern age is infact a dajjal system.

but the movie have some problems like supporting few false theories of shias, illogical explanation of positive/negative energies,etc.

thanks, i'll try. but the army the freemasons you mentioned are in the movie, do they look scary or are they normal humans? i really have problems looking at scary looking made up creatures even reality creatures. looool.

if i see stuff, it doest get out of my head. its like clue and i constantly remember it even before i sleep so i sleep scared. loool. not scared but NOT SURE THE WORD. LOOOl.

weird is my nickname :SMILY335:

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah

thanks, i'll try. but the army the freemasons you mentioned are in the movie, do they look scary or are they normal humans? i really have problems looking at scary looking made up creatures even reality creatures. looool.

if i see stuff, it doest get out of my head. its like clue and i constantly remember it even before i sleep so i sleep scared. loool. not scared but NOT SURE THE WORD. LOOOl.

weird is my nickname :SMILY335:

Salam

I understand what you mean, hehe!

The freemason army are e.g. the U.S government, Americans in a high organization, Jews who are together with the US to destroy places (e.g. Palestine). They're basically a high organization that have planned a new world order. To change the world forever in a bad way

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
Salam

I understand what you mean, hehe!

The freemason army are e.g. the U.S government, Americans in a high organization, Jews who are together with the US to destroy places (e.g. Palestine). They're basically a high organization that have planned a new world order. To change the world forever in a bad way

i get it, so its actual movie with normal human beings acting yeah. lool. thats okay to watch then as long as no monsters. lool. i hate monsters.

inshallah i really want to try watching it.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
now im confused, i visited this website so i can watch the arrivals and found so many episodes, like 51 episodes.

is this a movie or actual episodes? it looks like i searched the correct name movie everyone was talking about but i dont have time for all these episodes.

is there just a movie that i can watch and thats it?

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
it is a triangle in the Atlantic Ocean, which is near the USA. Many unexplained occurances of lost ships and planes have been reported thru out history.

the-bermuda-triangle.jpg

youtube it and you will find a lot of time wasted and confusion:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfsQBeXWktU

salaam.

stop scaring me... there is no such thing.. its a myth... (i want to believe so..).

LOL kidding.

but we were really curious before we start to sail.. but soon came to know, its just a myth.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
now im confused, i visited this website so i can watch the arrivals and found so many episodes, like 51 episodes.

is this a movie or actual episodes? it looks like i searched the correct name movie everyone was talking about but i dont have time for all these episodes.

is there just a movie that i can watch and thats it?

I forgot to mention; it's episodes which equal to a much longer length than a movie. Suspiciously YouTube have blocked and removed the audio due to copyright (I'd say they do this so people are unaware of freemasonry). Anyway, like I said, illuminati is everywhere you turn, they associate with every successful business. E.g they put Allah's name under the shoe of Nike brand. Im not making lies here, believe it or not, it's a new world order

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
I forgot to mention; it's episodes which equal to a much longer length than a movie. Suspiciously YouTube have blocked and removed the audio due to copyright (I'd say they do this so people are unaware of freemasonry). Anyway, like I said, illuminati is everywhere you turn, they associate with every successful business. E.g they put Allah's name under the shoe of Nike brand. Im not making lies here, believe it or not, it's a new world order

sister...are you really 14? you have so much knowledge at this age when children play with video games....mashallah!

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Awww *Is shy*. I thank Allah for my knowledge, a blessing for us all to share, I hope my knowledge benefits you all in some way

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Whats wrong with gaming Indian bro? I play Xbox 360 all the time. Fifa 11 is my game.

And im 17 :)

LOL my bro playing now ugh he's 20! Hehe

I used to be addicted to games, Just a leisure thing. Main reason I had stopped playing was when I read a post saying "on the day of judgement it will be asked: how was your life spent?"

Don't think I'd get away with: Auhhh nothing much just games! Hehe this made me think

Ibn Uthaymin

^ Everything in moderation is the key. Nothing wrong with playing games. Theres a time for everything.
This is what Hanzala Usaydeee said:

Abu Bakr met me and asked: How are you O Hanzalah?

I Replied: Hanzalah is guilty of hypocrisy!

He said: Free is Allaah and far removed from all defects! What are you saying?

I said: When we are with Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) and he reminds us of the Fire and Paradise it is as if we were seeing it with our own eyes. Then when we depart from Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) and attend our wives, our children and our business, then much of this slips from our mind. Abu Bakr said: By Allaah we also experience the same. So I went with Abu Bakr until we entered upon Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam). I said: Hanzalah is guilty of hypocrisy O Messenger of Allaah (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam). So Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: And how is that? I said When we are with you, you remind us of the Fire and of Paradise and it is as if we are seeing it with our own eyes. Then when we depart from you and attend our wives, our children and our business then much of this slips from our minds. So Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam said: By Him in whose hand is my soul if you remained continually as you are when you are with me and in remembering (Allaah) then the angels would shake hands with you upon your beds and upon your roads. But O Hanzalah, (there is) a time for this and a time for that, (there is) a time for this and a time for that, (there is) a time for this and a time for that.

- Riyad Us Saliheen

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
LOL my bro playing now ugh he's 20! Hehe

I used to be addicted to games, Just a leisure thing. Main reason I had stopped playing was when I read a post saying "on the day of judgement it will be asked: how was your life spent?"

Don't think I'd get away with: Auhhh nothing much just games! Hehe this made me think

may Allah reward you for your intention and your action.

if you have left the game for the sake of Allah and is easy for you, may Allah accept it from you, then don't go back.

may Allah make you among those who constantly remember Him.

Seeker-of-truth

Originally Posted by Salam2You
Where did you hear this sis? Many became Muslim from these guiding episodes made by noregaaa
Someone said that it goes against the belief of ahlus sunnah, so it's best to avoid watching it.

lol sister thats a misunderstanding during episode 38-39 they mention the significance of the ahlul bayt ie the descendents of our prophet sallallahu alayhi wassallam, and upon mentioning it they received a lot of spam about being shia and deceiving people and received many death threats
then they explained it all in the next episode