Is there a war on terror?

Salaam,

I believe it's a war on Islam more than anything. I'm sure the U.S. gave Mr. Posada incentives to try and kill Fidel Castro. Makes you suspect how many other CIA agents the US government has hired to carry its dirty works.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

Its funny how the US government have attempted to assassinate Castro hundreds of times yet haven't succeeded - the old man has stepped down but I wonder if they're still gonna have another crack at it LOL. As for the so called war on terror; they claim it isn't a crusade against Islam yet they equate Islam with terror so ultimately it is a war against Islam and everything it stands for.....:(

wasalam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
^ agreed. Theyre treating Islaam the same way as something like communism or fascism and theyre fighting it similarly to how they faught those ideologies, but theyre going wrong, Islaam didnt ask for this fight, but they imposed it. Theyre already pleading for mercy in Iraq right? lol

:wasalam:

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
salaam

On the surface there appears to be a war against Islam but this is a misstep which muslims seem to take and for obvious reasons. I think Samuel Huntington and his book "The Clash of Civilizations" offers a nice front, a war against Islam, the true goal "The Clash of Civilizations" is another hundred years of US-UK world domination by playing everybody off everybody else. This is accomplished through terrorism that vehicle is called Al-Qaeda which is nothing more than a CIA MI-6 machination. Huntington is the the typical mouthpiece of the ruling class (whig financier faction). Huntington is also a nazi in disguise, but that is another column. I am going to post another link mostly because I don't to sit here type a hundred pages.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...382&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

Salaam brother Taxhonesty,

Since, you don't like to type hundreds of pages, could you please briefly explain to us what the CIA MI-6 machination is? :SMILY259:

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
Salaam brother Taxhonesty,

Since, you don't like to type hundreds of pages, could you please briefly explain to us what the CIA MI-6 machination is? :SMILY259:

Al-Qaeda is that machination, but it is multi-role. This geo-political terrorism, which has taken on an Islamic front, is being used to divide the world, East against West. Al-Qaeda also is used in a general sense to alienate any Arab Nationalist or Muslim reformer who might have a reform agenda of any type for Middle Eastern countries or Muslim countries. Domestically Al-Qaeda is being used for setting up a nightmarish police state. The ultimate goal of course is to destroy Russia and China and Al-Qaeda is the tool for the job especially since we see Al-Qaeda showing up in Western China, Chechnya, and Kosovo. However if you don't understand how terrorism works or intelligence agency operates and the concept of false flags then you've wasted your time reading this. This only will benefit you if you view 9/11 as I do and that is as a myth and nothing more. After the Gunpowder plot which was supposedly a Catholic Plot in 1605, William Shakespeare wrote Mac Beth as a warning to his fellow Catholic's not to get ensnared in these plots and hundreds of years later I would pass that same message to my fellow Muslims do not become the dupes of your own destruction.

America: "Home of The Cowards, Land of The Slaves"--- Alex Jones

War= Peace
Freedom= Slavery

later

War on islam

Asalamu alaikum\

Why hasn't anyone mentioned the dajjal.

It is a war on islam and they are making way for the dajjal and making it easy for him to set up his system which in essence is entirely against islam and Allah.

Freemasons run this system of things by Allah's will, but islam will prevail

Salaam,

No doubt in my mind was 9/11 plotted by countries (especially U.S. & Britain) as a catalyst not only to set foot in Russia & China but also to drive hatred towards Islam & Muslims. I have seen ample of evidence. These plots are nothing new and we Muslims have through out time faced these types of cowards.

It's a well devised plan to try and disunite Muslims while using Arab countries as puppets.

It's true that they view war as peace and freedom as slavery. This enigma & paradox has brainwashed many Americans by using media corporations to spread propaganda.

They plan but Allah is the best of all planners.

May Allah protect us and unite the ummah.

mahdi

salaam

war on terror or the terror of war.?because this war has terrorized many innocent people.