is there any hadiths regarding his matter??

rieszky

Assalamualaikum to sisters and brothers who happen to read my thread, i have a big question in my head head regarding this particular matter...i'm really clueless and i have ask peole around me but i have mixed answer...so anyone here have any strong hadiths related to this matter?

the matter is this:

Lets say a couple happen to be husband and wife, but with ALLAH will the husband pass away, and while the wife being a widow she happens to get married for the second time,but the second husband too happens to pass away with ALLAH will,and after that the woman happens to be a widow till her very last breath...so in this case, which husband she will be with in paradise? will she be given the option to choose one between the husbands? or will she stick to her last husband?

And so are the vice versa version of this story....

or

if the wife first husband pass away,and she get married for the second time but later got divorce,will the woman be with her first husband in paradise? or her first husband deserve an angel rather than once his wife who gotten married after his death?

any one could prove a hadiths on this matter?

i'm just curious to know...

and last question,if there is an angel for a man will there be an angel for the woman?

rieszky

According to the Hadits I read which being clarified by syaikh Nashir Al Albaani, the last husband will have her.

That's why Hudzaifah bin Yaman Radhiyallahu indicated to his wife that if she marry again, that she will be with that man in Heaven insya Allah.

That made it more clear that the Hadits is truly right and it is because it is Shahih.

No choice for the wife. I hold my view according to Hadits that each Muslim will accept 2 more wifes in Heaven. And that only Muslim who will accept more spouses, this do not apply to Muslimat (women). Because the key of their love is not on having more husbands.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.
Thank you for the clarification....