Is there anyone out there that is married to someone from a totally different race?

Amirah84

:salam2:

MashaAllah...hahaa....warrior...SubhanAllah you really made me laugh!! If he's 80 than im 84...

80 is probably ref. to the brother's birth year =)

:wasalam:

drmohammad80

Al salaam alikom

al salaam alikom ,in truth i want to marry a revert as it was really my dream to do that . i wished always to have a reverted wife so i can teach her islam and help her so Allah reward both of us , beside i am really interested in the topic of that we should make the non muslims know about islam and tell them the truth as Allah ordered us to tell about islam and how it is great and beautiful religion

salafi75

salam alaykum wa rahamtullahi wa barakatuh

salam sister,

i live in paris and here they are muslim from different origins from north africa , africa , asia , and also many reverts so we have a lots of multiracial mariage and thats work mashaAllah very well, i think that what the people should take into account is more the religious aspect cause if the man or the woman who are going to marry have a good knowledge and fear of Allah he or she will treat their companions good , Allah have legislated all the rights between the man and his wife and vice versa,for the food and so on you can always find a solution heheheh,

your brother in islam,