Is this prophecy near by (modified ) ??????????

amjaddamen

brother
:salam2:

respected sisters & brothers
I send this post now after I failed to send it before do to sharp scissors of the modulators .
Well, I trust there good intention but I think they over reacted when deleting the post .

Any way this prophecy is to you to think a bout it and if the advanced technology can make it true soon, and I'll save my comments .

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Soon the river Euphrates" will disclose the treasure (the mountain) of gold, so whoever will be present at that time should not take anything of it." (muslim)

Al-A'raj narrated from Abii Huraira that the Prophet said the same but he said, "It (Euphrates) will uncover a mountain of gold (under it)."

*** Euphrates streams from turkey and goes through Syria and iraq .

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

It is true, This gold mountain lies deep in the river (Euphrates) in Iraq, It'll be a Fitnah for people to single out the Kafir and hippocrate who will fight over that gold and take from it.

sunnahwarrior

Explanation of the hadith

Bro, do u have any resources about the explanation of the hadith above?
I have been googling but found no result.

Jazak allahu khayr

aelshamy

Another rewaih of this Hadith :

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come before the Euphrates uncovers a mountain of gold, for which people would fight. Ninety-nine out of each one hundred would die but every man amongst them would say that perhaps he would be the one who would be saved (and thus possess this gold). (Muslim)