is this true or not??

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam brothers n sisters
today i listened something here in our villeg.
some ppl were saying that they saw THE HOLEY PROPHET MOHAMAD SAW praying in the moon.:astag: cuz its 12th of rabi ul awal tahts y.:astag:
i dunno wat to say??
if some one cud help me plz.
these innocent ppl thinck its true.
plz make dua for these innocent ppl.:tti_sister::tti_sister:
FI AMANILLAH

muhsinah

Assalamu alaykum sister.
That cannot be true; it hasn't been reported elsewhere nor has it been reported before that such a thing happened. Besides, celebrating Maulid Al-Nabi is a bid'ah in the first place....so why would miraculous occurrences take place on a day that's not different from the others. People are just saying that for effect.
May Allah guide us ALL to the Truth. Just explain to them that if it had happened, other places would have reported seeing the same thing and since no one else from around the world saw it, it must have been an illusion. Or ask them to describe what exactly they saw. Was it "the man in the moon"? How did they know it was the Prophet (SAW)? Question them and make them think about it until the error becomes manifest to them.

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam sis
thanx for ur reply.
infact v r only few ppl who try to avoid shirk n biddah.
thats y ppl call us wahabies.
so thats y they dnt believe me when i tell them that celebrating on 12th of rabi ul awal is biddah.
ppl call it eid miladun nabi.
ahh may ALLAH guid them.
but i have said to them its total wrong but they say no v saw ourselves yesterday.
make dua for them.
FI AMANILLAH

amjaddamen

brother
The prophet said what its translation is : who sees me while sleeping he sees the real of me because (*!*!*!*!an) cant resemble me .
But scholars said even so one should check if the descriptions of the prophet in (ro'yah :dream) do match the real description in (sunnah) . but seeing prophet in moon it never told before and it seems to me not true at all .

abdullah1111

asslamoalykom

we havent heard about about this nor in the hadiths nor in the quran ive heard about false superstions about prophet mohamed (saw)having a chair in one of the beda mousqe and he dencends every friday and reads quran

the answer is false

motive probably trying to make hemsef important

salams

raihana

sis always the truth is being mocked...just leave them to say such ....how can anyone prophet praying on the moon...
sis i will pray for u..coz I know ur situation lot whn I was in a one country they called us wahabies...coz we told them not to celebarte prophets birthday...
anyways be firm on ur way and may ALLAH bless u

suhail_ahamed

I read all of the above , may be ur right, may be its just a helusinations or superstitions, or may be peoples wanted to be famous..
but the main thing that we should never forget is that we got islam just because of nabi :saw2: and we love him the most,, and as u know a lover sees his beloved everywhere because this is love..
and as u talked about celebrating miladunnabi as a bidda or shirk..
may i ask u a question, haven't u celebrated ur or any of ur loved once birthday before or u expressed happiness for that...
then it may also be shirk...if....no..then
celebrating our nabi :saw: birthday or milad is cannot be counted as shirk..
and ofcourse i m not calling u wahabi..or so.
so dont fill inferior abt this ..
love to our nabi is not shirk its just love...
may allah bless u..

inam1971

Mawlid al-Nabi (the Prophet’s birthday)

but the main thing that we should never forget is that we got islam just because of nabi :saw2: and we love him the most,, and as u know a lover sees his beloved everywhere because this is love..
and as u talked about celebrating miladunnabi as a bidda or shirk..
celebrating our nabi :saw: birthday or milad is cannot be counted as shirk..
and ofcourse i m not calling u wahabi..or so.
so dont fill inferior abt this ..
love to our nabi is not shirk its just love...
may allah bless u..

:salam2:

Then it means that Sahaabah never loved our Nabi, :astag: or we love our Prophet more than they did,

Can you give some daleel (proof) of what you are saying, brother

Question:
Why some people accept and some unaccept the celebration of the prophet ( )? What is your opinion?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

There is nothing in the Qur’aan to say that we should celebrate the Mawlid or birthday of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). The Prophet himself (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not do this or command anyone to do it, either during his lifetime or after his death. Indeed, he told them not to exaggerate about him as the Christians had exaggerated about Jesus (upon whom be peace). He said: “Do not exaggerate about me as the Christians exaggerated about the son of Maryam. I am only a slave, so say, ‘The slave of Allaah and His Messenger.’” (Reported by al-Bukhaari). What has been reported is that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) made the day of his birth a day of worship, which is different to celebration. He was asked about fasting on Mondays, and he said: “That is the day on which I was born and the day on which I was entrusted with the Mission or when I was first given Revelation.” (Reported by Muslim, al-Nisaa’i and Abu Dawood).

Moreover, we know that the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them) were the people who loved the Prophet most. Was it reported that Abu Bakr, who was the closest of people to him and the one who loved him the most, celebrated the birthday of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)? Was it reported that ‘Umar, who ruled for twelve years, or ‘Uthmaan, did this? Was it reported that ‘Ali, his relative and foster son, did this? Was it reported that any of the Sahaabah did this? No, by Allaah! Is it because they were not aware of its importance, or did they not truly love the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)? No one would say such a thing except one who has gone astray and is leading others astray.

Did any of the imaams – Abu Haneefah, Maalik, al-Shaafi’i, Ahmad, al-Hasan al-Basri, Ibn Seereen – do this or command others to do it or say that it was good? By Allaah, no! It was not even mentioned during the first and best three centuries. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said in a saheeh hadeeth: “The best of mankind are my generation (or my century), then those who come after them, then those who come after them. Then there will come a people who will not care if their testimony comes before their oath or vice versa (i.e., they will not take such matter seriously).” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, Muslim and al-Tirmidhi). The celebration of the Prophet’s birthday appeared many centuries later, when many of the features of true religion had vanished and bid’ah had become widespread.

Thus this celebration became a sign of one’s love for the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)? But can it be possible that the Sahaabah, the imaams and the people of the best three centuries were unaware of it, and it was only those who came later who were aware of its importance?! What the Qur’aan tells us is that love of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is demonstrated by following the guidance he brought. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say (O Muhammad): ‘If you (really) love Allaah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allaah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Say: ‘Obey Allaah and the Messenger.’ But if they turn away, then Allaah does not like the disbelievers.” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:31-32]

The first aayah explains that love is just a claim, but the proof of sincerity is following what the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) brought. The second aayah reaffirms the importance and necessity of obeying Allaah and His Messenger. Hence Allaah ended the aayah with a very stern warning in which those who refuse to obey are described as kaafirs, and Allah does not love the disbelievers. We ask Allaah to keep us safe from that. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us of the danger of not obeying him, and the danger of adding to what he brought. The celebration of Mawlid or his birthday is indeed an addition to what he brought – as all the scholars agree. He said: “The best of speech is the Book of Allaah, and the best of guidance is the guidance of Muhammad. The most evil of things are those which are newly-invented (in religion), and every innovation is a going astray.” (Reported by Muslim and al-Nisaa’i).

We ask Allaah to protect us from bid’ah and to bless us by helping us to follow. Allaah knows best. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

salam sis
thanx for ur reply.
infact v r only few ppl who try to avoid shirk n biddah.
thats y ppl call us wahabies.
so thats y they dnt believe me when i tell them that celebrating on 12th of rabi ul awal is biddah.
ppl call it eid miladun nabi.
ahh may ALLAH guid them.
but i have said to them its total wrong but they say no v saw ourselves yesterday.
make dua for them.
FI AMANILLAH
Salamalaikum sister,

can you please tell me the meaning of wahabie

suhail_ahamed

inam1971
milad un nabi is not like wat Christians do to jesus.. its somthing different..
and who says sahabas never loved ,, they loved him more then we can ,, ya of course there is no perfect proof for their celebrating milad.. and also our profet never says so .. but by milad we just show our love to him (not like cristians ) no shirk nothin we dont say a word like that..
but its up to u ..
but i just wanna say that pointing out this thing dosent make u closer to allah its all the faith and love that do it..

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
inam1971
and who says sahabas never loved ,, they loved him more then we can ,, ya of course there is no perfect proof for their celebrating milad.. and also our profet never says so .. but by milad we just show our love to him (not like cristians ) no shirk nothin we dont say a word like that..
but its up to u ..
but i just wanna say that pointing out this thing dosent make u closer to allah its all the faith and love that do it..
salam brother
celebrating miladun nabi is biddah.
brother inam 1971 said sahaba ra didnt love PRPHET MOHAMAD saw cuz sahaba ra never celebrated miladun nabi.
neither in the life of the holey PROPHET saw nor after the death of the holey PROPHET saw.
n brnging innovation in islam is biddah.
which our PROPHET saw didnt do sahaba ra didnt do that is biddah.
may ALLAH bless u brother.amin suammin.
FI AMANILLAH

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
inam1971
but its up to u ..
salam brother
n here i found that what is biddah.
plz read it must.
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29479
FI AMANILLAH