Islaam's War Against the Khwaarij(Terrorists)

Salem9022

Part 1.
[yt]63TfIClpuX8[/yt]

Part 2.
[yt]P0EDRCoZMMk[/yt]

Part 3.
[yt]H9gYPT2tnwA[/yt]

Last Part
[yt]VYT__F13Fk8&feature=related[/yt]

iqzero

Who are the translators??

They are NOT translating correctly the words spoken in arabic. They keep ADDING to it from their own selfs and conveniently LEAVING OUT some of the words spoken by the sheikh and in the end the sheikhs message becomes GREATLY DISTORTED.

So my question to the website moderators.

1- Can an admin whos speaks fluent arabic go through this lecture and check for himself the translators are DIRECTLY TRANSLATING what the sheikh says??
If not it should not be attributed to the sheikh as this is blatantly lieing about he said so and so by adding from the translators OWN OPINIONS AND FALSLY ATTRIBUTING IT TO THE SHEIKH AS SAYING IT.

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM

They are NOT translating correctly the words spoken in arabic. They keep ADDING to it from their own selfs and conveniently LEAVING OUT some of the words spoken by the sheikh and in the end the sheikhs message becomes GREATLY DISTORTED.

So my question to the website moderators.

1- Can an admin whos speaks fluent arabic go through this lecture and check for himself the translators are DIRECTLY TRANSLATING what the sheikh says??
If not it should not be attributed to the sheikh as this is blatantly lieing about he said so and so by adding from the translators OWN OPINIONS AND FALSLY ATTRIBUTING IT TO THE SHEIKH AS SAYING IT.

As-Salamu 'alaykum brother the translators are Abu Hafsah Kashif Khan & Abu Riayah Abdur Razzaq

A- Did u listen to the whole lecture?

B- ARE YOU FLUENT IN ARABIC?

C- Suffering from Salafobia?

iqzero

:salam2:

A) Thanks. Well I stand by what I said. Can you tell me they translated exactly what the sheikh was saying WITHOUT adding from their own selfs and LEAVING some of what he said?

B) YES. - ARE YOU? Enough to understand what the sheikh said was not translated word for word and some of what he said was left which distorts what he says.

C) You dont know me, unless you claim to know the unseen. If you must know I follow the way of the salaf insha'allah to the best of my ability yet you have slandered me here in your anger.

Brother the salaf had adhab even when they disagreed but the way you have posted is very harsh dont you think?

IF YOU CAN DISPROVE WHAT I SAID IT WOULD BE BETTER INSTEAD OF THE PERSONAL ATTACKS, ok?

iqzero

I forgot one thing to tell you brother, I am NOT 100% arab in origin but I know my arabic alhamdulillah.
But I dont think you are narrow minded enough to feel from that little info if my arabic then would be good enough or if I could be a muslim who tries his best in the way of the salaf uh salahineen.

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
I forgot one thing to tell you brother, I am NOT 100% arab in origin but I know my arabic alhamdulillah.
But I dont think you are narrow minded enough to feel from that little info if my arabic then would be good enough or if I could be a muslim who tries his best in the way of the salaf uh salahineen.

If you've doubts on the translation better try to contact the translators and ask them about your doubts and btw those translators HAfidhahullah are not some tom dick and harry but taalibul ilm who sit with the scholars and i guess they know arabic much better ... and yes i don't know arabic so i can't say anything about the translation, its not the way of the salaf to say something about someone unless you have some solid proof and backed up by ululma's moreover you might be confusing people about the credibility of the translator because you are not a known taalibul ilm and keep your judgements to yourself or take it to the scholars

this lecture was uploaded by lilmujahida(youtube) so you can ask her or contact the translators via email or even ask a scholar [visit sahab.net] about this lecture or the translator.

As-Salamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM

because if these above words are true then better ask the translator about the issue and if thats not the case fear Allaah(Subhana wa ta'ala) and take these serious matters before bashing others to people of knowledge rather than posting on a public forum akhi.

P.S. YOu should have contacted brother SALEM personally before posting it over here

Salem9022

I don't know where the Issue of translation comes in? The Brothers who translated are Students of the Shaykh and have sat down with Shaykh Najmi, Also they were not Translating a Pre-Recorded Voice of the Shaykh but they translated it Live when they called Him up from His House. it is silly that you are bring something this Low as per translation to proove something which isn't there when this translation was done Live.

Maybe you want a Salafi Shaykh that speaks Perfect English that can Clearly tell you where you have gone wrong rather them speaking arabic and their voice being translated by their students and then you doubting if that is the correct translation?