Video Islam in Nederland (Netherlands!) Video about Revert Muslim women in Holland.

e.muhsin

assalamualaikum... masya4JJI, this video is really toching me. It seems hard for them to revert to muslim according to their parents' feedbacks. May 4JJI gives them rewards here and the hereafter.
Jazakollohu for sharing the videos.
Massalam.

Tahar

Great video

This was a very moving video. I was both happy for the sisters who found the right path, and sad for the one who is diagnosed with MS. I tell you, my sister, to put your faith in the hands of Allah and have no fear, it will be alright.

What a beautiful community of true sisterhood you all have built in Holland! I congratulate you on your faith and perseverance in face of all the challenges. Your story warmed my heart and reminded me of the prophesy "The sun will rise from the west." The sun of true Islam that is. keep up the good work. May Allah bless all of you.

acedoc

women leading otehr women in prayer

How come they pray on the left hand side of the imam? it is not right to do so they need to be told.

May Allah guide all of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Question:
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu ya Shaykh;
Is it permissible (or obligatory) for sisters to pray in Jama‘a (with a leader) if there are no brothers? I’ve heard different views on this.
Jazakumullahi khairan
wassalamu alaikum

Answer:

wa alaikum us-salaam wa-rahmat ullaahi wa-barakaatuh

Praise be to Allaah.

It is permissible for women to pray in congregation among themselves. Their leader should stand in the middle of the row according to the narration regarding Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) which indicates that she used to lead women in prayer and would stand with them in the middle of the row. This has been narrated by ‘Abdur Razzaq in Al-Musannaf 3/141 and Daraqutni 1/404, and is authentic due to evidences for it.

Similarly Umm Al-Hasan narrated that she saw Umm Salmah (may Allaah be pleased with her) leading women in prayer while she stood in the middle of their row. This has been narrated by Ibn Abee Shaybah 2/88 and is also authentic due to other supporting evidences.

Ibn Qudamah has quoted the difference of opinion on whether congregation for women is recommended, and then says about their leader: “The one who leads them should stand in the middle of the row. We do not know of a difference of opinion on this among those who support that one women may lead others in congregation. Since it is recommended for the women to be covered, ….. standing in the middle of the row makes it a better covering for her from the sides.”(Al-Mughni, 2/202)

The author of Al-Muhadhdhab (4/295) says: “It is sunnah that the leader of women in congregation stand in the middle of them as narrated about ‘Aa’ishah and Umm Salmah that they lead women and stood in the middle of their row.”

For further details refer to Jaami‘ Ahkaam Al-Nisaa’ by Al-‘Adawi (1/351).

And Allaah knows what is most correct and best.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

muslim81

beautiful song and lyrics

salaamualaikum,

a beautiful video masha'allah. i love the song that they played at the beginning of this documentary. can someone pls tell me who sang that song and where can i download it. thank you very much.

wassalam.

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe

Sister Muslim81,

This song is recorded by Achmed Bukhatir and it is called "last breath". I wanted to put the mp3 in this message but i couldn't find how to do so. But you can go to http://www.haqaonline.com go to audio and than click ahmed buhkatir nasheeds....it's the last one...you'll see.

I hope you can find it....it's a really beautiful nasheed.

Wa salaamoe alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe
Your sister in Islam, Aicha

jugnu

:ma: MAY ALLAH SHOWER HIS BLESSING UPON THOSE WHO FOLLOW MUHAMMAD :saw: PEACE BE UPON HIM AND MAY ALLAH GIVE THAM STRENGHT TO STAND FIRM IN THEIR FAITH

muslim81

Thank you very much Sister Aicha, i really appreciate your help. I think its a beautiful song for the youngsters especially. hopefully it will make the people that i love in my life to realise that they are not gonna live forever in this earth after they listen to the song. May Allah bless you.

Wassalam

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe

Dear sister Muslim81,

Djazak Allahoe Ghairan for your kind words.
May Allah (Subhana wa ta'alla) give you and everyone else the same blessings insha'Allah. Insha'Allah we will meet in this world or in the hereafter. May we all do our very best in this world and insha'Allah we will be rewarded with the most beautiful world ever made..paradise...ameen.
Till we meet again insha'Allah.

Wa salaamoe alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe
Your sister in Islam, Aicha

manar

:ma: maschallah! may allah help al the muslims in the world inchallah....
wa salaam from manar in holland

riyazbhat

:salam2:
this has become my favourite video. the tears in the eyes of my sister give me hope and peace. Ohh God bless these young muslims with all the good things and forgive my sins. Just cant describe my feelings. I hope one day, inshallah, I will have my own children who will love Allah as much as these sisters do.
God bless.
:wasalam:

zarqa

sorry if you think i am a nuisance as a couple of days ago i wrote about viewing this, but still i cant seem to get it. there is just a blank screen. I do hope it hasn't been taken off as the replies seemed so good thats why i am eagerly persisting.Many thanks.

Hajar

Staff member
sorry if you think i am a nuisance as a couple of days ago i wrote about viewing this, but still i cant seem to get it. there is just a blank screen. I do hope it hasn't been taken off as the replies seemed so good thats why i am eagerly persisting.Many thanks.

Hello,

I have the same prob..i will ask the other mods if they know how to fix it inshaAllah. :hijabi:

zarqa

me again!! just want to say thanks i have just watched it and it wasw ell worth the wait. can anyone tell me the name of the song that came on regardind death it moved me to tears.

riyazbhat

Sister Zarqa, :salam2: the song is last breath from Abdu-Rahman Bukhatir.
May God save our imaan and fogive my sins. aamin.
:wasalam:

zarqa

Thank you for taking the time out to reply, it is greatly appreciated. I will try and get a copy. I was just so peacefull.