Islam in Spanish

the_new_mr

Salam to all!

Was just wondering there if someone here might be able to help me out with something. I'm trying to get a good website that introduces Islam in Spanish for a friend of a friend of mine but I'm having trouble finding one on google.

Preferably, I'd like to have one that it's in English as well as Spanish so that I can review the material first before I send on the link (seeing as I can't speak Spanish :)).

Thanks in advance.

the_new_mr

Thanks guys. Jazak Allah khair.

I know the islam-guide website. Only thing is that that this page of the guide is kind of in-your-face for non-Muslims and you could say it's like using scare tactics. I've talked to a non-Muslim about this before and also to a Muslim who reverted to Islam alhamdlilAlah and they both said how they never liked hearing the "If you don't believe, you're going to hell for sure" statement.

What are your thoughts?

the_new_mr

Thanks guys. Jazak Allah khair.

I'm going to sound very annoying now so let me apologise in advance :)

I know the islam-guide website. Only thing is that that this page: www.islam-guide.com/ch2-2.htm
of the guide is kind of in-your-face for non-Muslims and you could say it's like using scare tactics. I've talked to a non-Muslim about this before and also to a Muslim who reverted to Islam alhamdlilAlah (thank God) and they both said how they never liked hearing the "If you don't believe, you're going to hell for sure" statement.

What are your thoughts?