Islam in the Philippine

qalvin salem

Assalamo Alaikom brothers and sisters,

The Philippines is known to be a catholic country in southeast asia. The misconception about it is that people around the world believe that there is no muslim in this country. But its not, in fact, there is an ongoing revolutionary group in this country seeking for an islamic country.

During hajj or pilgrimage to mecca, chinese and other nations were amazed when they met Filipino muslims doing hajj. Maybe its because Philippines is known to be catholic country.

Alhamdulillah, there are great numbers of christians here who are turning to islam. May Allah guide them all to His path.

Im your brother Qalvin salem from Philippines.:)

shasha

Muslimah
As-salaam alaykum, qalvin salem.

I'm Filipina and I'm Muslim, too. But, I'm here in California right now. I just did my Shahada a week ago. :hijabi: So, yeah, I'm one of those Filipino Catholics who turned to Islam. Alhamdulilah. :)

Where in the Philippines are you from, brother? I'm planning to go home in a couple of months and I was hoping to find a mosque near our area (South of Manila - near Alabang, Las Pinas, Paranaque). Would you happen to know where I could find a mosque there? :)

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

mashaAllah thats great to hear about Muslims in Philippines.

Im your brother Qalvin salem from Philippines.

welcome to TTI. hope you benefit from this site.

I just did my Shahada a week ago. So, yeah, I'm one of those Filipino Catholics who turned to Islam. Alhamdulilah.

mashaAllah, thats great. welcome to TTI. may Allah guide you.