Islam-political organisation

Fay10

Assalmualaykum

My sister told me something very interesting that she heard on one of our local islamic radio stations.

I am not exactly sure in which country this is but people were going to protest against the building of a mosque and one of the protestors said that the mosque should not be built because:

1.Islam is cruel to dogs;
2.Islam is not a religion but a political organisation that wants to take over the entire world.

He further suggested that in protest everyone should take their dogs to the site where they want to build the mosque and they should protest with their dogs.

This is total and complete ignorance by this person, my sister made the comment that the dogs are more knowledgeable then this person:)

Although it is a sad/serious situation it is also laughable to think that people are so ignorant

abou elkacem

:salam2:
that's our responsibility , we must make people the greatness of ISLAM ? WE SHOULD all participate in promoting our religion and clarify its image so people would not think about us in a negative way , Daawa is very important and it is a personal mission , every muslim should be a mirror of the values and good manners of ISLAM in order to wipe all stereotypes .
:salam2: