Islamic Art- Tawheed, Speed Painting

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
jazak Allahu khayra

:ma::ma: that was fantastic :ma: very beautiful:hearts: jazak Allahu khayra for sharing may Allah increase ur knowledge ameen:tti_sister:

Amtullah

Servant of Allah
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu,

Jazak'Allahu khair for sharing, it's very interesting to watch.

Wouldn't it be a lot easier to do the illustration in Adobe Illustrator, and then transfer it to Photoshop??

Wa'alaykum as-salaam

Visual-Dawah

Jazak'Allahu khair for sharing, it's very interesting to watch.

Wouldn't it be a lot easier to do the illustration in Adobe Illustrator, and then transfer it to Photoshop??

Wa'alaykum as-salaam

Jazak Allah Khair for Watching and for the comment, I usually do al the vector images using illustrator but for freehand drawing I find it easier to use Photoshop as you can blend colours because its pixel based. Having said that my knowledge of both packages are very limited.

Yousuf.

:salam2:

wonder if the end product is available some where online. Its beautiful. I think its a mixture of Islamic calligraphy and floral designs...isn't it so...

Visual-Dawah

wonder if the end product is available some where online. Its beautiful. I think its a mixture of Islamic calligraphy and floral designs...isn't it so...

Walikum assalam,

Jazak Allah Khair for the comment, unfortunately the work is not available yet as I do not have any website set up at the moment, however insha'Alah in the future maybe.

Yes indeed it's Islamic calligraphy and floral designs.

Yousuf.

MasyaAllah akhi, superbly great! Floral designs are my fav form of designs and i have a growing interest in Islamic calligraphy. Id like to see more of your work akhi. :):):)

Sadly, im really bad at art. :p

Amtullah

Servant of Allah

Jazak Allah Khair for Watching and for the comment, I usually do al the vector images using illustrator but for freehand drawing I find it easier to use Photoshop as you can blend colours because its pixel based. Having said that my knowledge of both packages are very limited.

Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu,

No doubt, your photoshop work is wonderful, very clean.. tabarak'Allah. But if you ever need to print them at a large scale, your best bet is working with vector based images.

Insha'Allah I look forward to seeing more of your work. And when you get a website set up, insha'Allah.. please let me know.

As-salaamu'alaykum

Visual-Dawah

Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu,

No doubt, your photoshop work is wonderful, very clean.. tabarak'Allah. But if you ever need to print them at a large scale, your best bet is working with vector based images.

Insha'Allah I look forward to seeing more of your work. And when you get a website set up, insha'Allah.. please let me know.

As-salaamu'alaykum

yes indeed, your right vector is very good for large scale printing. Insha'Allah will let u know. Jazak Allah Khair.