islamic comunity

mactire

salam alaykom warahmato allah wabarakato

is there any islamic comunities around the world that give services for muslims who would like to travel or live or work and stay in any country?
for example if someone would like to travel or to live in some country and need guide and help even support , is there a comunity that do it for him even if they ask for some help in some works as for return.

thank u for reply and baraka allah fekom
salam

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:wasalam:
:bismillah:
It'd be best to move to a Muslim country. I would suggest Indonesia for it is a safe and stable (from what I know) country. Saudi Arabia WAS safe before the Insurgency started noticing the Saudi support for America...

Pakistan speaks English, so you may be safe there. But, from what I've heard from people who came from there on this forum, you have to work very hard to survive.
:wasalam:

Believe2Succeed

salam alaykom warahmato allah wabarakato

is there any islamic comunities around the world that give services for muslims who would like to travel or live or work and stay in any country?
for example if someone would like to travel or to live in some country and need guide and help even support , is there a comunity that do it for him even if they ask for some help in some works as for return.

thank u for reply and baraka allah fekom
salam

WA WRWB
None really ...so unfortunate.
If you try moving to a muslim country, you need a legal reason to accomplish that due to immigration reasons. E.g., trying to find a job in your area of work.
ASAK