Islamic Questions Game - Trivia.

abd_u_llah

Islamic Games

:salam2:
It's a game... where u have to ask Islamic question and the next persOn has tO reply the cOrrect answer.

Here gOes my quest!On...

How old was RasulAllah 'peace be upon him' when he gOt marr!ed tO Bebe Khad!jatul Kubra?

so easy

Assalamo Alaykoum Wa Rahemato Allah Wa Barakatu
The prophet's Mosque (Sala Allaho Alayehi Wa Salam) is located in Medina Mounawara.

Where is it located the prophets's grave (Sala Allaho Alayehi Wa Salam)?

Salam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Adil said:
Assalamo Alaykoum Wa Rahemato Allah Wa Barakatu
The prophet's Mosque (Sala Allaho Alayehi Wa Salam) is located in Medina Mounawara.

Where is it located the prophets's grave (Sala Allaho Alayehi Wa Salam)?

Salam

Assalam in Madinah as well.

Why were Humans created?? What verse in Quran specifically answers this question.

i know this verse

I know this verse :
Wama khalaqq'tu Al Jina wa Al Insa Ila Li Ya'bodone
i did not know the number of the verse and exactly in which sourat, so i searched for it, the translation is :

"And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should serve Me." Sourat N°51 verse n°56

So tell us other verses if you know them.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Adil said:
I know this verse :
Wama khalaqq'tu Al Jina wa Al Insa Ila Li Ya'bodone
i did not know the number of the verse and exactly in which sourat, so i searched for it, the translation is :

"And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should serve Me." Sourat N°51 verse n°56

So tell us other verses if you know them.
assalamu alaykum, yeah thats the one i had in mind. subhanallah.

Those who remember Allaah (always, and in prayers) standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and think deeply about the creation of the heavens and the earth, (saying): Our Lord! You have not created (all) this without purpose, glory to You! (Exalted are You above all that they associate with You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire”
[Aal ‘Imraan 3:190, 191]

What are the Islamic Months?

abd_u_llah

1. Muharram ("Forbidden" - it is one of the four months during which it is forbidden to wage war or fight)

2. Safar ("Empty" or "Yellow")

3. Rabia Awal ("First spring")

4. Rabia Thani ("Second spring")

5. Jumaada Awal ("First freeze")

6. Jumaada Thani ("Second freeze")

7. Rajab ("To respect" - this is another holy month when fighting is prohibited)

8. Sha'ban ("To spread and distribute")

9. Ramadan ("Parched thirst" - this is the month of daytime fasting)

10. Shawwal ("To be light and vigorous")

11. Dhul-Qi'dah ("The month of rest" - another month when no warfare or fighting is allowed)

12. Dhul-Hijjah ("The month of Hajj" - this is the month of the annual pilgrimage to Mecca, again when no warfare or fighting is allowed)

here goes my question!
What are the names of best friends of RasullAllah "pbuh"??? (the 4 close friends)

:wasalam:
Thank you for the verse i will search it in Arabic because it's better to have the true meaning

Islamic months are :
Moharame, Safar, Rabi' 1, Rabi' 2 , Jomada al oula (1), Jomada ataniya (2), Rajab, Cha'bane, Ramadane, Chawal, Di alqqi'da, Di alhija,

Why Jin (devil) who disblief will be burn and hurt in fire eventhough they are made from fire ?

I hope that brothers and sisters will participate too and ask some question.

Hajar

Staff member
Why Jin (devil) who disblief will be burn and hurt in fire eventhough they are made from fire ?

First of all i was thinking if Allah swt said he will punish him in the fire... then it doesnt matter if he is made from fire, Because Allah is capable of doing so.

I found this on a QA!

With regard to how Iblees will be punished with fire when he is created from fire, the answer is:

The fact that the jinn were created from fire does not necessarily mean that they are fire now, just as man was created from dust but he is not dust now.

Abu’l-Wafa’ ibn Aqeel said:

The devils and jinn are attributed to fire just as man is attributed to dust, clay and baked clay. What is meant in the case of man is that he originates from clay, but a human being is not clay in a real sense, rather he used to be clay. Similarly the jinn were fire in the beginning. End quote.

Laqt al-Marjaan fi Ahkaam al-Jaan, p. 33, quoted in ‘Aalim al-Jinn wa’l-Shayaateen, p. 58.

Although man was created from clay, a little of it will harm him; if he is buried beneath it he will die, and if he is struck with it (such as with baked clay), he will be wounded or will die. So it not strange to think that although the jinn were created from fire, they will be punished with the Fire of Hell.

Allaah created the jinn from fire, but they are not fire now. There is a great deal of evidence to that effect, such as the following:

1 – It was narrated from ‘Aa’ishah that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was praying, then the Shaytaan came to him and he seized him, threw him to the ground and strangled him. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Until I felt the coolness of his tongue on my hand. Were it not for the prayer of my brother Sulaymaan, he would have been tied up this morning so that the people could see him.” Narrated by al-Nasaa’i in al-Sunan al-Kubra, 6/442; classed as saheeh by Ibn Hibbaan, 6/115

2 – It was narrated that Abu’l-Darda’ said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stood (in prayer) and we heard him say: “I seek refuge with Allaah from you.” Then he said: “I curse you with the curse of Allaah,” three times, and he reached out his hand as if to take something. When he had finished praying, we said: “O Messenger of Allaah, we heard you say something in your prayer that we have never heard you say before, and we saw you reaching out your hand.” He said: “The enemy of Allaah Iblees came with a brand of fire to throw it in my face, so I said, ‘I seek refuge with Allaah from you,’ three times, then I said: ‘I curse you with the full curse of Allaah,’ but he did not go back, three times. Then I wanted to seize him, and by Allaah, were it not for the prayer of our brother Sulaymaan, this morning he would have been tied up and the children of the people of Madeenah would have played with him.” Narrated by Muslim, 542.

From these two hadeeths it is clear to us that the jinn are not fire now. This is indicated by the coolness that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) felt from the tongue of the Shaytaan, as stated in the first hadeeth. If the Shaytaan was still in the form of fire, he would not have needed to bring a brand of fire to throw in the face of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and the children would not have been able to play with him.

3 – The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Shaytaan flows through the son of Adam as blood flows.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (1933) and Muslim (2175).

If the Shaytaan was fire, he would burn man, because the Shaytaan is inside him. So we can see the difference between the Shaytaan being fire and being created from fire.

If the Shaytaan were fire now – for the sake of argument – and Allaah wanted to punish him with the Fire of Hell, then Allaah is Able to do all things, and He is not incapable of anything, may He be glorified and exalted.

And Allaah knows best.

Next Q:

Where did the prophet (saw) go on his 'night journey' .. and how did he get there?

Assalamo Alaikoum

thank you for your searching. it's the same thing that i read before i ask my question.
A:
"Glory be to Him Who made His servant to go on a night from the Sacred Mosque to the remote mosque of which We have blessed the precincts, so that We may show to him some of Our signs; surely He is the Hearing, the Seeing." [Al-Isra N°17 verse n°1]
The journey night is Al isra' wa Al Miâraj.
Isra' :
The prophet (Sala Allaho Alayehi Wa Salam) flew first, on Buraq, to Masjid al A'qsa and before pray inside it, he attach the buraq on the Buraq wall.
Miâraj :
After he flew to the seven heavens, and in each heaven he met prophets (saw) like Moses, Isa(Jesus)... before he visited some places of the Paradis.
Also, in this night Salat was prescribed as a pillar, first it was 50 times a day, and the prophet Moses (saw) told to the prophet (saw) to beg Allah Soubehanaho Wa taâla to diminue times of the prayer.
So it becomes 5 times a day.
Salam

Answer for Abd_u_llah

A:
Abu Baker, Omar ibn Al Khatab, Othmane ibn Affane and Ali ibn Abi Talib,
Radia Alalho Aânhome.
Salam

punishement for jiin

Assalamo Alaikoum
Some verses about the punishment of jiin who disblieve.

"And on the day when He shall gather them all together: O assembly of jinn! you took away a great part of mankind. And their friends from among the men shall say: Our Lord! some of us profited by others and we have reached our appointed term which Thou didst appoint for us. He shall say: The fire is your abode, to abide in it, except as Allah is pleased; surely your Lord is Wise, Knowing." Al Anaâm N°6 Verse n°128

"He will say: Enter into fire among the nations that have passed away before you from among jinn and men; whenever a nation shall enter, it shall curse its sister, until when they have all come up with one another into it; the last of them shall say with regard to the foremost of them: Our Lord! these led us astray therefore give them a double chastisement of the fire. He will say: Every one shall have double but you do not know." Al Aâraf N°7 verse n° 38

"And certainly We have created for hell many of the jinn and the men; they have hearts with which they do not understand, and they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear; they are as cattle, nay, they are in worse errors; these are the heedless ones." Al Aâraf N°7 verse n° 179

here is my question

One day nobles and worthy of Quraysh asked the Prophet :saw: to ask Allah SWT that he shows them a Miracle so as they turntoislam:) .
This Miracle IS so great and disblievers said that the Prophet :saw: held them spellbound. And they asked people who return recently from a trip if they saw something strange in the Univers and they said that they saw that same thing that nobles and worthy of Quraysh saw.
So what was this great Miracle?
Salam

louise

Sura 54? "the moon"

54, v1: "The moon has split and the hour has drawn closer”...

the moon was split into two parts; one part remained over the mountain, and the other part went beyond the mountain.
BUT the disbelievers remained kaffir

BTW, i began to read the others posts and i don't understand the problem of jinn made of fire burning in fire!
it is just like when you strike at someone with you hand, just imagine mike tyson striking, skin against skin would kill, believe me:rolleyes: :biggrin:

And this topic is a very good way to learn important things.

louise

correction

I wrote " the disbelievers remained kaffir" Allah huwa 'alim but this is the way i understood it in the next verses:

54:2 Then they saw a miracle; but they turned away and said, "Old magic."
54:3 They disbelieved, followed their opinions, and adhered to their old traditions

Maybe some turned to islam

louise said:
I wrote " the disbelievers remained kaffir" Allah huwa 'alim but this is the way i understood it in the next verses:

54:2 Then they saw a miracle; but they turned away and said, "Old magic."
54:3 They disbelieved, followed their opinions, and adhered to their old traditions

Maybe some turned to islam

Yes Bravo Louise Masha' Allah.
It's the split of the moon and you know today there are some ancien scripts in India and China which mention that. So in that time people who lived there saw the split of the moon.

Furthermore, even scientists say today that they saw by telescope a deep rift around all the moon.

About Jiin and fire Allah says " He created man from dry clay like earthen vessels, And He created the jinn of a flame of fire." verses n°14,15 Sourate 55 Arahmane (The Benificient=Le tout Miséricordieux)/
Sister Hajar has explained the thing very well.
I have just to add that Jiin who live today in Univers don't have the same force that they had when they were created (like man) by Allah SWT.
And man was first made by clay and today if someone throw a stone on someone he hurts him. So it's the same idea with Jiin and fire.
Wa Allaho A'lam Allah is the All knowning
Salam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum, nice discussion.. Keep in mind you got to ask a new Question when you have answered the last one, its part of an Islamic game!

So i will ask next question:

What is Shirk ??

AishaR

Assalamu alaykum

In reply to you question:

associating partners with Allah. Shirk can also encompase any object that a person may hold in regard higher than Allah. It is the most severe of sins and will not be forgiven.

Aisha

Question: How old was Aisha when she was married to Muhammad pbuh??

Mabsoot said:
Assalamu alaykum, nice discussion.. Keep in mind you got to ask a new Question when you have answered the last one, its part of an Islamic game!

So i will ask next question:

What is Shirk ??

Assalamo Alaikoum
Just because i asked so many questions so i let opportunity to others:rolleyes: