Islamic Sects(Discussion)

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Ibn tammiyah(RA) was not the only who criticizes sufism. Of course what wrong is wrong.
But to say all is wrong is not correct. As there so many other sufies like
1.Imam Ghazali- he criticizes philosophical thoughts of his own time and he actually write down a book "Tahaftul-philasphah". And about this book an english scholar said "Philophy was trembling with the attacks of Ghazali until ibn-rushd came and he stood it again."
All it means he was scholar and sufi.
2. Sheikh abdul qadir jelani(RA) he was a great scholar and sufi.

3. Hazrat hassan basri(RA)- one of the chain of sufi starts from Hazrat hassan(RA) but no one can say they dont follow religion.

But kind of sufism is Haram is what is practicing in Pakistan and India. I live there so i know. If you are unemployed and you do not find any job simply do things
1. Wear a crazy dress
2.Sit down close to any grave or under a tree.

You should be consistent. After 2 months you will be rich. Because people will call you sufi. But this attitude is from those people who really do not know about Islam. But there are people who are very restricted about Islam and really true Muslim and they are Sufi.
All great Ulama of Deoband deny the concept of "Wahdat-u-wojood".

But i really do not like these kind of threads. Non-believers are attacking on us and killing our brothers and we are discussing who is in the domain of Islam or who is not.

muhammadin

muhammadin, no one is hating each other, we are seperating the truth from the falsehood, and what is Islam and what is Not Islam tell me do you think these actions are from Islam ?

Berelvi
[yt]8FI_7EGKo1s[/yt]
[yt]8Z8euoAf_qU[/yt]

Shia
[yt]CqA62fg18bQ[/yt]
shia worshipping statue of Imam Hussien
[yt]20bYAKYSHJw&feature=related[/yt]
[yt]CoI6A6ROxXQ&feature=related[/yt]
[yt]gdQ3gjII2mQ[/yt]

Sufies
[yt]u3ogVxHVXXw&feature=related[/yt]
in the Masjid
[yt]7aeoiLAosdA&feature=related[/yt]
Sufi Ceremony
[yt]DfBPR-6gjFA&feature=related[/yt]
Doing the Worm and Celebrating the Mawlid
[yt]8MR-6cR3rA8&feature=related[/yt]

So Akhi or Ukti, can you please tell me after seeing all those videos, Is this Islam? Did the Prophet ever do any of this? Did the Companions Practise any of these things? Please I'm waiting for an Answer wa 3laikum as-Salaam

obviously nt!
this is nt islam n i think u kud have got my point by ur reply only. see, wen v see all these videos, v.. personally me.. actually feel guilty that see, how our brothers n sisters are going out of our actual religion n v cant do anything. v r helpless. in the time of hujur saw and companions, they kud not bare any such mischief for islam or prophet saw and v ppl.. seeing all these practices,v just keep mum n do nothing. n if u try to do anything, u will a get a good enuf response which will lead u to hate them. v just can pray that Allah pls guide us for the best. I sometimes fear that i wud weaken my iman coz environment around u matters a lot

i dnt knw from wer r u.. im from india and i have seen ppl ACTUALLY HATING eachother on the name of secs.
im not really into secs n stuff. n i ignore discussing wid ppl believin in diff secs coz sometimes i feel that in discussing wid them, i may do some mischief on d side of islam. so i just ignore.

may Allah SWT guide us for the best. aamin

Salem9022

There is No Reason to Hate them :) I think those videos are funny to say the Least. Funny and Scary. But insha'Allah we warn them about what is the Sunnah and what is not the Sunnah, and If they don't accept then we stay away from as far as possible because they can effect us and our families. :hearts:

mfarooq-khan

Understand the Difference

Asalam-w-alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

The aim of this thread is to bring these sects under discussion so that we understance which sects are

on the true path, and which are deviants from the true path.

I dont understand the people who say that we dont believe these different sects, and we should not get

into these sects.
This to me is the same as Akbar(King of Mughal Emphire in subcontinent) announced DEEN-Elahi, in which all religons were equal.

Rasoolullah (SAW) said that in my ummah there will be 73 sects, of which one will go to heaven.

so should not we understand what our sect is all about what is our aqida, is it in accourdance with

Quran and sunnah.

I can say with my little knowledge that (Shias and Brelvies) do alot of Shirk. Shia call (Ya Ali) for

help and Brelvi call ( Ya Rasoolullah) and also the shias behaviour towards Sahabs (RAA). Can we sit

quite on these things and say these are minor issues and we can live with this.

Imam Abu-Handifa said to me He is not a Scholar(Alim),the one who does not command on these different fiqas(sects).

Imam abu-Hanifa was a greate fiqa of his time, he used to have discussion with different sects and schoold of thoughts and used to convience them.

if we want to bring back these deviated people into the mainstream of ISlam, we need to understand their religon and fiqa and then prepare arguments to convience them.

I have collected some sources of shia(Kufar) in pakistan, they do, and working on this. Inshallah i will soon launch a website where these material will be available.

Oh-Allah guide us on the true path of Your Beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW), and save us from the evils of Iblees. Amin

yap pakistanis are the worst since they do shirk by going to holy shrines and on tv there are alot of people doing shows on hororscopes and reading the palms...and when u tell them its wrong they give u fabricated stuff and say MY quran says this....wth

Salem9022

I'm Pakistani, I know what you mean. This stuff isn't new really, When I was little my parents who are tradition pakistanis used to put a egg with coffee beans inside a bag and put on our heads on mondays and wednesday because they believed this will keep evil spirits away, When I grew up I finally realized how un-islamic this is, and I told them I didn't want them to be doing it anymore, they started to call me names like I'm Not Muslim and stuff like this is what Our parents did and stuff and this is what you should be doing, al7umdulillah they don't do it anymore to me, but they are still mad at me for not letting them do that to me anymore:(

Also this isn't only in Pakistan, Many places in the Muslim world also, Like North Africa they have something called the Hand of Fatimah which they belive if you put it on the baby it will have good luck. I have a friend from Algeria whos parents used to make him wear it when he was young.

alam3.jpg

p4_hand_of_fatima400.jpg

There so much other shirk that goes on that you would never think of, but yet muslims ask why we are so weak and left behind, well this is your answer. Superstition, Grave Worship, Ambulents, Seeking Fortune tellers, Sufi Saint Worshipp, Bidah, Innovation in the religion, Un-Islamic Practices, Sin, etc. << This is the reason why Muslims are so much weak.

I'm Pakistani, I know what you mean. This stuff isn't new really, When I was little my parents who are tradition pakistanis used to put a egg with coffee beans inside a bag and put on our heads on mondays and wednesday because they believed this will keep evil spirits away, When I grew up I finally realized how un-islamic this is, and I told them I didn't want them to be doing it anymore, they started to call me names like I'm Not Muslim and stuff like this is what Our parents did and stuff and this is what you should be doing, al7umdulillah they don't do it anymore to me, but they are still mad at me for not letting them do that to me anymore:(

Also this isn't only in Pakistan, Many places in the Muslim world also, Like North Africa they have something called the Hand of Fatimah which they belive if you put it on the baby it will have good luck. I have a friend from Algeria whos parents used to make him wear it when he was young.

alam3.jpg

p4_hand_of_fatima400.jpg

There so much other shirk that goes on that you would never think of, but yet muslims ask why we are so weak and left behind, well this is your answer. Superstition, Grave Worship, Ambulents, Seeking Fortune tellers, Sufi Saint Worshipp, Bidah, Innovation in the religion, Un-Islamic Practices, Sin, etc. << This is the reason why Muslims are so much weak.

well now we know why pakistan has so many calamities like earthquakes and floods and most of all corrupt leaders......its all bcause of our dumb traditions , if pakistan followed Islam , we would b rich like the saudis!

Salem9022

lol I don't know about the rich part, but I do agree if Pakistanis followed Quran and the Sunnah without all of this Bidah(Innovation) and Shirk we would be a Better country then we are right now.

And its not fault of the Oridanry people, either because many of them never studied Islam the only thing they teach the people there is how to memorize the Quran and they don't know the meaning of the words they are memorizing, they don't teach them the essentials of Islam like Tawheed. I have yet to hear someone from Pakistan who claims to be a scholar who says the word "Tahweed" you won't find any. But al7umdulillah there are many students of knowledge giving dawah there though. But Generally the country is a sad case of what can go happen when you have so much wide deviant beliefs.

Also you spoke about the curropt Leaders. I was talking to my parents about the Leaders, and they told me that all of the Leaders in Pakistan before they take their office as the President they have to visit some sufi saint in some hill to get his Blessings, and that all the presidents of Pakistan had to do this. I don't know if this is true or not, maybe you know about this.

ALIJAN1001

You will never find a group of people calling themselves "wahhabi". But sufi will say he's sufi, shia will say he's shia(unless he's using taqiyah), ahmady will say he's ahmady etc. That what you call "garbage" contains quotes from the famous Islamic scholars of our Ummah past and present.
Also I would like to advise you not to use that term as Al-Wahhab is one of the 99 names of Allaah and you are mocking it. Hopefully unintentionally.

@cmelbouzaidi
Wa aleykum salaam.:)wa iyyaki. You are most welcome.

about this site i have checked what the post against shia is from shia authentic book nothing wronge mentioned about shia, i was shai and converted into muslim 5 year back all beliefs of shia mentioned in such site are ture and from the authentic books.