Islamic Shopkeepers selling Christian Religous decor.

Sophie29

Was in a shop run by some brothers a few days ago and struck me how they were selling framed photo's of the Pope and a few other religous ornaments. Is this an admirable act of religious tolerance...of openness and harmony with Christians...all created by Allah and good neighbours...which can break down barriers...or is it something which should be discouraged?.

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: are you from dublin? i am, originally :) are you sure these were muslim brothers, perhaps they were lebanese or egyptian coptic christians?

anyway, from my 14 years of living in the usa prior to this summer, many convenience stores are owned by "muslims" and they sell alchohol, pork, etc. :astag: so nothing would surprise me :(

:wasalam:

shichemlydia

help

salam alikoum,
i think a muslim should be very careful from where he is gaining his money and where he spend it, because in islam selling harmfull things and haram things is haram and consequently the revenues are haram too,
i do not wonder too much about the sellers, but when you see the muslims wearing it that is a tragedy.
i saw, people wearing tshirt written on it, "born to kill", "the holy spirit", "kiss the girl" " the person who chave me".....
may allah guide the people of this nation, ameen,
wa salam alikoum