Israeli/Palestinian Conflict

Faruq

I'd like to know what that is/was all about. I'm thinking American media hasn't given an unbiased story or the whole facts. But even then, I'm not sure as to why it all started. Anyone want to enlighten me?

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
I'd like to know what that is/was all about. I'm thinking American media hasn't given an unbiased story or the whole facts. But even then, I'm not sure as to why it all started. Anyone want to enlighten me?

ASAK Bro,
believe me its a very long story......to make it short lemme tell you something.....there is piece of land in the middle east where millions of muslims used to live peacefully for many many hundred years and all of a sudden these zionists with the help of US and UK started occupying that piece of land (Palestine) claiming it to be their god gifted land for which they are oppressing people of palestine by all means like mentally traumatising, physically abusing them, economically pushing them towards earlier centuries, grabbing their lands forcefully, witholding them with from their basic rights etc.

there is a irony in this story........that this land is sorrounded by all muslim countries but yet they are unable to do anything coz they are not united and these people are puppets in the hands of west. these zionists do anything and everything they can to influence people, government and media in the west, whereas other muslim countries are not even ready to ward off their basic differences among themselves and fight for the rights of our brothers and sisters who are in trouble. so this is the issue in simple words.

Faruq

Wa alaikum salaam.
I knew about the creation of Israel in 1948. And how angry it would be to have all that land taken away from your homeland and given to someone else with nothing in return.

But how did it escalate?

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
its not something like it has escalted all of a sudden i believe its the same since 1948 but the rest of the world is getting to know more of the facts these days

apocalypse77

An interesting point to note about Jews is that although they do not believe the Quran as the final revelation from God, they happen to accept this particular verse in the Quran that justifies their killing for the "Promised Land"

[5:21] "O my people, enter the holy land that GOD has decreed for you, and do not rebel, lest you become losers."

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
its just a bunch of BS to me....and you are right if all the so called muslim countries came to Palestine ' help this would never occur. I think that why the so called "zoinist state bastards are afraid of Iran getting nuclear weapons. clearly that zoinist state has nuclear weapons.