Israeli troop speak about Gaza

Mujahideena

wa alaykom assalam wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuh

JazakAllahu khayr for posting this.

It did not come as a surprise though. My husband lived in Palestine and he has been an eyewitness to many cases like this. I don't expect nothing is ever going to happen in dunya for these criminals = israelis. Only in aakhira they will get what they deserve= A PAINFUL TORMENT. InshaaAllah.

Mujahida

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
JazakAllahu khayr for posting this.

It did not come as a surprise though. My husband lived in Palestine and he has been an eyewitness to many cases like this. I don't expect nothing is ever going to happen in dunya for these criminals = israelis. Only in aakhira they will get what they deserve= A PAINFUL TORMENT. InshaaAllah.

Mujahida

:salam2: Sister,

In Dunya too the Jews are going to get a Painful punishment for their Crimes.

Allah has promised in Quran that whenever Jews return to opression Allah too will return with punishment..

Nothing is hard for Allah.

How many times has he given victory to small and weak group over a larger and stronger group!!

But, for that we Muslims need to get our act together, learn authentic Islaam .i.e. Tawheed Aqeedah and Manhaj so that Allah will help us against our enemies.

Also, finallay they will be punished by Muslims under Imaam Mahdi.
Everyone in the World will be disgusted with them for their crimes and opression. Even trees and non-living objects will report if Jew is hiding behind it to the Muslims.

:wasalam:

sister myriam

islam is my way
assalamu 3alaikom

for me i hate israel ina horribel way i wish i could kill sharone with may 2 hands but may sister says we should not ask Allah to kill them but to guide them to islam ......this is better than asking death for them and we listen about many juich person converting to islam..........!so what is the reight thing to do....please help me:shahadah:

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

u can rather shud pray ya allah guide them but if guidance is not in their fate then destroy them.because they are enemies of peace and are wicked people.amen.

Jibran

There's bad apples in every bunch. Not every Jew is a bad person, so a lot of the muslims here need to stop with the hate. A lot of 'muslims' in the dunya are just as bad as these 'jews' in the video.. a true jew wouldn't do these kinds of things because it's against their religion too to cause destruction and havoc among innocent people. Salam/PEACE.

asakir

i agree with you. Not every jewish is bad person. We should't generalise them as they do the same mistakes due to some so-called islamic terrorist groups. Killing innocents is a sin for us too . We have to avoid it and we should jihaad against the real evil.I mean we all do the same mistakes. We dont do the biggest jihaad which is our soul nefs.

muharram23

Staff member
Salamu alaykum

Who ever hears of the prophet :saw: and his message and disbelieved in it is in no doubt an evil person as if he dies in that state he will be in fir forever. But yes, Muslims will treat disbelievers in kind manners. If we work with them we will be honest to them etc. However, in our heart we hate them because of their disbelief and shirk. Also, there is no real nonmuslim that loves Islam and Muslims. If they liked Islam, they would become Muslims. Therefore as shaykh salim taweel said indeed they don't love Islam and that shows by them not becoming Muslim. We hare them because of their shirk and disbelief in Muhammad :saw: and they hate us because of our tawhid, Quran and sunnah.

Allah knows best

wassalam

a_stranger

Love for people

The prophet :saw2: taught : “A worshipper does not attain the truth of faith until he loves for the people what he loves for himself of good.”

Musnad Ahmad

Since all people are creation of Allah swt but we should hate their disobediant to Allah swt and try to correct things in a best way.

a_stranger

Love for the people what you love for yourself and you will be a believer.

This hadith shows the humanity of Islam. A person cannot be considered to be fully a believer until he loves for others what he loves for himself. This meaning is not restricted to a kind of people; it applies to all humanity. Indeed, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Love for the people what you love for yourself and you will be a believer.” [Sunan Ibn Mâjah]

This includes treating other people the way one wishes to be treated. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever wishes to be kept away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise should have death overtake him while he believes in Allah and the Last Day and should treat people the way he wants them to treat him.” [Sahîh Muslim]

It is also part of faith to hate that evil and misfortune should befall others in the same way that we hate it to befall ourselves. This is implied by the Prophet’s statement, because love for something necessarily implies dislike for what is opposed to it.

Some people might find this command to love for others what we love for ourselves to be a tall order that it is impossible for them to inculcate in their hearts. Ibn al-Salâh points out how this is not the case, saying:

This is realized by loving for others to attain such things without contending with them in doing so; meaning, in such a way that his brother’s providence does not decreased anything form his own. This is something easy on anyone possessing a sound heart. [Sharh Sahîh Muslim]

This hadith, by negating the faith of a person who does not love for his brother what he loves for himself, is a stern warning against envy. Envy is the very antithesis of what the hadith is discussing, since an envious person loathes that anyone else should excel him in goodness or even equal him.

Al-Nawawî defines envy as: “… to desire for someone who enjoys a blessing to become bereft of it, regardless of whether that blessing is of a religious or worldly nature.”

Al-Ghazâlî says: “As far as envy is concerned, Islamic scholars define it as the hatred of a blessing and the love that the one so blessed by it will become bereft of it.”

Islamtody.com

a_stranger

Meaning of worship: Love

To worship mean to love Allah swt (the creator of all) the most love with most humility and to do all the good for his sake , to say all that is good for his sake.:salah:

safiya58

Now you see, I am a person with no religion, I don't follow anything, I follow my feelings and my heart, and although it can be hard I do my best to accept everyone as they are, regardless of beliefs.

However, it is comments like this, that make me truly wonder about Islam. I think maybe you are a deluded angry pathetic individual, if you truly believe that. Surely, not every muslim believes that, or feels hate towards others because of something as trivial as religion. If you truely believe that then please strap some bombs to yourself and, well, you know the rest, because I think this world is better off without people like you.

As to the video, there are always war crimes, there will always be something that goes wrong, that does not go according to plan. But you see my fellow human beings, this is the media at work, most times yes it favors israel, but this is a great example of it favoring someone else, nobody is looking into the gray area, they are taking extremes in either side.

We all have a standart with which we differ between right and wrong, independent from our race, colour & religion. Morals are inherently in everyone of us. But what makes us a "good guy" and act exemplarly and what makes us a "bad guy" and commit crimes?

I will go on with a hadidh (not word by word but the purpose doesn´t change)

Once a sahabi came to the prophet (saw) to tell him about his shortcomming in the time before Islam (dschahilya):

"Oh messenger of Allah, we used to had the habit of buring alive the babygirls. I also had a daughter. I told her mother to close her, I want to visit with her her uncle. The mother understood what it implys ( that her daugter will be killed) but she could not do anything so she did what I said while crying. The child really believed that she will go to her uncle and was happy about that. I brought her to a hole I diged out before and said to her to look into the hole... then I pushed her and she fall down but somehow she managed to hold down with one hand... with the other hand she removed the dust from my clothes but despite that I pushed her again and she fall down and died."

The Prophet and the other sahabis near him was crying so much that one of the sahabis said: why did you tell that you made the Prophet sad. But the prophet wanted the man to tell his storry again..... (Darimi, Mukaddime, 1.)

But why he wanted him to repeat?

The human being is an egoist. the most precious thing to him is his own existence. His own adventages are coming first. If he do a good deed he expects a consideration and if he hurts someone then he has done this to fullfill his desires.
He hates death, the buffet of fate, diseases, poverty, calamities...
Not beeing able to defend against all this it is clear cut that he is weak and dependent. But due to his pride and hauteur he will never accept his weakness! He will ignore everything what is unpleasant to him. But one thing mentioned above no one can excape. It is death.

What will happen when he is taken out of his familiar environment and taken to an unfamiliar environment? When he is suddenly in a battlefied of a brutal, unjust war? What would change for him? war instead of peace, piteous conditions instead of wealth, chaos instead of normality, fear of death instead of security and instead of his loved ones enemies are around him...

he will be drilled by his superious and his beloved life is in dangeour.. every day could be his last... Or he could fall into the hands of the enemies... Now he realizes that he is not strong. he will regognice his weakness... that must be a hurting experience....

As I mentioned before humans alwasy ignore unpleasant facts. So he will surelly try to hide his weakness (from his ownself)... and when we try to conceal our own fault/infirmity others have to put their neck on the line for it. Even when he is a "good guy" normaly, he will turn to a beast and will not pause to kill, tortere or rape.... the oppressor is strong and "his victims" the opressed ons are weak.... in reality oppression is a sign for weaknes. it is the cognition of a poor devil of his own weak nature

In exceptional cases like this the signification of religion becomes obvious!

Imagine someone who fears Allah (and believes in all of his angels, books, messengers and is convinved of the day of judgement and believes that everything good or bad is decided by Allah the Almighty) in such a case... do you think he will become a "beast" too?

He knows that he is weak by nature thats why he relies on Allah! This is what makes him strong! He knows life is a test.He loves his Creator his aim is to do good deeds that his Lord is pleased with him. He doesn´t prefer a luxuries life, he takes the good with praise and the bad with patience... and in both is good for him. He will not live a egocentric life, he wants to be helpfull and usefull to others. he doesn´t fear death, he is like a studend who is doing his qualification test and ofcourse he will be reliefed after his exam but he will still take his time for his exam cuz every minute is precious.. in the end it is about his future life.!

Such a person would not even participate in an unjust war. He is the server only of his Lord...

back to the qustion. Do you know why the Prophet wanted him to repeat now?

He wanted us to realize what we owe Islam. If Allah would not guide us we would also belong to the loosers!

I thought about all this because my Nation is humiliated and I am sad about it but at least we are not the loosers (I mean the oppressors):

Allah respites the oppressor until when He seizes him He never releases him.

not every good guy is a good servent (of Allah) but every good servant is a good guy....

Sorry, I know I make it long.

a_stranger

In our book (Quran) nothing is against logic . Quran calls people to think ponder reason and have faith in the creator of all.

a_stranger

For example:

3:190 Behold! in the CREATION of the heavens and the earth, and the alternation of night and day,- there are indeed Signs for men of understanding,-

Translation of the meanings of Quran

safiya58

You do know if Israel wished it, they could wipe you from the face of the earth right? There would be huge thumps as the nukes impacted and exploded. Might doesn't make right, but neither does a belief in a different religion. Just because you believe in you're Islamic diety doesn't make you right. Israel's citizens, NOT politics, its PEOPLE I am sure just want to be left alone. They don't want a war with you, they want to live and let live. Obviously, people on BOTH sides are unwilling to do this, so a war spills out.

Don't get into a pissing contest with Israel, because you'll lose, badly.

Also one more thing, no offence man, you're english is quite broken, its just tough to read you know. And please, if you wish to debate, do NOT bring into things from you're bible, like I don't know what you aimed to prove by writing all that but look, we are all human beings, and we can all get along, we don't have to fight.

It takes 2 people, its rarely just one. If you really want to change someones views on Islam, well, good luck. Also, comments like the one I responded to, don't help, and it only cements rational thinking peoples views that Islam is NOT a good thing.

whom you are speaking with....?

muharram23

Staff member
Tacoscent,

yes even if in Quran said 2x2=3 we would believe it. And the Muslims will not be ever wiped out by anyone on this face off the earth as our prophet ;saw: said that everyone will b Muslim before day of judgement. Please b respectful here if ud like to stay.

Thanx and welcome to tti with warm feelings.

a_stranger

Ignorance make man feel superior and think if he owns some power he can do anything while lessons of Islam give balance to human pride and make man understand who is he on earth.