it blew me off my feet

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
WOW!! Soo much has been done in Dubai and still building more... I wanna visit there someday InshAllah.. but more important is Makkah and Madina..
I really really feel soo sad seeing sooo much money been spent in UAE.. If the government gave that money to poor people in Africa, South America and Asia they will thank God.. This is a test from Allah.. Allah will reward them.. but its the shaytan showing them how this world is important and it shld be taking care.. May Allah guide them.. Ameen.. Not only that soon day of judgment is near and all that will be useless to Allah.. SubhanAllah... May Allah grant us Janat-Al-Firdous insted of showing this shaytan stuff.. Ameen.. May Allah keep us away from this world... We Ummah belong to Janat Al Firdous..

Assalamu Allaicomu

I agree with sister Israa,Mashallah she is right.With all beautiful things in Dubai,we can never forget that it became sinfull land.:astag::astag:

But Alhamdulillah,Allah Judgment wil come and every one will be reworded or punish by his own deeds.This is also refereing in general.

There are Muslims in UAE Alhmadulillah,but there are also "Muslims" who left Allahs way,and became folowrs of Shaytan.:astag::astag:May Allah protect us all from this fitna.

Instead that they are bulding those high buldings,they should get back to Islaam and to Allahs way,and not a way of those who are provocing Allahs Anger and Punishment.:astag:
They are trying to reach the sky,but they can not SubhanAllah.

It is really sad to hear waht is hapening to our Ummah today.

I remember that once time I red in one daily newspaper how Shaikh from Dubai married a sinfull women :astag:,and it was posted the photo from thier wedding which was UnIslamic wedding.His name was Said:astag: or something like that,and he was dressed in Islamic clothes for man.What irony and hypocrisy!!!!!!

Like we all could see Dubai was desert before,and it will be again when Day of Judgment comes,Inshallah.

Inshallah I will like to visit one day Dubai becasue of beautiful mosques there,but Alhamdulillah first Makkah and Madina(to a make Hajj and Ummrah) which are for me the most beautiful places on whole world SubhanAllah,SubahnAllah.

May Allah guide us all.:tti_sister::tti_sister:

Kakorot

:salam2:

i can't deny that dubai does look nice, but at the same time i personally find it sad that ppl are suffering around the world, and instead of money being spent on them to aid them, it is being spent (billions!!) on buildings..