It is so sad.

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2: this thread is just a reminder to all about our faith- islam, that is if you are a true believer of allah swt. and that is if you really want to stick to islam. I've seen many muslims slipping away from Islam, due to the way some certain muslims have acted or because of the media or becuase shaytan has put doubts in their mind. i just want to give a shout out to those people that they should refrain from becoming kuffars and that they if they really are looking for the truth and they think islam is not enough- well then they're wrong! so i would say to them trace back your steps, reflect back on the life you've lived so far- do you really want to give up on islam? do you really want to lose the faith that you've been practicing for so long just to worship some other things that don't even make sense. are you really gonna turn back and be disobedient to your creator- if your answer is yes then good luck to you, you're gonna need something more than just saying a'udu billah mina shaydani rajeem. but if your answer is no- i'm not ready to turn back to kuffarism(is that a word?) then my suggestion is keep saying no until the day of judgement and you'll make it. and for those of you who criticize and taunt islam(no certain person here) then look back and see reality. out of all the religions Islam is the fastest growing and my question to you- if islam was not the truth why would God let it grow? and if it was not the truth why would so many rush to embrace it? and if it was not the truth why would it give rights to women and men? and to all those who are young and old- asalamu alaykum and enjoy your summer people.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Jazak Allah khair. By the way I like this thread I just want to add something.
Islam is nothing we try to force on anyone. What we do is tell people about Islam if you accept it Alhumdulilah if you reject then I feel sorry for you. But remember Allah does not need us!!!!! We need Allah!!! If you do choose to reject Islam please do not be ignorant in the matter. What I mean by that is choose for yourself based off of the evidence that is provided about Islam the Quran & Sunnah. But please do not reject it because you heard a lecture that goes against something you heard. Muslims are still people and some can mislead you based off of their own intrepretations, etc.. like any religion. All I ask is you study yourself and educate yourself by reading the Quran then following with hadiths. Because the Quran is not misleading. I know we all like to look at you tube and look at other sites but be careful. You can never be two sure. But by reading the Quran & Sunnah you can not go wrong. Islam is not a religion of confusion! But do not confuse yourself by trying to selective read. What I mean by that is read bits and pieces from here and there. If your smart you know that doesnt work. Read the Quran in its entirety first. The move on to Hadiths. You can not start college without going to High school. I hope everyone gets my point. But if you choose to reject Islam remember no one gets hurt here but yourself. Allah knows people will reject Islam and that is ok and Allah also knows people will accept. Everything is not for everybody thats proven. I wish we could all be muslim but it is not possible that is written.
:hijabi:

a_brother

Make dua for us all

nice thread :)

would like to add this nice hadith:

On the authority of Abu Dharr Al-Ghafari, of the prophet is that among the sayings he relates from his Lord is that He said:

"O My servants, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another.

O My servants, all of you are astray except for those I have guided, so seek guidance of Me and I shall guide you. O My servants, all of you are hungry except for those I have fed, so seek food of Me and I shall feed you. O My servants, all of you are naked except for those I have clothed, so seek clothing of Me and I shall clothe you. O My servants, you sin by night and by day, and I forgive all sins, so seek forgiveness of Me and I shall forgive you.

O My servants, you will not attain harming Me so as to harm Me, and you will not attain benefiting Me so as to benefit Me. O my servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to become as pious as the most pious heart of any one man of you, that would not increase My kingdom in anything. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as wicked as the most wicked heart of any one man of you, that would not decrease My kingdom in anything. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to rise up in one place and make a request of Me, and were I to give everyone what he requested, that would not decrease what I have, any more than a needle decreases the sea if put into it.

O My servants, it is but your deeds that I reckon up for you and then recompense you for, so let him who finds good praise Allah, and let him who finds other than that blame no one but himself."

Related by Muslim

zedbj

Jazak Allah khair. By the way I like this thread I just want to add something.
Islam is nothing we try to force on anyone. What we do is tell people about Islam if you accept it Alhumdulilah if you reject then I feel sorry for you. But remember Allah does not need us!!!!! We need Allah!!! If you do choose to reject Islam please do not be ignorant in the matter. What I mean by that is choose for yourself based off of the evidence that is provided about Islam the Quran & Sunnah. But please do not reject it because you heard a lecture that goes against something you heard. Muslims are still people and some can mislead you based off of their own intrepretations, etc.. like any religion. All I ask is you study yourself and educate yourself by reading the Quran then following with hadiths. Because the Quran is not misleading. I know we all like to look at you tube and look at other sites but be careful. You can never be two sure. But by reading the Quran & Sunnah you can not go wrong. Islam is not a religion of confusion! But do not confuse yourself by trying to selective read. What I mean by that is read bits and pieces from here and there. If your smart you know that doesnt work. Read the Quran in its entirety first. The move on to Hadiths. You can not start college without going to High school. I hope everyone gets my point. But if you choose to reject Islam remember no one gets hurt here but yourself. Allah knows people will reject Islam and that is ok and Allah also knows people will accept. Everything is not for everybody thats proven. I wish we could all be muslim but it is not possible that is written.
:hijabi:

I agree with you sister. It happened to me whereby I read, listen and watch such lectures without realizing that my emaan so weak. A lot of fundamental islamic issue that I suppose to know and understand actually i don't. All the way I just perform my rituals without fully understand it and could not see the mercy of Allah in our daily life and daily ibadah. In short I have lack of insight as to what I am doing because lack of knowledge. As a result I am a little bit of "shaken" by those inputs. Alhamdulillah Allah saved me.
I realize brothers and sisters who revert to islam are much better because they come to islam with full understanding and have insight in their newly found belief.
Now I realize we as born muslim shall "revert" ourselves to real islam by really understand our religion not treat it just a ritual.
Read this brother's blog, nice one, related to this:
http://brnaeem.blogspot.com/2007/08/about-me.html

jazakallah khair

nori suja'i

It is so sad

Dear brothers & sisters,

1st of all let me apologise for my poor english. I really admire all of u for the opinions u gave, thank u. Like all of u I always beg Allah's guidance eventhough I am born Muslim. Like u too I also living in a secularisation country. We used to have religious lesson before but not now. I feel sad than lately majority of the crime case here involved born Muslim youths.
To keep communicating with Allah everywhere we go is important. Let me tell my experienced recently, the experienced that I though only happen on film or on 3g in computer system.
It's almost dzuhur time on Friday, I was short of ingredients to cook for my children that will coming back soon from schoola. In a hurry I quickly go to the provision shop next to my block to buy. As usual I left with only wispering ayat tawaqqal but on the way home I remember that our Prophet Rasulullah Muhammad s.a.w. did saying Ayat Qursi besides other ayats.
I did that but in time when I wispered the last sentence of that ayat (Wasi' a qursi yuhussama watiwal ardh wala ya' udhuhu hifdzuhuma wahuwassami ul adziim) in the same time reaching the door padlock, I saw the reflection of myself in the window glass shaking slowly then came out another of me from my back and left my body out opposite from where I was stepping (into my house).
I got shock for a while and asked "who are u?" but that thing vanished.
My advice is AlQur'an and Sunnah Rasulullah s.a.w. are important for our everyday life before we migrating to the next world. They are our previleges, miracles and guidelines from Allah Subhanahuwatala. Alhamdulillah.
We did not aware that Allah loves us more than what we think of, believe me.

Wassalaam.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Dear brothers & sisters,

1st of all let me apologise for my poor english. I really admire all of u for the opinions u gave, thank u. Like all of u I always beg Allah's guidance eventhough I am born Muslim. Like u too I also living in a secularisation country. We used to have religious lesson before but not now. I feel sad than lately majority of the crime case here involved born Muslim youths.
To keep communicating with Allah everywhere we go is important. Let me tell my experienced recently, the experienced that I though only happen on film or on 3g in computer system.
It's almost dzuhur time on Friday, I was short of ingredients to cook for my children that will coming back soon from schoola. In a hurry I quickly go to the provision shop next to my block to buy. As usual I left with only wispering ayat tawaqqal but on the way home I remember that our Prophet Rasulullah Muhammad s.a.w. did saying Ayat Qursi besides other ayats.
I did that but in time when I wispered the last sentence of that ayat (Wasi' a qursi yuhussama watiwal ardh wala ya' udhuhu hifdzuhuma wahuwassami ul adziim) in the same time reaching the door padlock, I saw the reflection of myself in the window glass shaking slowly then came out another of me from my back and left my body out opposite from where I was stepping (into my house).
I got shock for a while and asked "who are u?" but that thing vanished.
My advice is AlQur'an and Sunnah Rasulullah s.a.w. are important for our everyday life before we migrating to the next world. They are our previleges, miracles and guidelines from Allah Subhanahuwatala. Alhamdulillah.
We did not aware that Allah loves us more than what we think of, believe me.

Wassalaam.

thank you dear sis for sharing your experience. it is amazing and it's true that we are loved by allah more than we can imagine. but we must earn that love by being true believers and inshallah i hope you will raise your kids to be mujahideen and muttaqun inshallah. asalamu alaykum.

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Rightly said bro. We have to 'revert' ourselves to Islam and not to weaken our faith from the whispering of satan and that is only possible if we learn quran and sahih ahadeeth and implement whatever you learn instantly(sometimes it is hard) but in the end you'll say alhamdulillah Allah guided me to the straight path from the state of jahiliya. Sometimes i laugh at my previous state of 'rational' thinking and synchronising and dancing to the tunes of the kuffars(not literally) but nevertheless importing their ideology and believing in them. You'll find yourself in that state when....
You read quran and you don't know what's inside but you are impressed by Karl max's communism and Darwin's theory of Evolution.

you mock at hadith (astagfirullah) and you try to justify your sins by quoting text from famous kuffars..

Have no clue why we are told to refrain from opposite sex, wear hijab and we say look at the western people 'They are so free' when in reality they are the oppressed ones

Alhamdulillah! I reverted back to Islam. Strivin hard to hold the rope of Quran and sunnah.

Live Islam! Don't leave Islam(behind your back)

:wasalam: