Itikaf time

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Assalamoalaikum, Umm.. Me Inshallah 4 the first time.. Kind of excited. I've got my friend with me too..
:salam2:

Living Soul

Its going to start today after Maghrib. I am doing it for the first time and Am so so excited. Inshallah I will be more strong in faith when ended.

Best Wishes for all those who are doing Atekaf and plz remember me in your Dua's....

Another thing , can I visit this site in Atekaaf?

:wasalam:

BinDre

Bored
Thanks for the response

Looks like that I missed the first day,
Anyway this is my first time. Hope I can make it through the end

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM

Its going to start today after Maghrib. I am doing it for the first time and Am so so excited. Inshallah I will be more strong in faith when ended.

Best Wishes for all those who are doing Atekaf and plz remember me in your Dua's....

Another thing , can I visit this site in Atekaaf?

:wasalam:

LOL!.. I was thinking the same.. Brother its better if we leave those 10 days solely for ALLAH(swt).

Storm

SiStEr
I did it last year.

The first few days were really tough and it was pretty scary too. It makes you really think about the purpose of one's existence and how much of that valuable time one has spent in the way of Allah; Have I spent 20 years doing nothing? What if today is my last day?
But during the last 5 or 6 days, I really enjoyed it and didnt want to get up in the end :D

Please rememeber me in your prayers.