Its going down!!!!

Khalil2u

Salaam alaykum,
Palin VS Biden watch the debate and tell me what you thought. Its all the buzz and I want to hear what the Islamic community thinks about it. Holla @ me Khalil2u4ever.:shake:

butterflymuslima

O.K.!

Watched the debate! I am a mess! I love Obama's ideas for change, but I know one man (or 2) cannot change years of messed up policy in Washington. I am so ready for something different with Iraq and Afganistan but now I don't know if Obama is the one to count on! On the other hand McCain scares me to death because of the known Rep. policies and Obama scares me to death because of the unknown. I did however think an incredible thought...How come a major endorsement for any politician is a law degree? More laws and more messes with misuse of laws. I think it's time an economist with a rational mind took over! I have 5 children and I am a stay at home mom. My children's dad works 6 sometimes 7 days a week...but in the past 5 yrs. we have managed to get almost completely out of debt!!! NO mortage, we own a house and property. If we can do this ANYONE can if they try (and save) hard enough. This is a lesson from Ramadan...discipline and self control! Government has no more of this than the people and both pass the blame. Oh, gives me a headache!!
As a mom of five I can tell you I KNOW Palin is a tough woman...has to be she's outnumbered 5 to1 lol!

Nichole

I honestly can't see much difference between the two of them besides Obama wanting more public programs (which is a moot point with the economy as it is). Obama said he wouldn't take a war with Pakistan off the table and called for "Jerusalem to remain the undivided capital of Israel."

As far as I see it they are the same politician its just one happens to be much older and whiter.

Nichole

Abel213

:salam2:

With the upcoming economic downturn, they aren't going to be able to afford either of these wars. I'm already hearing of talks from the Western govts to pull out of Afghanistan because its a lost cause. They basically gave Iraq to Iran to take care of and now they are packing up and taking a hike.

B.H.

I see two people who are not followers of the true faith debating over things of very little of substance. No matter who "wins" the people lose.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
as for me , as a muslim
well whatever ,who ever ,things wont change policies will remain same , on player will change. only things will get worse ,
since "all Animals are equal except some who are more equal ",how is that ( wink )
( Quote taken from animal farm ,by george orwell if you havent read it ,try it )

cmelbouzaidi

i did watch part of the debate during the night and after having lived in the usa for 14 years prior to this summer, i naively always look for some glimmer of hope that someone will make a commitment to stop the persecution in palestine but this is never the case. Last night's debate was no different, palin "loves" israel and biden says "there has been no better friend to israel than me". I still feel like i am in the twilight zone when i hear such remarks. Palin said america will not let another holocaust happen..... It's been happening but the nazis this time are the zionists and the victims are our palestinian brothers and sisters. How would the average american feel if he knew that every day the usa sends +10 million dollars to israel while her own people are losing their jobs and homes. But it is a well kept secret that i can't even get my teeth around that washington is controlled by zionists skulking behind the scenes, unfortunately.

i did watch part of the debate during the night and after having lived in the usa for 14 years prior to this summer, i naively always look for some glimmer of hope that someone will make a commitment to stop the persecution in palestine but this is never the case. Last night's debate was no different, palin "loves" israel and biden says "there has been no better friend to israel than me". I still feel like i am in the twilight zone when i hear such remarks. Palin said america will not let another holocaust happen..... It's been happening but the nazis this time are the zionists and the victims are our palestinian brothers and sisters. How would the average american feel if he knew that every day the usa sends +10 million dollars to israel while her own people are losing their jobs and homes. But it is a well kept secret that i can't even get my teeth around that washington is controlled by zionists skulking behind the scenes, unfortunately.

Salaam,

The private, corrupt, criminal Federal Reserve is responsible for all the wars; it's the root. When the money supply is in the hands of criminals they can support other criminals like these Zionazis and if you don't believe me ask those Wallstreet boys who knows crime does pay! Bailout anyone?

Khalil2u

Blah Blah Blah

Salaam alaykum,
The debate was hard for me to stomach. With that woman's voice and her batting her eye lashes more than answering questions. Biden spanked her. However this still doesn't bring me any closer to going out to vote. Allah SWT is my judge and jury. I don't live by the laws of this land so why vote for them. None of these candidates will stop these wars that kill Muslims every single day. Not to mention get innocent US troops fighting on the basis of a lie.:hijabi:

:SMILY34::SMILY34::SMILY34:Khalil2u4ever:SMILY34::SMILY34::SMILY34:

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: well, i agree withkhakik2u, it did not make me regret at all that i am not voting. The last post was accurate too, in reality there is very little difference between democrats and republicans and the us does not allow for anyone with different or left wing views to have a chance. But these are just little distractions along the path of our short life here. We need to focus on being the best servants of Allah that we can be and spreading good tidings of Islam. We have this obligation and also one of seeking the truth and sharing our findings with others. Allah is the most formidable of judges and He knows better than anyone what each of us are capable of understanding and conveying to others. Let us struggle to the best of our ability for the sake of Allah and Muslims around the globe.

amaal30

the american people do not know..they

have no idea that america is funding israel or that thier tax

dollars are going towards them either...its just sad u can't

blame them for what they do not know, and if they do the

evenanglicist or the right wing drills other things in their

minds and distracts them from the truth.

watch this funny video

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7I_v5ayc-M

amaal30

Obama vs Palin

i got this email from my sister and i thought i should share it with you guys. You guys might have seen this before but for all of you who haven't here it is:

I'm a little confused. Let me see if I have this straight.....

* If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you're 'exotic,
different.'

* Grow up in Alaska eating moose burgers, a quintessential American story.

* If your name is Barack you're a radical, unpatriotic Muslim.
* Name your kids Willow, Trig and Track, you're a maverick.

* Graduate from Harvard law School and you are unstable.

* Attend 5 different small colleges before graduating, you're well grounded.

* If you spend 3 years as a brilliant community organizer, become the first

black President of the Harvard Law Review, create a voter

registration drive

that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years as a

Constitutional Law

professor, spend 8 years as a State Senator representing a

district with over 750,000 people, become chairman of the state Senate's Health and Human Services committee,

spend 4 years in the United States Senate representing a

state of 13 million people while sponsoring 131 bills and

serving on the

Foreign Affairs, Environment and Public Works and

Veteran's Affairs

committees, you don't have any real leadership experience.

* If your total resume is: local weather girl, runner up in a beauty

pageant, 4 years on the city council and 6 years as the

mayor of a town with

less than 7,000 people, 20 months as the governor of a state with only

650,000 people, then you're qualified to become

the country's second highest

ranking executive.

* If you have been married to the same woman for 19

years while raising 2

beautiful daughters, all within Protestant churches, you're

not a real

Christian.

* If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and

left your disfigured wife and married the heiress the next

month, you're a Christian.

* If you teach responsible, age appropriate sex education,

including the

proper use of birth control, you are eroding the fiber of society.

* If, while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence

only, with no other

option in sex education in your state's school system while

your unwed teen

daughter ends up pregnant, you're very responsible.

* If your wife is a Harvard graduate lawyer who gave up a

position in a

prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner

city community,

then gave that up to raise a family, your family's values

don't represent

America's.

* If you're husband is nicknamed 'First Dude', with at

least one DWI

conviction and no college education, who didn't register to

vote until age

25 and once was a member of a group that advocated the

secession of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely

admirable.

OK, much clearer now.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSox8Y_Pk34&feature=related

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i don't know who won the debate. if you ask republicans about who won the debate, they will say that sarah palin won hands down. if you ask the dems who won the debate, they will say that joe biden won hands down. there are so many problems in the country right now, that i really don't believe either of the candidates are capable of fixing the crisis that we are facing.
:wasalam:

amaal30

you have

to watch the debate yourself and judge it for yourself. The

reason why the say Palin won is because she did "better

than expected" basically she didn't make a fool of her self

like she did in the previous interviews. But she did have

note cards and read from them most of the time. Its like i

like to say no teleprompter + no note cards = total

stupidity/Palin moments lol. But look at many polls and 70% of people believe that Biden won the debate. Only Fox "Fixed" news believes that Palin won the debate.

Next one is on Tueday Oct.7th 2008

salam alaykum

i cant believe muslims actuallyy give a *removed* about kaffir debates that have their main aim to remove us from the face of the earth.........id rather watch teletubbies cause its much more informational and more attractive........:SMILY82:

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
i like to know where people i'm voting for stand and the only way to do that is to watch the debates...because both parties are present!! I think that Obama will win this debate (tonight) also

autumn

Strength in Unity
salam alaykum

i cant believe muslims actuallyy give a *removed* about kaffir debates that have their main aim to remove us from the face of the earth.........id rather watch teletubbies cause its much more informational and more attractive........:SMILY82:

haha :)..

the candidates are both the same.. they both hate us.. they are both indirectly controlled by the zionists.. for me it does not really matter who because at the end they both have their idiotic policies and affairs in foreign countries..the same...to make war to win to wipe off those who threaten them...its just for their own sakes as i have seen on the tv many america living off on almost nothing.. they are not what they claim they're people are...its very obvious, they are no good, they dont know how to rule..!