it's just a thought that came to mind:Dplz dont judge:)

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:
Muslim :: Book 33 : Hadith 6400
'Ali reported that one day Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was sitting with a wood in his hand and he was scratching the ground. He raised his head and said: There is not one amongst you who has not been allotted his seat in Paradise or Hell. They said: Allah's Messenger. then, why should we perform good deeds, why not depend upon our destiny? Thereupon he said. No, do perform good deeds, for everyone is facilitated in that for which he has been created; then he recited this verse:" Then, who gives to the needy and guards against evil and accepts the excellent (the truth of Islam and the path of righteousness it prescribes), We shall make easy for him the easy end..." (xcii. 5-10).

Muslim :: Book 33 : Hadith 6404
'Imran b. Husain repotted that it was said to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him): Has there been drawn a distinction between the people of Paradise and the denizens of hell? He said: Yes. It was again said: (If it is so), then What is the use of doing good deeds? Thereupon he said: Everyone is facilitated in what has been created for him.

These hadith indicate that qadr only help us or makes it easy or facilitates us in what has been decreed for us...ultimately we are responsible for what we do.
ALLAH KNOWS BEST!! :)
wa 'alykumassalaam

Almeftah

:salam2: beloved sisters and brothers:)

I hope this reaches you in the best of health/imaan:D

since Allah has decreed whether we're going to Jannah or Jahanam, how come we can say we have freedom of choice?? obviously, the Qur'an has shown us both ways YET only Allah can guide whome He SWA wills, and in that case I am thinking "well, we dont have freedom of choice since He SWT is choosing for us:astag:"

Qadar is the Arabic word for Destiny. Qada' is the Arabic word for Decree. They may or may not be used interchangebly depending on the context. Essentially, Destiny is what Allah has decreed. Allah has knowledge of everything in his creation. Nothing occurs except by his will. Human beings are given free will, and it must be made clear that destiny does not have a cause-and-effect influence of the choices humans make. The choices that humans make are all within Allah's knowledge.

The destiny of everything is recording in Al-Lauh Al-Mahfuud (The Preserved Tablet). In an authentic hadith narrated by At-Tirmithee and Abu Dawuud, Prophet Muhammad said “Verily, the first thing Allah created was the pen. He said to it: ‘Write.’ It replied: ‘My Lord, what should I write?’ So He said: ‘Write all that will occur.’ So in that hour, everything that will occur until the Day of Recompense was recorded.”

In Other words.. Allah Subhanah already knows what choices we will make, But thats not the point.

The point is, Will you make the choice that you feel might please Allah, To earn his mercy and be of the people of Jannah?..Or, Chose what you please, just to fulfil your own desires, and gain the joys of life, Forgetting about Allah, Earning His anger, and becoming of the people of hellfire??

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum dear brothers and sisters:) my great helpers:)
JazakAllah khiaran to everyone for making me understand the meaning of QADAR!I have learned aloooot through your replies and I can say NOW that I am truely pleased with your answers and the help you have given me:) may Allah reward you all and bleeesss you with good in the DUNYA and in the AKHIRA! indeeed you were of a great help to me and I appreciate it, and I am thanking you all from the BOTTOM of my heart! To brother Abdul Hassib, The videos were awesome tabarakaAllah:) I looove brother Bilal Assad's lectures and his UNIQUE recitation of the HOLY QUR'AN!!!tabarakaAllah, he has a very NICE voice:D:D:D:D JazakaAllah khairan khatheeera to everyone:)
Allah hafiz now and always(all of you)

saliawabi

assalamu alaikum.
sert,ALLAH has already decreted but this decretement is followed by other decretements.wish is basing on your choice for one of the both ways.God gided us to two ways which are: bad and good.here(intermes of bad and good),your choice is required to be emplemented.and it hase the direct effect on the first GOD`s decretement.and this dosn`t mean your choice is opon the GOD`s choice.tqs may ALLAH gide us.