Its Just Not Right!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gladtobeamuslim

Today , I read onthe newspaper that an American soldier in Iraq used the Quran to practice his target and shot the Quran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!X(
Well, Bush apologized but i bet he didnt care. Though, the soldier waz sent home.

aishah_2304m

peace lover
Today , I read onthe newspaper that an American soldier in Iraq used the Quran to practice his target and shot the Quran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!X(
Well, Bush apologized but i bet he didnt care. Though, the soldier waz sent home.

asalam wr wb sister gladtobeamuslim....i knw its ver annoyin when ppl exploit someonez faith for self-centered reasons...dey shot the quran n der r soo manyy sister n brothers hu r sufferin miserablyy ...i jus pray 4 der protection....the las hour s gonna cum soon as fitnah s increasin everywher dis has alredy been predicted before..v muslims ll find it difficult to survive but onli Allah's mercy can save n protect us....:shymuslima1:
we cant change the world bt can try 2 make it better by bein righteous muslims....dey cant stand islam bcoz its all about peace!! wallahi everythin ll b sorted when the las hour ll cum:SMILY209:

Status
Not open for further replies.