I'm not what you believe
:bismillah1:

Oh Allah,I praise You,take care of my children
when I'll pass away.
Indeed You are the One Who has forbidden
the evil and has allowed the good.It's You I pray;
When the strenght will abandon me,
please,be a guide for them;
indeed You gave me the life but I must give it You back.
Don't let them cry for me,
don't let them be sad and let them face their life with courage.
Oh Allah,I hope to have made enough in this Earth,
when You'll bring my soul to You,I'll be ready to go.

a_stranger

:salam2:

Baraka Allahu feeki sister ; May Allah bless you. You always refresh our hearts with your tender soft feelings.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

SUBHANALLAH..
i AM NOT A MOTHER... BUT THESE VERSE MADE ME REALIZE THAT HOW A PARENT FEELS TOWARDS HIS OR HER CHILDREN...
WONDERFUL ..:)

JAZAKALLAHU KAHIR for sharing..

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
:wasalam:

SUBHANALLAH..
i AM NOT A MOTHER... BUT THESE VERSE MADE ME REALIZE THAT HOW A PARENT FEELS TOWARDS HIS OR HER CHILDREN...
WONDERFUL ..:)

JAZAKALLAHU KAHIR for sharing..

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

same here mashaAllah sis hayat that was really beautifull

may Allah bless you and your children the best in this world and the hereafter ameen :)

Men of Allah

Ya Allah,Ya Rahim.
:salam2: sis..:SMILY259:

this is very touch our hearth always.. I pray that Allah's mercy and tranquility are always with you and that he makes you and your family always pleased with in this life and in the hereafter ....amiin ya allah ya rabbal alamin..

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
my dears,thank you ver very much;I like to share with you some feelings.and being mother is a beautiful one.I still remember the first day of life of my daughter:it was 2 years and half ago...how passes the time.I pray Allah He gives them health and wealth in their spirit.:hearts:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
@ bro Mohammedmaksudul,you haven't to ask any permission.Everything I write here comes from my hands and heart,everybody can do what he preferes.I'm so pleased that all this skillness to write can be seen from someone.by the way I never took part to a challenge of poetry,I do it sharing with you "islamic thoughts":muslim_child: