jazaak every one

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
:bismillah:
Originally Posted by rizu
:bismillah: assalamualaykum brothers and sisters i hope u all are in good health and good in your emaan on 10january i have an surgery of an abdomen i request u all please please pray for me that every thing went right :jazaak: to every one your sister in islam :hijabi:
:wasalam:

assalamualyakum brother and sister once again :jazaak: :jazaak: :jazaak: ever once for rember me in your pryer allhumduliila my surgery was fine now i fell much better may allah reward you all janna tu firdus

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam

may Allah make this Surgery easy on u..and isha` Allah Succeed ..

may Allah heal u n grant u good health...

Really i don't know.. who post this post or any one from ur family

cause of it's now 13 January..not 10 Janurary

any way plz don't worry i'llnot forget u from my Dua`a..

i leave u in care of Allah

<wasalam>

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
:bismillah: assalamualaykum brother it's me rizu who have post it ,i just add origanal post that those have read it whould rember it. i was fine allahumdulilla by grace of :Allah: so i thanks every one those who pray for me :jazaak: :tti_sister: you to brother

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
wa Alaykum Assalam

:ma: Really i'm glad Alhamduillah..yeah sister Everything back to Grace of Allah..

may Allah Reward Allah us paradise n All us meet there

i leave u in care of Allah

<wasalam>

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalamu Alaykum
Alhamdulillahi Rabbiyal 'Alamin, and may Allah (SWT) continue to answer our du'a. Ameen.

rizzumd

Your brother
:salam2:

Alhadulillahi Rabbil Alameen.
Nice to hear that your surgery went fine. May Allah(swt) continue his mercy & bless all of us.