Jazaakallah Khair to all stay at home mothers

dianek

I am both a working mother (FT) and a mom and I hope that everyone appreciates how hard it is to be BOTH. I don't have a choice, work is necessary to provide the way we need to for our children. It is just as hard of work for us as it is for stay at home moms.

dianne

Salam,

Im a mother of 2 & im also a homebakers refer - http://www.dayangkek.blogspot.com
My Job at home start at fajr after solat,baking,clean the house,cook for the kids,surfing website,laundry,pray & so on.

During week days especially festivals i have many orders for my cakes i need to make it real fast in the mid of time,the kids yelling needs something etc,heard the adhan im rushing for praying so need to stop for a bit.
Its really tough being a mom but i enjoy it alots,even sometimes i missed to meet my friends,go for a walk etc.which i can only do that if i got time.
The kids are with me since birth,they all growing up in front of my eyes and i really love it.
I dont have to worry about paying montessori or nursery for the kids,I dont have to worry to get all the clothes ready which i used to sent to laundry service.spent $300 for a transport,foods etc which i used to work at office before.
Now all i have to do is just stay at home,took care of the kids,baking cakes,the courrier service guy will come to my door to pick up the package to deliver,praying and now surfing website.lol
Alhamdulillah

wassalam

saira1984

Trust in Allah swt
I agree with Rosheen. It's a luxury in today's society to stay at home. Being a mother and a wife is a difficult job. If the woman has to work as well, I say congratulations. I work, not really out of choice and it's so difficult to have a neat house all the time, clothes ironed etc. I have 3 young children and when working I am constantly tired-not good for me or my family. If the bills have to be paid then I also must work. Congratulations to all mothers who manage to work and bring up children.

I totally 100% agree, I'm married and work full time and really struggle to keep on top of things insha allah when Allah blesses us with children I hope I am able to be as good as a mother to my children as mine ws with me I will be very happy :hijabi:

I just wanted to say jazaakallah khair to my mum she's put up with a lot from us and without her I wouldn't be the woman I am today. Masha allah she brought up 3 kids as a single mum working two jobs allhumdillah (she's also reverted about 4 years ago masha allah) :hearts: