jehovahs witness

rastinny

True, Amyaishazouaoui
I have been a JW for more than 10 years but I cant remember any Muslim being rude to me. In fact the first time in my life I drank goats milk it was offered to me by a Muslim farmer in the country side. I was only seven but I still remember Today my sons and my ex girlfriend are Muslim my parents are still JW back home but they love them to bits. They keep on trying to covert me and my brother back to be a JW but we both made up our minds and they have to respect that like we respect them. At the other side my grand fater was a Chinese Jew (Only in Suriname) but he disowned my mother when she went out with my father (he is black) and never saw her or me and my brothers till he died. His wife was chinese as well but she never disciminated us. In fact she was my favourite Granny. And now you know my whole family... (-:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

It has been my experince that most JW are Blacks. They are very strict. They have few celebrations, do not have birthday parties, they are very consevative in dress codes, do not drink, do not smoke....

What I find very thought provoking is Islam was robbed from the slaves who were captured and brought to America. Islam is deeply rooted in the descents of the slaves...Islam was in America prior to the 1750's. (different thread) ...there is a chord that resonates in Black Americans to return to the natural religion..Islam..

JW's have structure unlike the other Protestant sects...just a thought.

Shannonx

Though I live in a mainly Christian town, we always get them here. My brother once got stuck talking to one for like an hour, whenever he was about to say bye they'd ask more questions. Now whenever they come by and i'm home alone I just ignore them. They stay at your door forever though..But they haven't been by at all in a long time.

Aref

about j.witneses

I would like to share my experience with the J.witneses and what I learned about them:
Those of u who r familiar with the anime series “Naruto” will understeand when I make the reference, it is amazing that they all proceed in the same way:
I walk down the street and I know they r in a “mission” because I see the “3 men cell”,
Always 3, and so one comes, looking confident, and I just listen and smile, with as much politeness and patience as I can, because I believe that Allah is one and that islam is true, and even though I’m not a scholar, (far from that) I didn’t get mi islam from a cereal box; Islam gave me answers that make sence and r 100% practical.
and may Allah forgive my sins.
So after his/her speech y ask “that” question I always found to stun them, at least in my experience, I ask WHY? , why is like that? And they get stuck in the answer,(although they try, they talk and talk and get more confused) because they do not use reason, (like any Christian) otherwise they will not be following that belief,(it is mentioned in sura AL- MULK aya number 10 (WA QALU LAU KUNNA NASMAU AU NAQUILU MA KUNNA FI ASHABI SAIR) “if we had listen and we had thought we would not be among the companions of hell fire”.
After trying for a while, they return to the other 2 (they usually wait a few feet away) for advice, (updates on your opsat, lol), so now he/ she comes back with one or sometimes the two others, just to add to their confusion, because that is what happen when somebody try to “explain” that which simply does not make sense, and why is that? Want the answer? The answer is in sura YA-SIN aya number 8 (WA JAALNA MIN BAINY AIDIHIN SADDAN WA MIN KHALFIHIM SADDAN FA AGSHAINAHUM FAHUM LA YUBSIRUN) “And we put a barrier in front of them and a barrier behind then and we veiled them, they cannot see.”
But I never turned my back on them, they always went away in their own, whenever they could not answer logically and jumped to the “misteries” and stuff, or got upset declaring me to be “rejected by the lord”, or something like that.
And I suggest to all my muslim brothers and sisters to do the same, don’t send them away, because we never know, could be that Allah wanted to use u as a means of hidaya for any of them.

I will not say that it is funny, because it is not, all goes back to the bottom line: To be or not to be, guided by Allah, otherwise we could have been just like them, walking the way to hell and being totally unaware of it.

May Allah give u and me life and death in islam and iman.

p.d: please forgive mi spelling, english is not my mother language.
salam alaikum